THE TRIAL OF LOOKSMAX FOID IS FAKE NEWS by aypo129

USERΝAME

USERΝAME

Banned
@Aypo129 newest thread

https://looksmax.org/threads/the-trial-of-looksmax-foid.1086911/

is just another schizo story to promote the sanju discord server , n9wiff used to do this to promote the discord but now that he is banned , it’s @Aypo129 responsibility to do so .
IMG 6376

Also that posts serves as a way to unban n9wiff by blaming a random inactive .org user

Gold flake and Anomaly isn’t the same person , nor is @Anomaly the foid

At first they were planning on blaming everything on @silencio , so they could dodge the consequences
IMG 6405

Blackops2cel? Is @Greypiller btw

IMG 6403

But they didn’t end up doing that and decided to blame someone else , one of the discord users saneraw suggested blaming someone without a .org account but @DalitBoss (former n9wiff) refused since he had said in here that the foid had 10k+ posts

IMG 6383

IMG 6384

IMG 6385

After that another discord user by the name “cat” volunteered to sacrifice himself , to unban his daddy

At the end they ended up making up a story that Goldflake ( a member of their discord server ) is actually the foid and that “her” account is @Anomaly, when in reality , they just decided to frame a random user who doesn’t even post anymore

IMG 6418

By framing @Anomaly as the “Foid” ,they would be able to unban their daddy (n9wiff) , since @Gengar said he would unban him if they revealed who the foid is

Further evidence that @Anomaly isn’t the foid is the fact that n9wiff said that the foid had 10 k posts in here

IMG 6371

@Anomaly has barely 500 , so he isn’t the foid

IMG 6419

SO IN CONCLUSION GOLDFLAKE ISNT @Anomaly ,NOR IS HE A FOID , THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO UNBAN @DalitBoss (former n9wiff) BY FRAMING A RANDOM INACTIVE USER AS THE FOID , WHILE PROTECTING THE ACTUAL FOID AT THE SAME TIME

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: nathan, 0S4MA, Thebbcmaxxer and 4 others
Interesting, however, the Scooby Doo theme song remains a shame you won't easily erase

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Rea, Aypo129 and 1 other person
@Aypo129 newest thread

is just another schizo story to promote the sanju discord server , n9wiff used to do this to promote the discord but now that he is banned , it’s @Aypo129 responsibility to do so .
View attachment 3032526

Also that posts serves as a way to unban n9wiff by blaming a random inactive .org user

At first they were planning on blaming everything on @silencio , so they could dodge the consequences
View attachment 3032535

View attachment 3032537

But they didn’t end up doing that and decided to blame someone else , one of the discord users saneraw suggested blaming someone without a .org account but @DalitBoss (former n9wiff) refused since he had said in here that the foid had 10k+ posts

View attachment 3032546
View attachment 3032547
View attachment 3032548

After that another discord user by the name “cat” volunteered to sacrifice himself , to unban his daddy

At the end they ended up making up a story that Goldflake ( a member of their discord server ) is actually the foid and that “her” account is @Anomaly, when in reality , they just decided to frame a random user who doesn’t even post anymore

View attachment 3032562

By framing @Anomaly as the “Foid” ,they would be able to unban their daddy (n9wiff) , since @Gengar said he would unban him if they revealed who the foid is

Further evidence that @Anomaly isn’t the foid is the fact that n9wiff said that the foid had 10 k posts in here

View attachment 3032595

View attachment 3032603

SO IN CONCLUSION GOLDFLAKE ISNT @Anomaly ,NOR IS HE A FOID , THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO UNBAN @DalitBoss (former n9wiff) BY FRAMING A RANDOM INACTIVE USER AS THE FOID , WHILE PROTECTING THE ACTUAL FOID AT THE SAME TIME

Tags
@
deadmanwalking
@deadmanwalking @
cromagnon
@cromagnon @
cavy
@cavy@zurzolo @
Clavicular
@Clavicular @
pneumocystosis
@pneumocystosis
@
ChadL1te
@ChadL1te @
Jason Voorhees
@Jason Voorhees
@@NorwoodAscender @
anthony111553
@anthony111553
@
nigkook
@nigkook @
Gengar
@Gengar
@
Alexanderr
@Alexanderr @
the MOUSE
@the MOUSE @
gigell
@gigell @
retardedcel
@retardedcel @
datboijj
@datboijj @@Ihateniggs @
Imretarded?
@Imretarded?
DNR

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
Dnr
Bro’s still coping :cop:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: nathan and Aypo129
@Aypo129 newest thread

View attachment 3032526

View attachment 3032535

View attachment 3032537

View attachment 3032546
View attachment 3032547
View attachment 3032548

View attachment 3032562

View attachment 3032595

View attachment 3032603

Tags
@
deadmanwalking
@deadmanwalking @
cromagnon
@cromagnon @
cavy
@cavy@zurzolo @
Clavicular
@Clavicular @
pneumocystosis
@pneumocystosis
@
ChadL1te
@ChadL1te @
Jason Voorhees
@Jason Voorhees
@@NorwoodAscender @
anthony111553
@anthony111553
@
nigkook
@nigkook @
Gengar
@Gengar
@
Alexanderr
@Alexanderr @
the MOUSE
@the MOUSE @
gigell
@gigell @
retardedcel
@retardedcel @
datboijj
@datboijj @@Ihateniggs @
Imretarded?
@Imretarded?
Completely and totally false

First off the foid anomoly which is being referred here was not the SAME PERSON n9wiff larped about

THEY ARE two different people
I mentioned ANOMOLY because I had to mention The thread by Mashilah
Never did I refer to ANOMOLY as the person n9wiff was talking about

SECONDLY THERE IS VIDEO EVIDENCE REGARDING GOLD FLAKE being A FOID
In fact I have it rn but didn't use it in the thread because I can get banned without her permission to do so

If anyone wants the video they can ask me in discord I have it and I can show its a foid

Also the intention behind mentioning was not about proving foids are here but mod abuse and bring @DalitBoss back

Clearly misrepresentation of this thread

Secondly for the ACCUSATION of me being involved in Some kind Of SACRIFICE CULT IS ALSO False
No such screenshot is there
And I am not present in any such chat.

First off the foid anomoly which is being referred here was not the SAME PERSON n9wiff larped about

In fact I have it rn but didn't use it in the thread because I can get banned without her permission to do so

If anyone wants the video they can ask me in discord I have it and I can show its a foid

Also the intention behind mentioning was not about proving foids are here but mod abuse and bring @DalitBoss back

Clearly misrepresentation
You were looking for a person to frame for some time , pretty obvious GoldFlake isn’t the foid , nor is he @Anomaly

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
You were looking for a person to frame for some time , pretty obvious GoldFlake isn’t the foid , nor is he @Anomaly
Why are you not talking about obvious mod abuse
Are you being paid by them

@Greypiller imma beat the shit outta you, at least you will have something to blame me for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and USERΝAME
Why would I take your side 😂
I have multiple people in your discord , I can see your discussions btw and everything you said about me

You were thinking of framing random users like @silencio

• JFL
Reactions: silencio and Aypo129
I have multiple people in your discord , I can see your discussions btw and everything you said about me
When did I say anything about you
You must be mistaken

@Greypiller imma beat the shit outta you, at least you will have something to blame me for
wdym nigga, i got no clue what your talking

Last edited:
  • JFL

No sir I don't even talk to @silencio about anything like this
@silencio did I?

• +1
Reactions: silencio

Buddy idek what the topic is

• Woah
No sir I don't even talk to @silencio about anything like this
@silencio did I?
not you specifically just your friend group , when I said you ,I meant the whole discord server

• Woah
not you specifically just your friend group , when I said you ,I meant the whole discord server
It must have been by out of my foresight then
All I have in my agenda is to bring @DalitBoss back

• +1
Reactions: USERΝAME
Cope

• +1
Reactions: fuse and Aypo129
Interesting, however, the Scooby Doo theme song remains a shame you won't easily erase
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT SCOOBY DOO YOU FUCKING NIGGER
YOU SHOULD ERASE YOURSELF FROM THIS PLANET

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar

Clearly misrepresentation of this thread
Curve of Change: The 5 Stages of Grief and the Covid-19 Pandemic ...

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, nathan and USERΝAME
jfl, these expose threads are funny as fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: USERΝAME and Aypo129