The true cost of geomaxxing [GUIDE]

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
Bringing a wife to the UK from another country involves various costs, including visa fees, travel expenses, and potentially legal or translation services. This thread will cover all expenses required to make it. Bear on mind by next year you need to prove that you're earning £38.5k at least in order to meet the eligibility requirements. I'm certain 90% of 20-something year olds don't earn that. Up north over 95% for sure..

Visa Application Costs
  • Spouse Visa Application Fee: £1,538 (from outside the UK).
  • Immigration Health Surcharge**: £624 per year, paid upfront for 2.5 years = £1,560.
  • Biometric Enrolment Fee**: Approximately £19.20.
Visa Extension Costs (after 2.5 years)
  • Spouse Visa Extension Fee: £1,048
  • Immigration Health Surcharge for Extension**: £1,560
  • Biometric Enrolment Fee: £19.20
Visa Extension Costs (after 5 years) - upon which they have full citizenship.
  • Spouse Visa Extension Fee: £1,048
  • Immigration Health Surcharge for Extension**: £1,560
  • Biometric Enrolment Fee: £19.20
  • Citizenship tests: £50

Total costs: approx £10,000

Legal and Translation Fees

• If you use an immigration lawyer, costs might range from £500 to £2,000.

Estimated costs: £1000

Tavel Costs:

Highly variable depending on country, duration of stay and how many times you meet. She may also want to go back regularly as well so it should be factored in. You may also want to meet a couple times before deciding to marry.
  • Your Travel Costs: £400-£1,000 for a round trip.
  • Her Travel Costs: £400-£1,000 for a round trip.
Other costs
Some of these costs are not necessary, but will be highly likely and variable. These are most likely one-off costs or maintenance costs
  • Driving tests + car: £4000 - 5,000
  • Wedding costs: £5,000 (small scale) up to £25,000
Aproximate Lower-End Total Cost:
£20-35k

Aproximate Higher-End Total Cost:
£35-50k

This is just to bring her over and get her settled. You will likely be responsible for her and take on a much larger financial responsibility. Including children and buying a bigger house.

@JohnDoe and you want me being over a girl and take on COMPLETE financial responsibility and be okay about the fact that they don't want to work :lul: nigga I wanna retire in my 40s. When I said I was 'rich' I actually just meant 'burden-free'. I'm genuinely reconsidering it. It's a massive lifestyle and economic change. All because I'm rejected and missed out on UK foids :pepefrown:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Chadeep
The criteria must have been x1000 lower when my parents came here

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist

Users who are viewing this thread

Back