The top 20 % males must become more selective

Mrinfinityx

Mrinfinityx

Kraken
This is the only hope to balance this toxic hypergamy

Or at least become the 20 % and apply this philosophy, u become the breeder and the girls than u reject on diverse critaries (no spirit no investment no conversation too fat etc) will turn naturally to the 80 % zone, even good looking girls must be rejected if her personality is shit (one night stand included)

By this way u help the other guys to find a partner and to become relatively happy in life, this is a good feeling, helping our genre is the priority

The problem is to reason all these 20 % men that are relatively in dog mode on every women, these latter then become imbued with themselves and illuminate their true value

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: metagross, Looks234, Deleted member 4804 and 17 others
Truth is spoken ITT.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, mewcoper and Mrinfinityx
And bottom 80% less selective?

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
Yup really, that is the only option. But really its not likely, since chads are just as horny as us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4804, Norwooder, Schizoidcel and 6 others
The only need that u must have is having no needs 🙌

Yup really, that is the only option. But really its not likely, since chads are just as horny as us.
Become the 20% by Looksmax if possible and disperse this philosophy like the apostles of Jesus at the time

The issue is, when you are in the 10-20% range, you can't slay everything actually. You can't be that picky (saying "only my looksmatch" will lead you to very few slay). So you have to take what comes. And most chicks have already been fucked by the top 10%, so if she's a tinder slut then you have very little chance of making her a long term sex partner because she'll see you as inferior as the slayer she fucked 3 months ago. So in order to satisfy your sexual needs, you have to multiply your partners, which you usually keep for a short time, unless your cock is above 6.5 inches or if you fuck really well.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, Deleted member 11425, Deleted member 6512 and 2 others
The issue is, when you are in the 10-20% range, you can't slay everything actually. You can't be that picky (saying "only my looksmatch" will lead you to very few slay). So you have to take what comes. And most chicks have already been fucked by the top 10%, so if she's a tinder slut then you have very little chance of making her a long term sex partner because she'll see you as inferior as the slayer she fucked 3 months ago. So in order to satisfy your sexual needs, you have to multiply your partners, which you usually keep for a short time, unless your cock is above 6.5 inches or if you fuck really well.
also women who are your looksmatch (say a 7/10) are less likely to treat you with the same respect that a woman who is lower looks level than you will

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Mrinfinityx
Unlikely to happen. Get self improving and become the 20%

• +1
Reactions: Mrinfinityx
This is the only hope to balance this toxic hypergamy

Or at least become the 20 % and apply this philosophy, u become the breeder and the girls than u reject on diverse critaries (no spirit no investment no conversation too fat etc) will turn naturally to the 80 % zone, even good looking girls must be rejected if her personality is shit (one night stand included)

By this way u help the other guys to find a partner and to become relatively happy in life, this is a good feeling, helping our genre is the priority

The problem is to reason all these 20 % men that are relatively in dog mode on every women, these latter then become imbued with themselves and illuminate their true value
This would go against biology.

Men are hard wired to breed as much as possible when they are in the top 20%, the cuck instinct only kicks in when you're bottom 80% and will trade your life for one of Chad's leftovers.

by this logic rich ppl need to give their money away to the poor

JFL if you think women will change their standards even if Chads does

They would rather be alone or with another girl than with an ugly man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Norwooder, Schizoidcel and 2 others
This would go against biology.

Men are hard wired to breed as much as possible when they are in the top 20%, the cuck instinct only kicks in when you're bottom 80% and will trade your life for one of Chad's leftovers.
Again with this instinct thing, my instinct is to cut Chads heads off (on GTA) the moment he monopolize sexual market, can I? Or can I rape women since my instinct is to take women by force if they don't submit, can I? Of course I can't, it's not good for society, so why Chads can slay if it's not good for society neither?

Again with this instinct thing, my instinct is to cut Chads heads off (on GTA) the moment he monopolize sexual market, can I? Or can I rape women since my instinct is to take women by force if they don't submit, can I? Of course I can't, it's not good for society, so why Chads can slay if it's not good for society neither?
Those things are illegal, and would cause direct retaliation on you even if they weren't.

If we put legal limits on how many women Chad can slay, that might help. Asking them won't work.

Those things are illegal, and would cause direct retaliation on you even if they weren't.

If we put legal limits on how many women Chad can slay, that might help. Asking them won't work.
I agree, something has to be done tho

Stop simping that would solve everything

it's over tbh

there is no reason for men to become selective, its against biology

Cope. The only solution is max yourself into the 20% or focus on M and S

If you became a chad right now, would you care at ALL about the lack of sex other men are experiencing? The answer is no

people will do what they do in dating and sexual selection based on biology. end this cope