The time I cold approached girls in public as a 5'5 pajeet - if you are on antidepressants don't enter

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
Legit story btw.
I was in my 1st year of uni, so I just turned 19 but I still got mistaken for 17 fairly easily. Anyways I decided to do stupid pua shit and I honestly have only cold approached women twice in my life. So here is the experience.
1st time cold approaching I was in the shopping centre walking around, I saw some woman in her mid 30s and fat (1st mistake tbh) and approached her with my opener. I saw she had some nice trainers on so I approach with "excuse me, but those are lovely trainers, where did you find them?". Anyways the look of horror on this woman's face was funny. She looked legit scared, quickly muttered an answer and walked away from me so fast.
That rejection didn't really put me down since my narc mindset told me that I was above her anyways, she's literally in no position to reject someone superior to her. Her loss.
The 2nd approach went decent, my university is near sixthform/college, so everyone was at least 16 - legal here.
I am walking back from a lecture and see this pajeet foid, she's sort of cute but not amazing. An inch shorter than me or about my height too. Anyways I noticed she had these really nice looking vans, they had sunflowers and stuff drawn on them. So I approached her and said my opener
"excuse me, but those vans look great, where did you find them?"
Anyways she starts laughing a little and legit stopped in her tracks, and told me she made them/drew them. She seemed legit happy I noticed and was fiddling with her hair and stuff, and we ended up talking about shoes and fashion (I have an interest in that lol), she gave me some IOIs I think, since she carried the conversation a litte and seemed pretty happy. I did ask her age, she said 17 (fuck she went to the college/sixth form not my uni). She asks me mine, I say 19 and tell her I go to the local uni and thought she did too.
I never asked for her number or anything in the end since at 17 I can't even take her to bars or go drinking, I can only imagine how awkward it would be to hear from her "I have to ask my parents if I can stay over" etc.
I never approached again after, why you ask?
Never really had the chance tbh, like whenever I go out, I go out with a purpose to get stuff done and am usually short on time.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Mewton, Lygodactylus and 8 others
5’5 ranjeet with 50% success rate :hnghn::hnghn::bluepill::bluepill: @lutte

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: anactualdude, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9670 and 13 others
just bleach your skin and change your name to lorenzo theory

worked for my curry friend

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, fjor2096, Deleted member and 6 others
I look avg/have psl 4. Cold approach is legit, but you need to be non-autistic. I have my own method of game now.

gay

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
So she seemed interested but you were turned off at her age and decided not to instigate? How is this supposed to be disheartening in any way

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Tallooksmaxxer, ALP and 1 other person
So she seemed interested but you were turned off at her age and decided not to instigate? How is this supposed to be disheartening in any way
I'm a 5'5 pajeet, and I like click baiting for views

• Ugh..
Reactions: ALP
I look avg/have psl 4. Cold approach is legit, but you need to be non-autistic. I have my own method of game now.

gay
cold approach works even for a 5'4 balding indian janitor, its a numbers game. Funny thing is ppl complain about numbers game but its a numbers game on tinder also even after u get matches

https://www.rareddit.com/r/IncelsWi...asedcurrycel_from_yesterdays_post_54_balding/

unfortunately everyone is socially autistic on this site, oh well their loss

Attachments

• BasedCurryCel.pdf
    243 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane and Michael Myers

Also get orbital deompression genio and custom zygo implants youll fully change race if your an indid type curry.

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar and Xangsane
Lol it's a numbers game moron u must at least approach 100 each mouth
And ur technique was shit

you are manlet, curry and small cock but you have the balls to cold approach and even kinda successful??

bro Mirin low inhibition ngl:)

Same. I tried to approach girls and had extremely similar responses. Could never get them to stop and open up. It was always "what?" or just some look of disgust. Absolutely brutal and it's what moved me into the blackpill from the redpill. I'm not 5'5" and Indian though, but I have abnormally big height (6'7) and proportions are not great at all. Ideal male height is 5'9-5'10 max and below that is okay too if you have a good frame and robust skull. In my case, I am just an ugly intimidating freak

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11758 and Deleted member 14978
bro i caged at op, giga good ratio ratio too, but why the fuck u tag my brocel @lutte ? @WannabeJock

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15338 and 2 others
shouldve asked for her number tbh

Legit story btw.
I was in my 1st year of uni, so I just turned 19 but I still got mistaken for 17 fairly easily. Anyways I decided to do stupid pua shit and I honestly have only cold approached women twice in my life. So here is the experience.
1st time cold approaching I was in the shopping centre walking around, I saw some woman in her mid 30s and fat (1st mistake tbh) and approached her with my opener. I saw she had some nice trainers on so I approach with "excuse me, but those are lovely trainers, where did you find them?". Anyways the look of horror on this woman's face was funny. She looked legit scared, quickly muttered an answer and walked away from me so fast.
That rejection didn't really put me down since my narc mindset told me that I was above her anyways, she's literally in no position to reject someone superior to her. Her loss.
The 2nd approach went decent, my university is near sixthform/college, so everyone was at least 16 - legal here.
I am walking back from a lecture and see this pajeet foid, she's sort of cute but not amazing. An inch shorter than me or about my height too. Anyways I noticed she had these really nice looking vans, they had sunflowers and stuff drawn on them. So I approached her and said my opener
Anyways she starts laughing a little and legit stopped in her tracks, and told me she made them/drew them. She seemed legit happy I noticed and was fiddling with her hair and stuff, and we ended up talking about shoes and fashion (I have an interest in that lol), she gave me some IOIs I think, since she carried the conversation a litte and seemed pretty happy. I did ask her age, she said 17 (fuck she went to the college/sixth form not my uni). She asks me mine, I say 19 and tell her I go to the local uni and thought she did too.
I never asked for her number or anything in the end since at 17 I can't even take her to bars or go drinking, I can only imagine how awkward it would be to hear from her "I have to ask my parents if I can stay over" etc.
Never really had the chance tbh, like whenever I go out, I go out with a purpose to get stuff done and am usually short on time.
Cold approaching in the UK seems like it would be hard af . UK people are closed off af , would you still do it now with the strong chance you can be maskfished ?

Cold approaching in the UK seems like it would be hard af . UK people are closed off af , would you still do it now with the strong chance you can be maskfished ?
Erm, tbh if it's in a mask then no. I don't want to mislead girls into thinking I'm some good looking guy and neither do I want to be mislead. Best to have 0 doubts and be open about stuff really.

Cold approach in UK is hard, but you shouldn't be doing what idiot PUAs do such as running towards them and saying "EXCUSE ME I THOUGHT YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL!!", that is ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
Erm, tbh if it's in a mask then no. I don't want to mislead girls into thinking I'm some good looking guy and neither do I want to be mislead. Best to have 0 doubts and be open about stuff really.

Cold approach in UK is hard, but you shouldn't be doing what idiot PUAs do such as running towards them and saying "EXCUSE ME I THOUGHT YOU WERE BEAUTIFUL!!", that is ridiculous.
How is it at your university also? Is it an area where ethnics do well or white guys only?

How is it at your university also? Is it an area where ethnics do well or white guys only?
Honestly not that sure, I don't have too many ethnic friends as I appear fairly white washed. But I've seen ethnics do well with other ethnics typically.

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN
Legit story btw.
the cold approach from my experience doesn't work.

yeah you can get a number, but there is no sincerity. I had a big titted 40 year old with black and pale skin ask me to take a picture of her when I was 20 years old (she was a wine sampler) at grocery stores at this time I worked for Budweiser company out of Texas (Ben E. Keith)... fun job you got to stock the beer at different stores.

anyways.

I took her picture with my phone and texted her. she was super playful over text and so forth.

she had no intentions of hanging out. I was basically an unknowing beta orbiter to make her feel good about herself.

I feel like a woman will approach you if they're interested and if they don't approach you the interest was never that strong to begin with

the cold approach from my experience doesn't work.

yeah you can get a number, but there is no sincerity. I had a big titted 40 year old with black and pale skin ask me to take a picture of her when I was 20 years old (she was a wine sampler) at grocery stores at this time I worked for Budweiser company out of Texas (Ben E. Keith)... fun job you got to stock the beer at different stores.

anyways.

I took her picture with my phone and texted her. she was super playful over text and so forth.

she had no intentions of hanging out. I was basically an unknowing beta orbiter to make her feel good about herself.

I feel like a woman will approach you if they're interested and if they don't approach you the interest was never that strong to begin with
It truly is a numbers game tbh, the 17 year old was into me as far as I could tell + she was ethnic. So it was already tipped in my favour

Justin Marc is an Indian Manlet on YouTube that slays Curries can slay curry manlets can slay

Literally NTpill and approachpilled me

Your from Bangladesh dude your a bengali.

Pajeet/ curry = Indians from India only, you are not CURRY, I repeat.

• JFL
Reactions: ALP
This is a 'direct approach' - when you go and announce immediately your intentions to a girl: "You're beautiful, attractive, I like you, etc...". Obviously this only works for Chads and can backfire hilariously for all the non-Chads.
An 'indirect approach' is when you ask a girl about something else: for directions, some item she's wearing, etc... If her reaction is positive, she smiles, she's polite, then you can talk some more, start to flirt, etc... If she stares at you awkwardly, looks annoyed, bored, rude, gives a short and blunt response, it's obviously you won't get anywhere with her so it's pointless to prolong the discussion, you just say bye and move along, avoiding a direct rejection that can be mentally damaging.

I've noticed however that even if I approach women to ask them for directions or some other stuff I actually need, with no intention to hit on them, I get really weird reactions out of them, like they pause for a few seconds, stare at me awkwardly then answer in an unsure voice. I thank them, move away, and they look even more confused.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15246
This is a 'direct approach' - when you go and announce immediately your intentions to a girl: "You're beautiful, attractive, I like you, etc...". Obviously this only works for Chads and can backfire hilariously for all the non-Chads.
An 'indirect approach' is when you ask a girl about something else: for directions, some item she's wearing, etc... If her reaction is positive, she smiles, she's polite, then you can talk some more, start to flirt, etc... If she stares at you awkwardly, looks annoyed, bored, rude, gives a short and blunt response, it's obviously you won't get anywhere with her so it's pointless to prolong the discussion, you just say bye and move along, avoiding a direct rejection that can be mentally damaging.

I've noticed however that even if I approach women to ask them for directions or some other stuff I actually need, with no intention to hit on them, I get really weird reactions out of them, like they pause for a few seconds, stare at me awkwardly then answer in an unsure voice. I thank them, move away, and they look even more confused.
Direct approach only works during nightgame tbh.

Odd for you though if I legit do need directions or anything people are always willing to help me out and I rarely ever get odd looks. Maybe I just have an innocent looking face tbh.

All that's gonna happen is people are gonna make fun of you because you are of Indian ethnicity and short at the same time.

And since you're a youngin' it's really gonna play damage mentally. I would suggest not making these threads anymore bro.

Gotta realise even if chicks are taking fondness to you, you telling this to the site is only going to trigger and gaslight unintentionally the caucasian incels who have mental blocks. Since you're the second worse pheno around and 5'5 to boot.

I wouldn't do it.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
All that's gonna happen is people are gonna make fun of you because you are of Indian ethnicity and short at the same time.

And since you're a youngin' it's really gonna play damage mentally. I would suggest not making these threads anymore bro.

Gotta realise even if chicks are taking fondness to you, you telling this to the site is only going to trigger and gaslight unintentionally the caucasian incels who have mental blocks. Since you're the second worse pheno around and 5'5 to boot.

I wouldn't do it.
Thanks for the advice lol, but I've been blackpilled since 16 now. It's been 5 years, I've practically heard everything and want to change. I only post these sorts of threads for the rep and funny reactions. But tbh I rate you, you're one of the few users here who keeps it real and is legit.

And you are right, this site is delusional af at times

Thanks for the advice lol, but I've been blackpilled since 16 now. It's been 5 years, I've practically heard everything and want to change. I only post these sorts of threads for the rep and funny reactions. But tbh I rate you, you're one of the few users here who keeps it real and is legit.

And you are right, this site is delusional af at times

They are not delusional, they are just talking shit at dudes that make progress because they hate to see it and since you technically should be stanidng no chance at 5'5 Indian, they will pounce on you.

• +1
They are not delusional, they are just talking shit at dudes that make progress because they hate to see it.
True much like those ethnics from yesterday who were hating on you. I used to browse incel forums when I was younger and when I first kissed a girl and got a date, I rushed to tell them about it geniunely thinking I could give some hope to these guys. Instead what happened was, I got banned and told I wasn't welcome. Some guys here legit don't want help

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel
True much like those ethnics from yesterday who were hating on you. I used to browse incel forums when I was younger and when I first kissed a girl and got a date, I rushed to tell them about it geniunely thinking I could give some hope to these guys. Instead what happened was, I got banned and told I wasn't welcome. Some guys here legit don't want help

Yup. When they saw my chick who is decently attractive they pretended like she was a roastie when she looks in her 20s and only 4 years older than me.

These incels 'pretend' they will only accept Stacey because they BELIEVE they would get knocked-back by Becky. So they convince themselves they are targeting Stacey, because they know she is out of reach anyway and they'd be knocked back by default of not being Chad. Child's play. Then have the audacity to talk about cope this and cope that LMAO. Embarrassing. Zoomers are the most pathetic generation that's ever graced earth. Even the normies are punchworthy.

• +1
Reactions: MegamindCel, DwayneWhite55 and FailedNormieManlet
Yup. When they saw my chick who is decently attractive they pretended like she was a roastie when she looks in her 20s and only 4 years older than me.

These incels 'pretend' they will only accept Stacey because they BELIEVE they would get knocked-back by Becky. So they convince themselves they are targeting Stacey, because they know she is out of reach anyway and they'd be knocked back by default of not being Chad. Child's play. Then have the audacity to talk about cope this and cope that LMAO. Embarrassing. Zoomers are the most pathetic generation that's ever graced earth. Even the normies are punchworthy.
Yup, when I posted about it I was called a liar, called a chad and 100 other things which just weren't true. And sucks tbh, your gf is p attractive, idk why these guys hate on you. Incels unironically let their hate of women seep out too much so women are literally terrified of their autism.

The people my age seem okay, but freshers are cringe and pathetic imo. It's so obvious how needy they are because they lack an irl social circle

• +1
Reactions: Primordial

Your gf obviously isn't a 10/10 perfect stacy supermodel, but I personally would be pretty happy if I managed to LTR a girl of her looks level. Like you said, she is decently attractive and white so she SMVmogs all of the people on this forum. I posted pictures of my oneitis and they kept calling her ugly even though she's definitely attractive for her race. Niggas here are coping standardcels.

• +1
Your gf obviously isn't a 10/10 perfect stacy supermodel, but I personally would be pretty happy if I managed to LTR a girl of her looks level. Like you said, she is decently attractive and white so she SMVmogs all of the people on this forum. I posted pictures of my oneitis and they kept calling her ugly even though she's definitely attractive for her race. Niggas here are coping standardcels.
have you seen his gf? she isn't a 10/10 but she does mog most women

have you seen his gf? she isn't a 10/10 but she does mog most women
Think someone posted her picture on lookism. Above average for sure. Mogs most of Amnesia's slays JFL. But of course if he posted her pic here, some incel will call her subhuman just because of minor imperections. These people are hopeless.

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
Think someone posted her picture on lookism. Above average for sure. Mogs most of Amnesia's slays JFL.
I've never seen amnesia's slays and shit. But I did see that thread where he took a pic of some subhuman JFL. Is he low inhib or just autistic :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I saw she had some nice trainers on so I approach with "excuse me, but those are lovely trainers, where did you find them?"

I noticed she had these really nice looking vans, they had sunflowers and stuff drawn on them. So I approached her and said my opener
OP has a foot fetish