The trans movement is so fucking retarded

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

My biggest enemy is my brain
When I found out about that shit I lost all faith in adults. They’re retarded and the Jews won. Humans are fucking sheep

• +1
Reactions: genex and ryuken
type shit

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
Yea tbh such a dumb movement it would be funny if incels said they reject their body and identity as chad getting surgeries to look like him

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and genex
Yea tbh such a dumb movement it would be funny if incels said they reject their body and identity as chad getting surgeries to look like him
It’s not even suifuel, I don’t see these people outside. I was watching a TikTok and some Nigga said they are common in the US and that was his biggest culture shock. I thought it was blown out of proportion. I don’t see trannies when I walk outside

• +1
Reactions: genex
It’s not even suifuel, I don’t see these people outside. I was watching a TikTok and some Nigga said they are common in the US and that was his biggest culture shock. I thought it was blown out of proportion. I don’t see trannies when I walk outside
Well where do you live? I live in a pretty big and liberal city, lots of trans and those sorts here

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Yea the trans shit is mainly on the internet normal who go outside can't believe that retarded shit

Well where do you live? I live in a pretty big and liberal city, lots of trans and those sorts here
California moment,

Or europe capital city moment is more accurate jfl jfl

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and genex
Not the US that’s for sure

• +1
Reactions: genex
Certain someone posts them in our server and you share the country w him tho

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger