The time I approached Joe Niamtu at Red Lobster

Hepatologyscribe

Hepatologyscribe

excommunicated
Background:
If you don’t know he is a facial cosmetic surgeon with a huge YouTube channel where he talks about facial implants and lives/practices in Richmond Virginia.

235F8A92 5119 4697 9398 88114E21AC81

He has been discussed on PSL sites like lookism but the consensus is he isn’t blackpilled because he uses off the shelf Malar implants in men which look really feminine and there are some pictures on his website of a “male model” he put submalars in jfl

Well overall he seems like a good surgeon though and has blackpill potential.

He was with his lovely wife:
23805DE5 BBFC 4CAF 99B3 B261B113CBA6

(She is actually a very nice lady and does a lot of charitable work in the city)

Story starts here:
So I went up to his table and told him

“Hi Dr Niamtu!! I just wanted to say that I love your YouTube channel and am a huge fan but wanted to let you know you should do more custom implants and you would get as popular as Dr. Eppley and Dr. Yaremchuk on PSL sites because the off the shelf Malar implants are too feminine and off the shelf jaw angles just make you look bloated.”

He had no idea what PSL sites were so I told him the whole history of incel and looksmaxing sites and showed him this site on my phone.

By this point him and his wife were looking really irritated:
8B516BA1 AA66 4500 8860 D185563F9294

and right when I was in the middle of pulling up lookism to show him some more he just interrupted me and said that’s the last thing he wants. :oops:

Brutal blackpill!

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I just went back to my table and sulked and my parents asked what the fuck was that and I said it’s just one of my old professors.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, stuckneworleans, Alt Number 3 and 7 others
Background:
If you don’t know he is a facial cosmetic surgeon with a huge YouTube channel where he talks about facial implants and lives/practices in Richmond Virginia.

View attachment 281413

He has been discussed on PSL sites like lookism but the consensus is he isn’t blackpilled because he uses off the shelf Malar implants in men which look really feminine and there are some pictures on his website of a “male model” he put submalars in jfl

View attachment 281415
(She is actually a very nice lady and does a lot of charitable work in the city)

Story starts here:

“Hi Dr Niamtu!! I just wanted to say that I love your YouTube channel and am a huge fan but wanted to let you know you should do more custom implants and you would get as popular as Dr. Eppley and Dr. Yaremchuk on PSL sites because the off the shelf Malar implants are too feminine and off the shelf jaw angles just make you look bloated.”

He had no idea what PSL sites were so I told him the whole history of incel and looksmaxing sites and showed him this site on my phone.

View attachment 281414
and right when I was in the middle of pulling up lookism to show him some more he just interrupted me and said that’s the last thing he wants. :oops:

Brutal blackpill!

I just went back to my table and sulked and my parents asked what the fuck was that and I said it’s just one of my old professors.

He seems like a nice guy. His videos on YouTube are detailed.

He just wants to help normal people feel a bit better about their self image. He is probably blue pilled and has no desire to screw up his neurotransmitters dealing with the black pill.

He doesn't want to get involved in autists telling each other to "kill yourself" measuring their IPD and gonial angle. Attempting to get back at "chad" to then go fuck a bunch of "stacies" otherwise they will go "ER" or "rope"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, nastynas, diggbicc and 2 others
Tales from the kiddie meals.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, chadpreetinthemaking and Hepatologyscribe
Lmao why would you think that was a good idea

• JFL
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe
Low inhib

• JFL
your story, is funny as hell.

if you had not mentioned psl, incel, etc..; you might had a better chance likely to get through to him. Regular people can be tought sometimes, but only slowly. Small steps..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Hepatologyscribe and .👽.
C0a3ed022a6a68491f6b3e22ca90aeb8092485b1

• JFL
LoL at telling him if he does more custom implants he can be as popular as Eppley

• JFL
Reactions: Gonion, Hepatologyscribe and diggbicc
your story, is funny as hell.

if you had not mentioned psl, incel, etc..; you might had a better chance likely to get through to him. Regular people can be tought sometimes, but only slowly. Small steps..

Thanks. He life mogs us all to oblivion.

“Tales from the peanut gallery - Excerpts of an autist”

LoL at telling him if he does more custom implants he can be as popular as Eppley

Should have seen his face when I compared him to eppley and yaremchuk.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Background:

View attachment 281413

View attachment 281415

Story starts here:

View attachment 281414

Brutal blackpill!

if this actually happened... idk why you would talk about lookism or looksmax in public. Part of the blackpill is that lookism is subconscious and understood (but not expressed profoundly) so what is the point of talking about it out loud?

• +1
if this actually happened... idk why you would talk about lookism or looksmax in public. Part of the blackpill is that lookism is subconscious and understood (but not expressed profoundly) so what is the point of talking about it out loud?

Thank you for this free counseling

Thank you for this free counseling
would never spread the blackpill or looksmax info bro. competition. normies who bullied incels during their low point and are just arrogant and stupid dont deserve this info. afterall, its about taking showers and wearing nice clothes amirite?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Hepatologyscribe
would never spread the blackpill or looksmax info bro. competition. normies who bullied incels during their low point and are just arrogant and stupid dont deserve this info. afterall, its about taking showers and wearing nice clothes amirite?

Right. 🤐

• +1
Reactions: joseph
and now I can say I met eppley

He seems like a nice guy. His videos on YouTube are detailed.

He just wants to help normal people feel a bit better about their self image. He is probably blue pilled and has no desire to screw up his neurotransmitters dealing with the black pill.

He doesn't want to get involved in autists telling each other to "kill yourself" measuring their IPD and gonial angle. Attempting to get back at "chad" to then go fuck a bunch of "stacies" otherwise they will go "ER" or "rope"

I retract this statement, dude is an absolute shit. I remember when I emailed him when I was bluepilled and he said I should get a chin implant then a genioplasty , essentially wanting me to waste my money .

I actually needed double jaw surgery. These guys are just fucking scamming salesman don't fall for the nice guy act on their youtube videos.

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe and xefo
I retract this statement, dude is an absolute shit. I remember when I emailed him when I was bluepilled and he said I should get a chin implant then a genioplasty , essentially wanting me to waste my money .

I actually needed double jaw surgery. These guys are just fucking scamming salesman don't fall for the nice guy act on their youtube videos.

How can you afford all the shit in your sig

How can you afford all the shit in your sig

Yh kind of don't want to flex my money on teens on this forum so will leave it as i work in finance. Also inheritance (which i won't use for cosmetic reasons)

The almond eye component is a hit as i have just been informed by a user he has upped his price to $31k , need to see if this true.

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe