The time I made a girl stutter by staring into her soul like an autist

koalendo

koalendo

certified misogynist
This was years ago, I watched some videos from my YouTube recommendations about eye contact and how important it is with girls, so next day while I was talking to this fat girl in class, I thought it would be a good idea to train on her since I’m not attracted to her anyway and suddenly while we were talking I started staring into her eyes like a fucking dumbass :LOL:, she got very uncomfortable and started stuttering like someone is pointing a gun to her head.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Richard_Hungwell, Mouthbreath and 10 others
I made a slut trip because she was nervous as fuck around me. The bitch asked me out and I rejected her, so every time she saw me she was nervous and trying to act all cool. My dick saw right through her. My dick laughed to me and we joked about the slut

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 15827
This was years ago, I watched some videos from my YouTube recommendations about eye contact and how important it is with girls, so next day while I was talking to this fat girl in class, I thought it would be a good idea to train on her since I’m not attracted to her anyway and suddenly while we were talking I started staring into her eyes like a fucking dumbass :LOL:, she got very uncomfortable and started stuttering like someone is pointing a gun to her head.
I still don’t know how to maintain eye contact. Like how long do you look at their eyes and look away from?

I still don’t know how to maintain eye contact. Like how long do you look at their eyes and look away from?
once they look away u look away

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19036 and ballskin
but dont look away first

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 19157
Look at peoples eyes for as long as you like, don’t force it, there are plenty of confident and successful people who are bad at eye contact, it’s ok, just don’t force it and act like someone you’re not.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Preoximerianas
I made a slut trip because she was nervous as fuck around me. The bitch asked me out and I rejected her, so every time she saw me she was nervous and trying to act all cool. My dick saw right through her. My dick laughed to me and we joked about the slut
You are indeed mentally ill.

Why? Because I rejected this slut?
I’m glad I did. Ugly dumb bitch.
No, because you talk to your dick.
I talk to my imaginary wives, we're not the same.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
  • +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore