The times I went full-autist but my looks saved me JFL

D

Deleted member 12234

Latina Slayer Tyronelite
Alot of you know this but some of you do not but i'm autistic (like alot of people on here :lul::feelsuhh:). I'm a high functioning autist but sometimes can go full autistic when I get anxious about something. There have been times where I actually did go full autist when talking to girls or raging on them over something or even being a little bitch and whining about shit (my bluepilled days jfl). Like there were times in highschool where I'd get super nervous around girls and shake and shit and would just say shit that made no sense but girls thought it was "cute". There was even a time I put my arm around a girl in the most socially awk way and the girl didn't even cringe because she also thought it was cute lmfao :lul:. I've been given so many chances by women because of my looks it's fuckin nuts. Even when I rage. I rem one time I was a beta orbiter for a HTN/borderline staceylite while she was chasing another tyronelite and I fuckin raged on this bitch and wrote like 2 paragraphs basically saying fuck you for leading me on. I was so fuckin mad :lul:. Then i did the most autistic thing and tried to win that dumb thot back by doing cringe shit :unsure:. We fell out for a couple months but despite that, this bitch came running back to me once the other guy basically told her he didnt want her anymore. And despite my autistic rants and cringe to her, she still wanted to be with me. I told her "sure ok" but stopped replying after that. Then she got fuckin pissed and started to rage at me bc I didnt wanna take her back :lul:. My most recent one was a couple years ago where I was getting triggered at this white chick for being a slow texter and some other shit. Once again, despite that, I got a pass. But I kept getting triggered over this and eventually she just moved on to this NT HTN. But Holy shit imagine if I was a normie. I would be fucked and would prob only get 1 chance. But since i'm goodlooking, I get mult chances with women but even it has it's limits. The NT-pill is legit. Yes, autistic chads/chadlites can still slay but it can still be a turnoff, esp if a chick has access to other chads/chadlites. And i'd argue that a NT HTN mogs an autistic chadlite/tyronelite like myself :feelswhy:.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 5786
More autistic ramblings i guess

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChristianChad, Aqua, Deleted member 14392 and 4 others
Alot of you know this but some of you do not but i'm autistic (like alot of people on here :lul::feelsuhh:). I'm a high functioning autist but sometimes can go full autistic when I get anxious about something. There have been times where I actually did go full autist when talking to girls or raging on them over something or even being a little bitch and whining about shit (my bluepilled days jfl). Like there were times in highschool where I'd get super nervous around girls and shake and shit and would just say shit that made no sense but girls thought it was "cute". There was even a time I put my arm around a girl in the most socially awk way and the girl didn't even cringe because she also thought it was cute lmfao :lul:. I've been given so many chances by women because of my looks it's fuckin nuts. Even when I rage. I rem one time I was a beta orbiter for a HTN/borderline staceylite while she was chasing another tyronelite and I fuckin raged on this bitch and wrote like 2 paragraphs basically saying fuck you for leading me on. I was so fuckin mad :lul:. Then i did the most autistic thing and tried to win that dumb thot back by doing cringe shit :unsure:. We fell out for a couple months but despite that, this bitch came running back to me once the other guy basically told her he didnt want her anymore. And despite my autistic rants and cringe to her, she still wanted to be with me. I told her "sure ok" but stopped replying after that. Then she got fuckin pissed and started to rage at me bc I didnt wanna take her back :lul:. My most recent one was a couple years ago where I was getting triggered at this white chick for being a slow texter and some other shit. Once again, despite that, I got a pass. But I kept getting triggered over this and eventually she just moved on to this NT HTN. But Holy shit imagine if I was a normie. I would be fucked and would prob only get 1 chance. But since i'm goodlooking, I get mult chances with women but even it has it's limits. The NT-pill is legit. Yes, autistic chads/chadlites can still slay but it can still be a turnoff, esp if a chick has access to other chads/chadlites. And i'd argue that a NT HTN mogs an autistic chadlite/tyronelite like myself :feelswhy:.
dnrd put spaces and i will maybe read

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17174, thereallegend, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
NT and height are cope.

NT and height are cope.
NT def isn't lmao. Being goodlooking will give you alot of chances with women (as ive experienced) but eventually theyll lose interest if they have other goodlooking guys orbiting them lmao. Like I said, I've had a girl lose interest after going full autist a couple times. She eventually started to go after a NT HTN :lul:

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 8853
NT and height are cope.
NT is almost a prerequisite
The less NT you are the more good looking you have to be to make up for it.

it’s over for a non-nt normie, for example.

• +1
Reactions: Landorus, Deleted member 14781, thereallegend and 2 others