The time I saw the most perfect girl out in Public only Actual Stacy I've seen

TheMaxxer333

TheMaxxer333

Got Me Mad as Sh*t, So I Slapped That B*tch
This was 3 years ago but I was at the mall walking towards a department store. There was this eyebrow place where they do eyebrow shaping. There I saw this blonde hair blue eye stacy sitting on one of there waiting room chairs by the entrance. I immediately gazed upon her she was wearing white denim shorts and a neon green top. She had the most perfect face her skin was perfect with no imperfections at all and it glowed like there was a white light around her face. It also looked like she was wearing no makeup so it wasn't makeup halo. I looked at her for 6 seconds until she turned her head and saw I was staring at her. I shifted my head and walked straight into the store.I still wish I could see her face one more time. Thats when I understood how perfect an actual stacy looks like compared to the average HTB and stacylite.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Zwa M'ileng, Shkreliii and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: lassebasse
Only real Chad and real Stacy

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: ducktruck, becomingnearperfect, Zwa M'ileng and 5 others
Same happened to me but psl god,

Saw this guy look like the perfect slavic guy, like legit piercing blue eyes, hunter eyes, warrior skull with perfect everything, he was so fucking perfect it was sin for me to look into his eyes, and he just stared at everyone, with this smirk knowing he mogs the hardest and we're all slaves to his life.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, poopoohead and TheMaxxer333
This was 3 years ago but I was at the mall walking towards a department store. There was this eyebrow place where they do eyebrow shaping. There I saw this blonde hair blue eye stacy sitting on one of there waiting room chairs by the entrance. I immediately gazed upon her she was wearing white denim shorts and a neon green top. She had the most perfect face her skin was perfect with no imperfections at all and it glowed like there was a white light around her face. It also looked like she was wearing no makeup so it wasn't makeup halo. I looked at her for 6 seconds until she turned her head and saw I was staring at her. I shifted my head and walked straight into the store.I still wish I could see her face one more time. Thats when I understood how perfect an actual stacy looks like compared to the average HTN and stacylite.
Man do u really think anyone is going to read this wall of shit?

• JFL
Reactions: IndianJock and incelmogger
Truly a rarity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
Same happened to me but psl god,

Saw this guy look like the perfect slavic guy, like legit piercing blue eyes, hunter eyes, warrior skull with perfect everything, he was so fucking perfect it was sin for me to look into his eyes, and he just stared at everyone, with this smirk knowing he mogs the hardest and we're all slaves to his life.
Glazing way too hard

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger, TheMaxxer333, Shkreliii and 1 other person
Truly a rarity
yeah last time i saw a stacylite was probably Augsust tbh.
randomly on the subway. couldn't take my eyes off her
held eye contact a couple times, instantly felt happy inside, it was weird
haven't experienced that feeling since

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333 and incelmogger
Truly makes you realize how rare actual PSL Chads and stacies are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and incelmogger
Yes bro it’s big dopaminefuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551
This was 3 years ago but I was at the mall walking towards a department store. There was this eyebrow place where they do eyebrow shaping. There I saw this blonde hair blue eye stacy sitting on one of there waiting room chairs by the entrance. I immediately gazed upon her she was wearing white denim shorts and a neon green top. She had the most perfect face her skin was perfect with no imperfections at all and it glowed like there was a white light around her face. It also looked like she was wearing no makeup so it wasn't makeup halo. I looked at her for 6 seconds until she turned her head and saw I was staring at her. I shifted my head and walked straight into the store.I still wish I could see her face one more time. Thats when I understood how perfect an actual stacy looks like compared to the average HTN and stacylite.
IMG 20231208 205205

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
This was 3 years ago but I was at the mall walking towards a department store. There was this eyebrow place where they do eyebrow shaping. There I saw this blonde hair blue eye stacy sitting on one of there waiting room chairs by the entrance. I immediately gazed upon her she was wearing white denim shorts and a neon green top. She had the most perfect face her skin was perfect with no imperfections at all and it glowed like there was a white light around her face. It also looked like she was wearing no makeup so it wasn't makeup halo. I looked at her for 6 seconds until she turned her head and saw I was staring at her. I shifted my head and walked straight into the store.I still wish I could see her face one more time. Thats when I understood how perfect an actual stacy looks like compared to the average HTB and stacylite.
Jfl Random forum incel will remember your name 3 years later THAT is the power of chad THAT is the power we'll never EVER have. THE POWER TO MAKE ANYONE INLOVE WITH YOU 3 YEARS LATER AND BRING IMMIDIEATE DOPAMINE...

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: TheMaxxer333 and Deleted member 51551
Yes bro it’s big dopaminefuel
yup, this is why I looksmax. a ltr with staceylite who genuinely loves me
fucking htb is nice but htbs don't make me feel that feeling..

• +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333
yup, this is why I looksmax. a ltr with staceylite who genuinely loves me
fucking htb is nice but htbs don't make me feel that feeling..
Tbh they do for me if they are my type

Tbh they do for me if they are my type
good for you man, that makes your life easier lol
plenty of htb to go around
I barely wanna walk in public with a htb but i'm too narcy, i'm trying to lower my standards
I'm going on a date with a cute becky next weekend, she not even htb really lol

good for you man, that makes your life easier lol
plenty of htb to go around
I barely wanna walk in public with a htb but i'm too narcy, i'm trying to lower my standards
I'm going on a date with a cute becky next weekend, she not even htb really lol
Why not? And yeah you should, only if they are super ridiculous

Why not? And yeah you should, only if they are super ridiculous
cause I view most of them are less attractive then me. at the very least not worth any extra effort from me.
only willing to spend my effort on stacylite+
I'll only get with htb if they simp and put in effort. or we can keep it on the down low.
I'm usually content with picking the strongest htb out of a group. otherwise it just makes me feel bad.
getting with a becky feels so bad lol, one of my fwb is becky but has great tits, I will never be seen with her

except first dates, only willling to be in public, at a venue with a fogger, got to be htb with insane body for me to do that
once i smash we're not going anywhere lol
beckies I hook up with, I don't wanna even see them exist in public at all lmao
I literally cringe and try to hide

but mostly its because I was dating a mulatto staceylite last summer, I couldn't keep her for long unfortunately
hard to go backwards, once you've had better.

the problem with high standards is that the better looking women are just not around, they're too rare. like at every job I have there's only 2-4 htb out of 20-30 people.

staceylite, there were only 3-4 I've ever worked with in my life.
the best looking girls from my hs, who I would've killed to go out with,
I wouldn't even feel accomplished to fuck them now, they're all plain htbs

gonna start lowering my standards a bit now though

but mostly its because I was dating a mulatto staceylite last summer, I couldn't keep her for long unfortunately
hard to go backwards, once you've had better.
this is her. next to a htb w/ body halo.
that's how she looks IRL too.
only 1 psl apart, big difference..

5CA6CC2B B910 481F 8536 EA8D5AD66169

4BE31C49 67E7 4D5F 96D5 5AA7D6A81124

Last edited:
Someone somewhere is cooming inside her !