The time for being realistic is over, irrational levels of delusion will be undertaken to induce a false sense of social magnetism

6ft4

6ft4

TFBEM is the Meta
I've always been one champion the observation of reality
I've always admitted exactly where I lay on the bellcurve
I just so happen to be in the upper percentiles of several physical metrics but I've also admitted these metrics dont count for much when I'm handicapped by my inability to relate socially to the lowest common denomenator which is something that socially successful people are able to do

Having watched Owen Cook videos lately I can resonate with what he's saying
I know his subpar looks and camp persona may seem laughable to LMS dogmatists but he admitted that he suffur(s/ed) from mild autism so I believe he may have a level of knowledge that only other same wavelength autists can spot or typical normies can be drawn in by due to him knowing how to press their buttons..

Being so focused on the material world leaves you out of sync with how attraction often times occurs
Even though I know what percentile I am in more or less every attribute, reinforcing it serves no benefit because it detracts from the idea that I can be the absolute best possible option in the world for a foid at that given time (or any time) due to my unique set of characteristics

There is literally no need for comparison with a single other human being because that would lend credibility to the concept that someone can be more suitable for attaining my desired outcome than I am

For whatever it is that I want, I am the most suitable person in the world for attaining it

In future posts, rather than describing my traits giving a reference of comparison, I will give reason as to why they are the best traits possible for bringing the enhancement of life to people I have a desire to interact with

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and BrahminBoss
You seem wise

IMG 1937

I should stop looking at chads who dont resemble me in the slightest. When I look at Atesh Salih i feel like bug, but when I look at delon or Ramirez or even gandy its not that much