The time I rejected a foid’s party invite because she talked about BBC’s

MostGLSlayer

MostGLSlayer

Kraken
Story time, so a low tier Becky in my architecture class would approach me after class constantly and tried to make friendly convos with me.
She kept asking me to come visit her where she worked, Twin Peaks (Basically a Hooter’s) where the waitresses dress like whores. I kept declining her nicely until one day she invited me to go to a party she was hosting that weekend.
I thought what the hell, it couldn’t hurt to socialize, there could be other girls and accepted the invite.

But literally the next day, I overheard her utter the word BBC’s several times in a conversation with her friends. I didn’t know what the context of their conversation was, all I heard was BBC and that was all I needed to hear.

Never showed up to that whore’s party and ignored her for the rest of the semester. She still kept trying to talk to me but finally stopped when the teacher screamed at her and called her out for talking so much while she was teaching, jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, iblamechico and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Story time, so a low tier Becky in my architecture class would approach me after class constantly and tried to make friendly convos with me.
She kept asking me to come visit her where she worked, Twin Peaks (Basically a Hooter’s) where the waitresses dress like whores. I kept declining her nicely until one day she invited me to go to a party she was hosting that weekend.
I thought what the hell, it couldn’t hurt to socialize, there could be other girls and accepted the invite.

But literally the next day, I overheard her utter the word BBC’s several times in a conversation with her friends. I didn’t know what the context of their conversation was, all I heard was BBC and that was all I needed to hear.

Never showed up to that whore’s party and ignored her for the rest of the semester. She still kept trying to talk to me but finally stopped when the teacher screamed at her and called her out for talking so much while she was teaching, jfl.
Lmfao imagine being this much of a white cuckhold cumskin pink subhuman that you rage when your own women mention and utter the words of a superior race and specimen :forcedsmile:

All pink women are doing is reminding you of your place in the human hierarchy. Why are you punishing your OWN women for vocing the truth?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vioytaka, socialcel, tyronechadmax and 3 others
She's talking about British Broadcasting Channel bro, go get her

Thats called protecting yourself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back