The true and legitimate guide to wealth, prosperity and joy )BOTB?)

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽 PSL God by 2027!
Welcome to your passport to an earthly paradise.

This thread that you hold is your passport, liken one stamped when you disembark from a steamer ship in a foreign land to see exotic sights and smells and a street urchin grabs your rucksack and leaves you with nothing.

Yes, it is a passport to a land of opportunity that is just waiting for the ripe and rich mind of someone like yourself. A land that not only flows with milk and honey, but also wine to wet the lips of women, dry goods, rich silks, decorative commodes, and linens that have your very initials embroidered. Have you ever thought in the world that you would be dabbing your chin from delicious giblets made by servants?

That you could pull a rope and a man in a fine suit brings you a cigar on a tray? Why, you could wipe your backside with fine linens displaying your own your own initials every night and a group of seamstresses would appear in your parlor to work needlepoint until they are bloody in the fingers to fashion another set for the following day. Listen, listen to me, friends...this has happened to literally every person who has read this book, this precious tome.

Philanthropy and the gilded age of prosperity.

How do you become a baron of industry? It is simple my friend and I have figured it out. I once sowed a field. I shucked corn. I ran a mule train until I was fit to die from exhaustion. It is because I am so humble and have worked with silt and sow that I am here to witness and say - I am here to teach you truly to Haw and Gee in your life. You see friend, you can shout at a dumb pack animal, a deaf wanderer, a diminutive group of natives for as long as you want until you go hoarse in the throat, but they will not hear. You can yell at work animals "Haw" to turn left, and "Gee" to turn right. But I have a new command for you - go straight , abandon the beasts of the field in the field and let them die and join me on a pathway that leads out of the beating death of the sun and into a new light

- the light of an oil lamp that burns as you take a relaxing bath and a woman who can scarcely muster the native tongue scrubs your back and feels around in the water to your leisure.

This one thread to happiness will be the last money making thread you will ever read.

I assure you that you will no longer be interested in new money making threads when you have in your hands this very one that can be read over and over and tattered until you have to buy one anew.

The lies of wisdom sow the seed of doubt while the truth of the harvest feeds all. I have helped hundreds of people. They are people that can help themselves and are not maimed or hobbled with doubt . I believe the Great Spirit from above floated down like a dove and wanted me to write this tome . That dove landed and I looked at it and shot it dead - for a man that is afeard of his own self or a bird and only wants peace cannot make peace in his own mind with how he is going to make money.

And if we quiver in doubt about becoming rich we will never see it true. The way we bring the coins and silver into our satchels is not through hard work. It is not through the calluses on our hands. It is not through the toil of the soil. Instead it is through the dedication to the Bible of success you now hold in your hands and read by the fire. And know that a fire will consume you and it will burn out and brandish the soot and tar from your soul and replace it with money and wealth.

I do not liken it to be fair to those who do not have this book as their spiritual guide to success. They are sad and they are weary. Life is not fair but it is for you because you have this book. You have the answers and you are strong.

The Hebrews, after they left the hot and decrepit parched hopelessness of Egypt, they wandered around quite a time in the wilderness. Imagine if they had my book? They would be following a camel train loaded with gold coins, weighing down those beasts until they bawled from the suffering of the great wealth they carried, and if you truly listen to every work and word I present and speak here and you read it, back and forth ,sometimes left and sometimes right for a period of about 40 years like those Hebrews who wandered like nameless things in the desert - you will see the light in about one minute rather than 40 years. There are, no doubt, many among you who have during the period of your youth or old age committed to wanderings and fallen prey to conmen and predators. I can assure you that I am neither as I seek to fill every pocket in your britches , breeches, saddlebag and purse with gold beyond dreams of anyone that has been near you, and I assure you that their jealousy will run a deep red vein and they will loathe you, however you will spit upon them and have new friends very soon.

Let us begin at the beginning

A man gave a rib away - to create something, a mate, a companion, and one that inevitably betrayed him. I am here to witness through teachings that money will never blind or betray you. And it can be used in exchange for whatever you want. This path to wealth does not require you to remove a rib, watch your sons kill one another (unless you require it for amusement), and or be deprived in wanton desperation in such a way that you must interbreed to make a family.

In New York City, the streets run with the manure of beasts and the screams of Irish children who will pick your pockets clean. But travel to Wall Street and you will discover a way of wealth that does not require you to soil your hands. No animal dung or crows will plague you. In fact, in a work day, you will scarcely be exposed to the harsh damnation of a sun that dampens your undergarments and distresses your temperament.

Simply listen to my plan and you will be visiting the finest haberdasheries, holding an exquisite cane, and holding the soft hands of a beautiful wife who is ripe to bear beautiful children that can command your hundred servants at a summer mansion by a northern lake. It's all there for you, right over the horizon, if you will stare into the sun and believe what I am telling you. Money is a thing that comes to those that deserve it.

Soon you will realize that the poor and infirmed have brought some kind of disease upon themselves through lack of will or promise to a higher cause, and I am here to bring that cause to you. Read on as the path is swept away and the leaves and debris will not cloud your judgement.

God wants you to be rich and rich of health

Anyone who suffers infirmities is surely lacking true faith and has not read this book. It is truly astonishing.

America is looked over by a God that wants every person here to be rich and only showered in the light of the love that is happiness of wealth. It is commonly known that those that do not share in wealth simply take it by force but quickly fall to depravity . However I will teach you how to take the hard work and toil of one man and sell it to another with no earnest or involvement . Making wealth on the backs of others is salvation my friend, and I will introduce you to my friends in Wall Street who toil only in bankers' hours but live in opulence - that is a place you will live soon if you follow my directives.

An investment in the paradise of beginning to the end.

You sir, listen to me. Do you actually enjoy being poorer than the average fellow? Well no, of course you would rather not suffer, that is why you own this very book . You are quite close to being rich. Exceedingly rich.

Prosperity begins with you

I say unto you, in no uncertain terms, and some that are quite certain, that suffering is over for you. It is so dangerous to sit under the wrong teaching tree. That is a tree where a bird of carrion will sit and squawk and defecate on your dreams. False doctrine. False doctrine can rob you of prosperity. Turning away from prosperity can damn you more readily than all the sins including copulating with your neighbor's maidservant or any sins of the flesh.

Believe that there are multitudes of the blind, singing and praising the doctrine of a humble man who would wallow in squalor while you engorge yourselves in riches. Do not listen to their songs but instead listen to your own songs and let them ring from the rooftops and valleys. Thousands have sat with false teachers while I tell you that this doctrine is true. It is because I said so. Sit under my tree.

Sit and sell from one man to another things that you do not make or touch or even claim to understand. Take the grain of one man and sell to another, and make both men poor, and that is the grain of truth that I tell you will make you rich beyond your dreams as you ignore the dreams of others which is necessary. This is my hope for you and along with that hope is an earnest wish that you bring this thread in any translation or form (with adequate compensation to me) to as many people as possible while enriching yourselves with this doctrine. It is so serious, this teaching that has your heart. This teaching is you, it is your heart, it is love, it is not only the love of money but riches begin the path of love that helps others, which can only be helped after you help yourself to things that you deserve.

Yours

• @billymidnight
Users who wanted to be tagged:

@HarrierDuBois @nathan @Gaygymaxx

@User28823 @CoreSchizo @Chad15

@chudlite @Andremln @morz179 @chadintraining @sprout @VonGaiden

@Tylermax @buflek @baku9 @MA_ascender @beefliverontop @Pale God @Willmogulater @segmt @genex

@maxxmclooks @MUSTYCOPER @ShawarmaFilth

Conclusion : spent a fuck long time making this so a like will be much appreciated, ❤️

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: buflek, N1666, Chad15 and 8 others
dnr

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and nathan
All of that waiting for this shit...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, boss8055, Pale God and 10 others
this is like a poem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: billymidnight and tempelcat4
ban worthy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, letitsnow_, watah and 7 others

This thread that you hold is your passport, liken one stamped when you disembark from a steamer ship in a foreign land to see exotic sights and smells and a street urchin grabs your rucksack and leaves you with nothing.

Yes, it is a passport to a land of opportunity that is just waiting for the ripe and rich mind of someone like yourself. A land that not only flows with milk and honey, but also wine to wet the lips of women, dry goods, rich silks, decorative commodes, and linens that have your very initials embroidered. Have you ever thought in the world that you would be dabbing your chin from delicious giblets made by servants?

That you could pull a rope and a man in a fine suit brings you a cigar on a tray? Why, you could wipe your backside with fine linens displaying your own your own initials every night and a group of seamstresses would appear in your parlor to work needlepoint until they are bloody in the fingers to fashion another set for the following day. Listen, listen to me, friends...this has happened to literally every person who has read this book, this precious tome.

How do you become a baron of industry? It is simple my friend and I have figured it out. I once sowed a field. I shucked corn. I ran a mule train until I was fit to die from exhaustion. It is because I am so humble and have worked with silt and sow that I am here to witness and say - I am here to teach you truly to Haw and Gee in your life. You see friend, you can shout at a dumb pack animal, a deaf wanderer, a diminutive group of natives for as long as you want until you go hoarse in the throat, but they will not hear. You can yell at work animals "Haw" to turn left, and "Gee" to turn right. But I have a new command for you - go straight , abandon the beasts of the field in the field and let them die and join me on a pathway that leads out of the beating death of the sun and into a new light

- the light of an oil lamp that burns as you take a relaxing bath and a woman who can scarcely muster the native tongue scrubs your back and feels around in the water to your leisure.

This one thread to happiness will be the last money making thread you will ever read.

I assure you that you will no longer be interested in new money making threads when you have in your hands this very one that can be read over and over and tattered until you have to buy one anew.

The lies of wisdom sow the seed of doubt while the truth of the harvest feeds all. I have helped hundreds of people. They are people that can help themselves and are not maimed or hobbled with doubt . I believe the Great Spirit from above floated down like a dove and wanted me to write this tome . That dove landed and I looked at it and shot it dead - for a man that is afeard of his own self or a bird and only wants peace cannot make peace in his own mind with how he is going to make money.

And if we quiver in doubt about becoming rich we will never see it true. The way we bring the coins and silver into our satchels is not through hard work. It is not through the calluses on our hands. It is not through the toil of the soil. Instead it is through the dedication to the Bible of success you now hold in your hands and read by the fire. And know that a fire will consume you and it will burn out and brandish the soot and tar from your soul and replace it with money and wealth.

I do not liken it to be fair to those who do not have this book as their spiritual guide to success. They are sad and they are weary. Life is not fair but it is for you because you have this book. You have the answers and you are strong.

The Hebrews, after they left the hot and decrepit parched hopelessness of Egypt, they wandered around quite a time in the wilderness. Imagine if they had my book? They would be following a camel train loaded with gold coins, weighing down those beasts until they bawled from the suffering of the great wealth they carried, and if you truly listen to every work and word I present and speak here and you read it, back and forth ,sometimes left and sometimes right for a period of about 40 years like those Hebrews who wandered like nameless things in the desert - you will see the light in about one minute rather than 40 years. There are, no doubt, many among you who have during the period of your youth or old age committed to wanderings and fallen prey to conmen and predators. I can assure you that I am neither as I seek to fill every pocket in your britches , breeches, saddlebag and purse with gold beyond dreams of anyone that has been near you, and I assure you that their jealousy will run a deep red vein and they will loathe you, however you will spit upon them and have new friends very soon.

A man gave a rib away - to create something, a mate, a companion, and one that inevitably betrayed him. I am here to witness through teachings that money will never blind or betray you. And it can be used in exchange for whatever you want. This path to wealth does not require you to remove a rib, watch your sons kill one another (unless you require it for amusement), and or be deprived in wanton desperation in such a way that you must interbreed to make a family.

In New York City, the streets run with the manure of beasts and the screams of Irish children who will pick your pockets clean. But travel to Wall Street and you will discover a way of wealth that does not require you to soil your hands. No animal dung or crows will plague you. In fact, in a work day, you will scarcely be exposed to the harsh damnation of a sun that dampens your undergarments and distresses your temperament.

Simply listen to my plan and you will be visiting the finest haberdasheries, holding an exquisite cane, and holding the soft hands of a beautiful wife who is ripe to bear beautiful children that can command your hundred servants at a summer mansion by a northern lake. It's all there for you, right over the horizon, if you will stare into the sun and believe what I am telling you. Money is a thing that comes to those that deserve it.

Soon you will realize that the poor and infirmed have brought some kind of disease upon themselves through lack of will or promise to a higher cause, and I am here to bring that cause to you. Read on as the path is swept away and the leaves and debris will not cloud your judgement.

Anyone who suffers infirmities is surely lacking true faith and has not read this book. It is truly astonishing.

America is looked over by a God that wants every person here to be rich and only showered in the light of the love that is happiness of wealth. It is commonly known that those that do not share in wealth simply take it by force but quickly fall to depravity . However I will teach you how to take the hard work and toil of one man and sell it to another with no earnest or involvement . Making wealth on the backs of others is salvation my friend, and I will introduce you to my friends in Wall Street who toil only in bankers' hours but live in opulence - that is a place you will live soon if you follow my directives.

You sir, listen to me. Do you actually enjoy being poorer than the average fellow? Well no, of course you would rather not suffer, that is why you own this very book . You are quite close to being rich. Exceedingly rich.

I say unto you, in no uncertain terms, and some that are quite certain, that suffering is over for you. It is so dangerous to sit under the wrong teaching tree. That is a tree where a bird of carrion will sit and squawk and defecate on your dreams. False doctrine. False doctrine can rob you of prosperity. Turning away from prosperity can damn you more readily than all the sins including copulating with your neighbor's maidservant or any sins of the flesh.

Believe that there are multitudes of the blind, singing and praising the doctrine of a humble man who would wallow in squalor while you engorge yourselves in riches. Do not listen to their songs but instead listen to your own songs and let them ring from the rooftops and valleys. Thousands have sat with false teachers while I tell you that this doctrine is true. It is because I said so. Sit under my tree.

Sit and sell from one man to another things that you do not make or touch or even claim to understand. Take the grain of one man and sell to another, and make both men poor, and that is the grain of truth that I tell you will make you rich beyond your dreams as you ignore the dreams of others which is necessary. This is my hope for you and along with that hope is an earnest wish that you bring this thread in any translation or form (with adequate compensation to me) to as many people as possible while enriching yourselves with this doctrine. It is so serious, this teaching that has your heart. This teaching is you, it is your heart, it is love, it is not only the love of money but riches begin the path of love that helps others, which can only be helped after you help yourself to things that you deserve.

Yours

• @billymidnight

@Tylermax @buflek @baku9 @MA_ascender @beefliverontop @Pale God @Willmogulater @segmt @genex

Conclusion : spent a fuck long time making this so a like will be much appreciated, ❤️
Mirin high iq BOTB immediately

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight
Bookmarked, will read soon.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: billymidnight and <6PSLcel

Yours

• @billymidnight

the password is fidelio kind sir

• JFL
Reactions: letitsnow_

Yours

• @billymidnight

Dnrd

How does this help me make money at all? This is ban worthy

Absolute trash, insanely verbose just to say that buying low and selling high yields a profit.

TLDR: Op talks about Reselling and doesn't even care to explain in a more detailed way how to do it.

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead
Absolute trash, insanely verbose just to say that buying low and selling high yields a profit.

TLDR: Op talks about Reselling and doesn't even care to explain in a more detailed way how to do it.
read it again more carefully this time

• JFL
Reactions: Alexios
I pasted it into gpt chat to shorten it:

The passage you've shared is a piece of satirical writing that parodies the over-the-top promises and rhetoric often used by self-help books and get-rich-quick schemes, especially those reminiscent of the Gilded Age in America. Here's a breakdown of the key points and themes:

Promise of Wealth and Luxury: The text promises an almost fantastical level of wealth and luxury, suggesting that the reader can easily achieve riches, opulent lifestyles, and all the pleasures that come with them, simply by following the teachings in a "book" or "thread."

Mockery of Self-Help Narratives: The exaggerated claims, such as having servants, using lines with your initials, and having riches beyond imagination, are used to mock the unrealistic promises made by some self-help authors and motivational speakers. The tone suggests that these promises are too good to be true and that the idea of effortless wealth is a myth.

Critique of Social Darwinism: The text suggests that wealth is a sign of virtue and that those who are poor or suffering are in that state due to a lack of faith or effort. This echoes the flawed logic of Social Darwinism, which was popular during the Gilded Age, implying that the wealthy are inherently superior and the poor are responsible for their plight.

Satirical Tone and Exaggeration: The piece uses a satirical and exaggerated tone to ridicule the notion that wealth and happiness can be easily achieved through simple formulas or blind faith in a single doctrine. It mocks the idea that simply believing in a set of principles can lead to instant success.

Criticism of False Prophets: The writer positions themselves as a true prophet of wealth and prosperity, contrasting themselves with "false teachers" who lead others astray. This is a common tactic in sales pitches, where the speaker asserts their credibility by dismissing others.

Underlying Cynicism: At its core, the passage critiques the cynicism and manipulation behind many get-rich-quick schemes, highlighting the exploitation of people's desires for wealth and success. It suggests that these schemes are more about enriching the seller than genuinely helping the buyer.

In summary, the passage is a satirical critique of the extravagant promises made by certain self-help books and financial gurus. It uses humor, exaggeration, and irony to highlight the unrealistic nature of these promises and the potential exploitation behind them.

xD

• JFL
Reactions: NationalWarrior and Alexios
I'm considering using post nut clarity to understand all this poetry.

• JFL
Reactions: Van and tempelcat4
:)

Attachments

• IMG_3644.jpeg
    IMG_3644.jpeg
    714.1 KB · Views: 0
Low iq cel spotted
Sit and sell from one man to another things that you do not make or touch or even claim to understand. Take the grain of one man and sell to another, and make both men poor, and that is the grain of truth that I tell you will make you rich

you basically explained dropshipping you stupid n