The true black pill is the age pill

Turkic Albanian

Turkic Albanian

32 years old, nothing to lose nothing to gain. o/
Nobody in the real world cares if your nose is a bit big or if your jaw line isn't perfect.

Most young men and women fall into a comfortable middle range of not looking like male models, but not being ugly either, most are healthy and youthful which is what counts.

But as the age starts creeping up you encounter health issues, you gain weight, your face sags, you can't run as easily any more, your testosterone drops, your hair starts thinning etc

And the scary thing is that it creeps up on you before you even realise it.

Consider this: when I posted on psl 10 years ago I was talking to some guys in their late 30s, which doesn't seem too old. But fast forward 10 years and those poor souls are now touching 50.

Fucking 50

That's one foot in the fucking grave in some countries

Attachments

• 1716009260369295.jpg
    1716009260369295.jpg
    396 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hattrick, glaruz, datboijj and 8 others
Ur old after the age of 18. I’m legit 19 and feel like an old man dude I fucking hate it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, glaruz, |Daddy_Zygos| and 4 others
roping at 38 is ideal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, russiancelreturns and Turkic Albanian
yes the mortality pill, the finality pill. truly over once you swallow it. you can never be happy again.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, datboijj and Turkic Albanian
Il still be on test and dut and running 6 miles daily at 50 but il have added hgh into my stack at that age and will still be a lean mogger

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, russiancelreturns and Turkic Albanian
when I posted on psl 10 years ago I was talking to some guys in their late 30s, which doesn't seem too old. But fast forward 10 years and those poor souls are now touching 50.

Fucking 50

LMFAO

• +1
Reactions: Turkic Albanian
You weren't on psl forums 10 years ago buddy. You're a nobody, stop larping. What's worse is you're albanian:dafuckfeels:
3102755 1664912427136

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and yayatourer
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: jxck7468, datboijj and SoundnVision
I know, so is OP:soy:
Every newcel likes to larp they been around for 6+ years
As I said, ask bojack....he posted on lookism.net 10 years ago and I've brought things up to him about users who only posted there.

As I said, ask bojack....he posted on looking.net 10 years ago and I've brought things up to him about users who only posted there.
The renowned schizophrenic?

What were you doing in the meantime then before joining here?

The renowned schizophrenic?

What were you doing in the meantime then before joining here?
I had 10,000 posts on lookism. Reached a point where I had to quit. In the 10 years meantime I had a break from these forums other than the occasional 4chan post. I moved on with life, until for some unknowns reason I decided to make an account here.

If we lived in a normal non-invidualistic society, aging would not be seen as a problem

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, hopecel and XtrovertNTnormalfag
I had 10,000 posts on lookism. Reached a point where I had to quit. In the 10 years meantime I had a break from these forums other than the occasional 4chan post. I moved on with life, until for some unknowns reason I decided to make an account here.
No proof, no care
U must have an email signup, or old screenshot or something

No proof, no care
U must have an email signup, or old screenshot or something
Unfortunately I don't, it was 10 years ago.

Don't believe me, it's fine. Doesn't really matter anyway.

Who were you on lookism?

Unfortunately I don't, it was 10 years ago.

Don't believe me, it's fine. Doesn't really matter anyway.
I don't, seeing as you claimed in another thread to have a previous account here

Yup I remember. But I can't remember everything.

• +1
I'm 21 and what makes me feel not so old is hanging out with younger people. My friends are all younger than me, except one.

• +1
I don't, seeing as you claimed in another thread to have a previous account here
I never said that, I said I had a previous account on PSL, not this site specifically

i want more life. 30 years of "youth" is not enough. the latter half of your life is nothing but entropy and regret. the last 10 years is literally like waiting on death row. i'm moving into my 7th decade on this planet and i just don't get how 70 and 80 year old guys can just go about their day being happy without a worry in the world. imagine lying on your deathbed and agonizing over the fact that you spent 40 years watching tv, on the computer, wasting time, a cumulative 10 years shitting, in the shower, brushing your teeth, grooming, etc. , this is why people think dying in your sleep is such a blessing. you don't have to linger on the thought of an infinity in oblivion until your final second. :feelsree:

• +1
i want more life. 30 years of "youth" is not enough. the latter half of your life is nothing but entropy and regret. the last 10 years is literally like waiting on death row. i'm moving into my 7th decade on this planet and i just don't get how 70 and 80 year old guys can just go about their day being happy without a worry in the world. imagine lying on your deathbed and agonizing over the fact that you spent 40 years watching tv, on the computer, wasting time, a cumulative 10 years shitting, in the shower, brushing your teeth, grooming, etc. , this is why people think dying in your sleep is such a blessing. you don't have to linger on the thought of an infinity in oblivion until your final second. :feelsree:
The harshest Redpill of them all

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
Nobody in the real world cares if your nose is a bit big or if your jaw line isn't perfect.

Most young men and women fall into a comfortable middle range of not looking like male models, but not being ugly either, most are healthy and youthful which is what counts.

But as the age starts creeping up you encounter health issues, you gain weight, your face sags, you can't run as easily any more, your testosterone drops, your hair starts thinning etc

And the scary thing is that it creeps up on you before you even realise it.

Consider this: when I posted on psl 10 years ago I was talking to some guys in their late 30s, which doesn't seem too old. But fast forward 10 years and those poor souls are now touching 50.

Fucking 50

True blackpill happens in the third semester of pregnancy.

• +1
You said you had 10k posts on lookism but hadn't been on it since 10 years ago
I meant about 10 years, it was actually about 8 years ago. In a year or two I racked up 10000 posts

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
To be fair, at that point I'd just video-game Max.

GTA-X & Red Dead Redemption & Online Chess

+ Ai Girlfriend + Delicious FoodMax + Soda-max + Exercise for basic health

• +1
To be fair, at that point I'd just video-game Max.

GTA-X & Red Dead Redemption & Online Chess

+ Ai Girlfriend + Delicious FoodMax + Soda-max + Exercise for basic health
Yes, all this plus alcohol imo.

And yeah exercise is a must regardless. For everyone, for health reasons

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
you can counter that my friend , but immense dedication both biomarkers wise and looks wise. At 40 I'm gonna hop into rapamycin (im on metformin daily 30 years old male) . Since 2016 im on tretinoin daily for anti aging . If you are sensible and prudent you can do mild surgeries to counter aging ,maybe a slight facelift after 40 . Plus constant tretinoin use and at some point fat transfer when fat pads really deplete. I guess for bone degradation in the face there isnt much to do aside from mini implants to mimic bone ( dont know for sure). You can absolutely look younger if you do that in a subtle way without looking uncanny valley. As for aging , unless you are a pro athlete , there shouldnt be a concern that for example your sprinting goes down a bit . You try to delay aging ( which is actually cardiovascular and metabolic issues, cognitive decline) as much as possible and you can be healthy even at 60 plus. Aging is accumulative and practically unavoidable since it is entropy in itself . Also you lose muscles with age , and muscles help against frailty . So trt (think of joe rogan ) is okayish but in the science of longevity activating anabolic pathways there is a school of thinking you lose some years of longevity (mtor activation) but you don't want to be skinny and frail either.

• +1
"trt (think of joe rogan ) is okayish but in the science of longevity activating anabolic pathways there is a school of thinking you lose some years of longevity (mtor activation)"

Dumb this down for me, what are the drawbacks of TRT?

my old man is in the process of applying for TRT