The timeless, aristocratic, powerful, harmonious WASP pheno is truly unbeatable.

Which Tier 1 Pheno Wins?

• WASP

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Han

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
AspiringChanglite

AspiringChanglite

Banned
Their fair yet tanned skin, dirty blonde to brown hair, brown or blue eyes, robust harmonious bone structure, height, frame and IQ conveys their history of prestige, pedigree, nobility, empire and aristocracy.

IMG 3787
IMG 3788

IMG 3789
IMG 3790
IMG 3791
IMG 3792
IMG 3793
IMG 3794
IMG 3795
IMG 3796
IMG 3797
IMG 3798

IMG 3800
IMG 3801
IMG 3802
IMG 3799
IMG 3803
IMG 3804

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ruakh, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 21345 and 6 others
Bump, I want the deathnics in here to understand how over it is for them.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sayi, Deleted member 26859, Ruakh and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, arabcelxxx, T50 Mogger and 16 others

han chinese

north atlantid/wasp

muh tier 1 gook race!! :soy:

you're not on the team bro :lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: distance decay, aesthetic beauty, Jamaldickjavontus and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: Ruakh, TheBrownOne, dannydipss and 1 other person
You’re delusional and narcy to compare these two

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh, dannydipss, hardestmfintheroom and 1 other person
AspiringChanglite dad boiled the rice, Aspringchanglite paid the price

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss, Fiqh and DoII
Ur a chink chink are soulless bugs we could exterminate like a billion of them and it wouldn’t change the world

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Ruakh and BrahminBoss
The temerity of this pressure cooker abomination, this bloated baboon even showed his ugly chink stonehedge looking face in a dimlit decrepit korean pedophile trade organisation bathroom lighting expecting us to be in awe jfl. Funny gook ngl

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh, Ruakh and DoII
op is a han chinese who thinks he isn't an ethnic

View attachment 2595076
First off Han Chinese aren't ethnic.

Second say hypothetically they WERE, I self-identify as non-ethnic because of my family wealth, looks level, frame, height and social status.

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
true but could have chosen better examples

Nobody here talks abt Han besides you shut up nigga
Han = low class
IMG 3343

Deep down you know the truth.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Ruakh
I self-identify as non-ethnic because of my family wealth, looks level, frame, height and social status.
You self-identify as non-ethnic??

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

jfl at this fucking gook no matter how much you try you'll always be a subhuman rice farmer LOL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dannydipss and tyroneorkms
You self-identify as non-ethnic??

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

jfl at this fucking gook no matter how much you try you'll always be a subhuman rice farmer LOL
I said in my hypothetical scenario you dumb fuck, everybody knows Hans aren't ethnic due to their GDP, military power, height, looks level, frame and IQ.

• JFL
I said in my hypothetical scenario you dumb fuck, everybody knows Hans aren't ethnic due to their GDP, military power, height, looks level, frame and IQ.
what about looks? the average white man mogs the average gook to his paddy fied and back and you know it

We are an exceptional species on the planet that is destined to inherit the world. It is our duty to conquer and civilise the liberal LGBTQ BLM barbarians to the West and the illiterate poor barbarians in the East.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 26859 and Ruakh
what about looks? the average white man mogs the average gook to his paddy fied and back and you know it
I'm below average by Han standards and I mog like 99.8% of upper class whites in my ivy league tier college

• JFL
We are an exceptional species on the planet that is destined to inherit the world. It is our duty to conquer and civilise the liberal LGBTQ BLM barbarians to the West and the illiterate poor barbarians in the East.

@Ai Impact

i cant stop laughing bro holy fucking shitt

if you were to rank every race in a hierarchy based on their worth, how would you rank them?

so? doesn't stop him from lifemogging you to your grave jfl
I'm a 6'5 (frauded height) 188lb athletic wide-framed mid-strong Chadlite who sorority foids have (half-jokingly) invited me to their all-girls birthday parties as a male stripper, who goes to an ivy league tier school, has a top tier career ahead of him with a 13MM trust fund.

• JFL
proud to be apart of the greatest pheno in history

• Love it
Reactions: AspiringChanglite
"WASP vs Han"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay, Fiqh, Ruakh and 1 other person
if you were to rank every race in a hierarchy based on their worth, how would you rank them?
1. WASP (including US/Canada/Australia/New Zealand)/Han (including Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong)
2. Former Colonial Empires Still Powerful Today (France, Northern Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Iran, Russia)
3. High Tier Rest of Europe (Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Monaco, Denmark, Austria)
4. Rest of Western Europe (Spain, Portugal, Central/Southern Italy, Scandinavia)
5. Central/Eastern Europe (Russia's abused dogs)
6. High Tier East Asia (South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong - Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan are Han majority BTW)
7. Former Middle Eastern Great Powers
8. Rest of World (North Africa, Central Asia, Latin America)
9. Southeast Asia
10. Native Americans & Sub-Saharan Africans & South Asia

• JFL
Darker tans are ideal, cope.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Darker tans are ideal, cope.
Looks like someone's a shitskin, also darker tans are only ideal in low class environments/social circles, you won't see tanned WASPs in Mayfair, Upper East Side or Nantucket.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Looks like someone's a shitskin, also darker tans are only ideal in low class environments/social circles, you won't see tanned WASPs in Mayfair, Upper East Side or Nantucket.
No you need to be tan so you don't look ethnic but also so that you look "Exotic white"

1. WASP (including US/Canada/Australia/New Zealand)/Han (including Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong)
2. Former Colonial Empires Still Powerful Today (France, Northern Italy, Germany, Netherlands, Japan, Iran, Russia)
3. High Tier Rest of Europe (Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Monaco, Denmark, Austria)
4. Rest of Western Europe (Spain, Portugal, Central/Southern Italy, Scandinavia)
5. Central/Eastern Europe (Russia's abused dogs)
6. High Tier East Asia (South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Hong Kong - Hong Kong, Singapore and Taiwan are Han majority BTW)
7. Former Middle Eastern Great Powers
8. Rest of World (North Africa, Central Asia, Latin America)
9. Southeast Asia
10. Native Americans & Sub-Saharan Africans & South Asia
Where does Ireland come? Part of WASP?

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
Where does Ireland come? Part of WASP?
Rest of western europe you idiots who starved over a few potatoes (you're on an island - did fishing never occur to you), were basically colonized by WASPs

EB4D8056 8E72 48F5 9559 C92D2F97F27D

do i look more WASP or scandinavian, i’ve been told i look like both

View attachment 2595192
do i look more WASP or scandinavian, i’ve been told i look like both
WASP features but scandinavian coloring is throwing them off, if your hair was dirty blonde or brown and eye were darker blue you'd be textbook WASP pheno

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
stop trying to sneak in Han, china man

• +1
Reactions: Ruakh
WASP features but scandinavian coloring is throwing them off, if your hair was dirty blonde or brown and eye were darker blue you'd be textbook WASP pheno
worth pulling an arvid and dyeing hair brown?

worth pulling an arvid and dyeing hair brown?
Wouldn't increase appeal by much if at all, I don't see a reason to but you could experiment and try it out

If you go down that route also try dying eyebrows darker to create contrast between dark hair/eyebrows and light eyes/skin for more strikingness

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Wouldn't increase appeal by much if at all, I don't see a reason to but you could experiment and try it out

If you go down that route also try dying eyebrows darker to create contrast between dark hair/eyebrows and light eyes/skin for more strikingness
what would u say my appeal is now? strong mtn-low htn?

✅
Bump, I want the deathnics in here to understand how over it is for them.
✅based

you have to admit bro u cant act asif ur race is high class when ur average wage in china is 10k usd per year. that is just above poverty

but i agree SOME north east asians like some northeast chinese and some koreans (only if tall, pale skinned etc..) can be high class

no other race can be high class.

@URL code thoughts