the time girl replaced me for my doppelganger

D

Deleted member 52057

Sphinx
this girl could be considered my childhood friend even though we just were neighbors and went to the same school ... one day she told me she had a crush on me

well she didn't tell me but one of her friends did ... she started to act very friendly and even did my homework (mental illness) and other stuff

i just told her friend that i didn't like her

funny cuz sometimes we were very close ... she couldn't avoid me at all ... so i didn't want her to feel awkward and i just asked her if it was true that she had a crush on me ... and she told me i didn't like her

she was short, had a decent jaw, her eyes looked psycho and i didn't like her personality in general, very contrasting to mine ... her voice was annoying too

many years later she appeared on my friend recommendations in faceberg

as her profile picture she had a pic of her kissing his boyfriend ... i wanted to see how she looked after many years and i clicked on her profile

surprisingly she lost weight, but looked way older ... then i saw a pic she posted with her boyfriend ... and i saw his face

the fuck i said ... he looks like me!

i'm not even joking ... for a moment i thought i was in the pic

i started to laugh, how should i have reacted to that?

it felt like a fever dream

it's one in ten millions situation, how could you have reacted to that?

of course he wasn't my clone but he looked 90% similar to me

by far one of the weirdest things i've witnessed

poor guy btw he deserves more

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
Dnr

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
this girl could be considered my childhood friend even though we just were neighbors and went to the same school ... one day she told me she had a crush on me

well she didn't tell me but one of her friends did ... she started to act very friendly and even did my homework (mental illness) and other stuff

funny cuz sometimes we were very close ... she couldn't avoid me at all ... so i didn't want her to feel awkward and i just asked her if it was true that she had a crush on me ... and she told me i didn't like her

she was short, had a decent jaw, her eyes looked psycho and i didn't like her personality in general, very contrasting to mine ... her voice was annoying too

as her profile picture she had a pic of her kissing his boyfriend ... i wanted to see how she looked after many years and i clicked on her profile

surprisingly she lost weight, but looked way older ... then i saw a pic she posted with her boyfriend ... and i saw his face

Find another girl

when it truly is your personality

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Jarate and LordSergiXX63

ngl i did this sorta i started hanging out with a girl who looks like my oneitis, my oneitis hasnt made it clear whether she likes me back , and she saw me with her too idk what she thinks about this

Read every single particle