The true black pill is the age pill

28 is peak , 38 is good time to rope
22 is peak

if you haven't ascended before 25 it's officially over but even at 23-24 it's pretty much late

actually I feel like it's too late for me now at 20.5 like being a kissless virgin at this age is so brutal while 15 yo teenagers around you already lifemog you to death bro

I feel it's already too late jfl if my supposed peak will be in fuckin 7 years I'm already losing my sanity and morals I'll kms if I don't find a gf within 2-3 years max

22 is peak

if you haven't ascended before 25 it's officially over but even at 23-24 it's pretty much late

actually I feel like it's too late for me now at 20.5 like being a kissless virgin at this age is so brutal while 15 yo teenagers around you already lifemog you to death bro

I feel it's already too late jfl if my supposed peak will be in fuckin 7 years I'm already losing my sanity and morals I'll kms if I don't find a gf within 2-3 years max
my avi is 32, 20 is peak maybe for ltns who relied on collagen and hair but even then the latter two are easy to maintain, 34 is when it really goes down if ur ortho lepto skull with bones, and roping at 38 is ideal

social constructions are cope, genetic failures get gf at 13 , theyre still genetic failures, if anything impregnating 20 women of different countries(still caucasoid) at 40 is already superior evolutionarily to ltring a woman at 16 and having a family of two with her