The Transhumanism Agenda - Endgoal of the Elites

Nautica

Nautica

Platinum
Our universe runs in duality, Good&Evil Attractive&Unattractive Pretty&Ugly Postive&Negative Big&Small Hot&Cold etc. The world cannot stay in singularity, eventually a catasrophic event from nature will bring things back into balance.

Free will causes this. Humans aren't the only beings with a consciousness, other objects, planets, waves, plants, have one aswell, but it can't be understood from the human perspective.

The elites want to separate the soul from the body and get rid of humans having free will, turning everyone into an immortal AI slave. They are trying to cheat the cycle of the Earth. There needs to be a balance between dualities, because singularity will eventually collapse through nature. A good high vibrational earth will never stay like that because nature or negativity will bring it back down to balance it out.

The earth and civilizations of earth have already collasped mutliple times over, but the Elites are getting closer to cheating the cycle by trying to merge everyone with AI.

The elites worship the Demiurge, the ultimate entity of negativity. It cannot dream or feel the range of emotions a human can, it cannot ever have the power that humans have, so it wants to harvest all souls for itself so it can become human, or as close to human as possible, how ironic.

The Archons would tinker around with races of beings genetically remodeling and engineering them for fun. The archons fucked up however when they discovered humans and accidentally remolded them to be superior. Ancient religions seem to always hint at the aliens/demons/annunaki being involved in human creation. They should've exterminated us immediately, but they didnt, because the loosh energy we produce was too much for them to turn away from. Loosh energy is the negative energy we release that they feed off of.

The archons, the demiurges interdimensional servants harvest adrenochrome mostly from kids because kids are the closest humans towards purity and creativity. This allows them to feel like a true human for a period of time. The normal human nowadays is a low vibrational and weak, hardly even using 10% of their brain prowess and even less of their spiritual prowess because the Archons stopped us from staying at our full potential through lies, erasing our history, division amongst each other etc.

Whenever humanity reaches peak spiritual prowess or when humans start learning to much about themselves, the earth is reset, a catastrophic event caused by the demiurge or nature itself wipes us out(The Vedas, Atlantis, Gnostics, egyptians etc.) Whenever evil reaches its peak, nature eventually wipes them out with a catastrophic event because the Earth is an unstable planet which is why other intelligent races don't live here despite the valuable minerals and metals the earth contains. The resetting of the earth is another reoccurring theme throughout movies, literature, and ancients.

In case you didnt know we've been LONG overdue for the next catastrophic event that was suppose to happen. The elites seem to have finally found a way to delay the next catastrophic even from happening, probably through CERN.

Back to AI and transhumanism if the elites can merge enough people with AI which I'm sure the vaccines are a part of that plan. I'm guessing the vaccine is both a depopulation tool and transhumanism combination tool, those who die from it die from blood clots or whatever, and those who live from it were injected with Nano particles that cuts the connection to the soul and connects them to some sort of AI grid where they can be mind controlled and free will can be eradicated. Any remaining beings with free thought will be killed by, anti vax camps, zombies.AKA.bererkers etc. At that point its game over, and its game over for everyone that doesn't know how to escape the reincarnation soul trap. You'll get reborn into this new Demiurged ruled earth and you'll be a mind controlled slave from birth. Your life will truly be OVER before it ever began.

I could also be a complete rambling idiot.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, SLA, MrGlutton and 1 other person
How do I escape reincarnation trap? Astral projecting? @Nautica

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Idontknowlol, AlexAP and 3 others
Are you joking or are just retarded

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
How do I escape reincarnation trap? Astral projecting? @Nautica
Since day 1 the archons have planted the idea of Light being good and darkness = bad. This is why demons are always made to be associated with darkness, to scare people away from it. I assume the same would apply to lookism when it comes to lighter skin and darker skin.

The light the demi urge propagates is actually the false light while the darkenss contains the real light it's a bluish purplish color brighter than white light. It can't be seen in astral realm while alive unless your operating from the necessary wavelength. They've literally tricked us into fearing the darkness and embracing the false light.

This is where religion also comes into play. All these different GODS are either fake or demonic GODS that heavily religious people will encounter in the afterlife. They'll pretend to be benevolent beings that will carry you into the "light" after death but the light is really where their reincarnation process takes place. Others will be drawn to the light thinking it's heaven or some Good place to be, others will be met by dead archons disguised as dead relatives and loved ones to trick you into going to the light.
Not everyone ends up in this light tunnel however, some people immediately end up in the astral realm, others to the void, and other places.

To escape the trap you have to refuse to go to the light, not in the physical sense of moving because as a soul you are all powerful, all you have to do is psychically move yourself to the darkness on the opposite end of you end up in the light tunnel. There's also holes in the tunnel grid you can try and escape through. The darkness is the real universe.

I highly doubt the Archons would just let you go so easily. Eventually they'll probably approach you and try to get you to reincarnate through fear and temptation. They'll project your worse fears onto you, tempt you with the most "amazing life on earth" (Being a Chad, being born into a billionaires family etc, woman, sex etc.) But you gotta stand your ground. Just remember it's all fake, anything fear they project onto you is fake imagery no matter how real it may feel or be. I think the tibetan book of the dead goes into depht on some of the trials you'll have to face if you want to escape the demiurges universe.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, MrGlutton and Deleted member 7224
what type of power would humans cultivate if they reach peak spiritual prowess?

literally did not read a single word after you said the planets have conciousness

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Nautica and MrGlutton
0a1.jpg

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 8904 and Nautica
what type of power would humans cultivate if they reach peak spiritual prowess?
-Alright so the pyramids were created through telekinesis and instruments of sound to move the stones and cut them in precise pieces.

-Ancient cathedrals were used as vibrational resonancing mechanisms. By extruding certain hymns through the cathedral they could match the vibration of another object and move it around, basically what nikola tesla said about vibrations.

-In ancient india flying machines far superior to modern airplanes, fighter jets etc. would be controlled with the mind. This is what other intelligent species use to control their ships.

- These ancient civilizations also had extreme weapons of mass destruction. Other ancient less advanced ancient civilizations watched these advanced civilizations fight against each other in aircrafts, boats, etc. and considered them GODS throwing thunderbolts and energy bombs at each other, because from their perspective, wtf else could they interpret what they were seeing without knowing the science behind the weapons.

• +1
Nah, it's far from the endgoal I'd say.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and MrGlutton
-Alright so the pyramids were created through telekinesis and instruments of sound to move the stones and cut them in precise pieces.

-Ancient cathedrals were used as vibrational resonancing mechanisms. By extruding certain hymns through the cathedral they could match the vibration of another object and move it around, basically what nikola tesla said about vibrations.

-In ancient india flying machines far superior to modern airplanes, fighter jets etc. would be controlled with the mind. This is what other intelligent species use to control their ships.

- These ancient civilizations also had extreme weapons of mass destruction. Other ancient less advanced ancient civilizations watched these advanced civilizations fight against each other in aircrafts, boats, etc. and considered them GODS throwing thunderbolts and energy bombs at each other, because from their perspective, wtf else could they interpret what they were seeing without knowing the science behind the weapons.
yes. the pyramids always seemed a mystery to modern historians as to how it was created. they would never in their mind think of the idea that the pyramids were formed due to brain induced power(telekinesis)

i know the human brain is capable of much more. infact, I don't think anything is impossible. the notion of our potential being limited due to evil entities is a shame though

yes. the pyramids always seemed a mystery to modern historians as to how it was created. they would never in their mind think of the idea that the pyramids were formed due to brain induced power(telekinesis)

i know the human brain is capable of much more. infact, I don't think anything is impossible. the notion of our potential being limited due to evil entities is a shame though
I dont blame evil entities. They only have power because we give it to them. Humans are so stupid we keep each other in line by perceiving anyone else with different beliefs and ideals as a "threat". Even if our own system is corrupt we'll ignore it to stay a comfortable slave. Why attack the government for mal practice when It'll distance me from the rest of the sheep, when I can instead blame all my problems on anti vaxxers, minorities, religious people, democrat voters, republican voters, etc.

Check platos allegory of the cave

Thats all you need to know of why we are so easily controlled.

• +1
May Allah guide you. Idk what archons and whatnot you're talking about. But you seem more open than atheists so good for you.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6380

No the pyramids were pooped out after eating a brick

• +1