The True Cost of Sleeping Around (as a Man)

Deleted member 9666

Deleted member 9666

Send
What to do you think about this video? Found it pretty interesting.

TL;DW:
  • Many people agree that having no sexual encounters seems to result in a man being bitter and sometimes even misogynistic. On the flip side and less talked about, having too many casual sexual encounters can result in the same thing.
  • Men grow up believing women are beautiful and pure. This image is lost when they (men who rack up bodies) realize the women they sleep with aren’t interested in them because of love or a soul mate connection. The routines and techniques that worked on one girl will work on most girls.
  • A lot of men in this position claim all women are sluts that can be seduced under the right circumstances. There is no way of proving this statement to be true. This is a self fulfilling prophecy.
  • If you spend your time at nightclubs trying to get women to come home and fuck you, of course you will start to believe all women are sluts because those are the only women you interact with. Men in this position are experts at dealing with rejection. They are numb to rejection and instantly move on to the next woman. Therefor, they aren't thinking about all the women who didn't go home with them, or rejected their request for casual sex on tinder. These men then base their opinion of women on the successful casual sex encounters.
  • Any guy (good looking enough) could have come along and fucked her if he said the right things. Sleeping with tons of women is how he takes his "revenge". Almost like, "I am angry that all women are such sluts, so I'm just going to pump and dump them all".
  • Women who frequent nightclubs are low value. Women who rack up a huge body count are low value. We do not know what percent of women are low value. For all we know, the majority of women are low value. Nevertheless, women exist on a spectrum. Low quality --> high quality.
  • What about higher quality women? Women who don't pursue casual sex. Women who don't drink or frequent night clubs. Women who will not sleep with you the same night you met them. Women who only fuck the person they are dating. Are you spending your time with women like that? No, you aren't. Men in this position believe all women are sluts. How are you supposed to find a high quality woman when you don't believe they exist? How are you supposed to find a high quality woman when you spend all your time with low quality women.
TL;DR (fuck you):

Men who rack up a high body count believe all women are sluts because they base their opinion of women on those that had casual sex with them. How are you supposed to find a high quality woman when you don't believe they exist. If you expend all your energy and effort exploiting the very basic part of female nature in low quality women, you will grow in bitterness and misogyny.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 6310 and 3 others
tldr for the tldr because that paragraph is too long for me attention span nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 6723 and 5'8manlet
tldr for the tldr because that paragraph is too long for me attention span nigger.

030a166ccf9e0c649fb3bba3f9018263.png

2c58ebc8e6079d4d1a70076220a3d564.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, wasted, EckhartTollemaxx and 3 others
the old madonna-whore complex

non-virgin women are trash for ltr/marriage btw

• +1
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5891 and 4 others
problem is a lot of "high quality women" fucked other chad boyfriends before you
non-virgin women are trash for ltr/marriage btw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, GetShrekt, Deleted member 6095 and 2 others
That and you lose your ability to pair bond.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310 and sytyl
All women are...
All men are...
All minorities are...

Generalizations will always have exceptions, hence why its stupid to make them. To simplify something as profound as the human condition with blanket statements like these are a textbook example of being close-minded. This ignorance has always been and will continue to be the driving force towards hatred/destain to certain groups of people, good thread bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Over, EckhartTollemaxx and 3 others
Every video of this comb over incel is about women

Yeah I’ve been thinking this for a while. No shit you think all women are whores if you only invest time in the ones who put out the quickest fucking morons.

there are high class women who respect themselves out there but they are rare. Same with men. Most men will bang anything that moves with no shred of decency or self respect.

be the difference or be like everyone else up to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6310, Deleted member 9666 and Over
YES.

Because it happened to me, the more women I fucked the more I realized they ain't shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9666
What to do you think about this video? Found it pretty interesting.

TL;DW:
  • Many people agree that having no sexual encounters seems to result in a man being bitter and sometimes even misogynistic. On the flip side and less talked about, having too many casual sexual encounters can result in the same thing.
  • Men grow up believing women are beautiful and pure. This image is lost when they (men who rack up bodies) realize the women they sleep with aren’t interested in them because of love or a soul mate connection. The routines and techniques that worked on one girl will work on most girls.
  • A lot of men in this position claim all women are sluts that can be seduced under the right circumstances. There is no way of proving this statement to be true. This is a self fulfilling prophecy.
  • If you spend your time at nightclubs trying to get women to come home and fuck you, of course you will start to believe all women are sluts because those are the only women you interact with. Men in this position are experts at dealing with rejection. They are numb to rejection and instantly move on to the next woman. Therefor, they aren't thinking about all the women who didn't go home with them, or rejected their request for casual sex on tinder. These men then base their opinion of women on the successful casual sex encounters.
  • Any guy (good looking enough) could have come along and fucked her if he said the right things. Sleeping with tons of women is how he takes his "revenge". Almost like, "I am angry that all women are such sluts, so I'm just going to pump and dump them all".
  • Women who frequent nightclubs are low value. Women who rack up a huge body count are low value. We do not know what percent of women are low value. For all we know, the majority of women are low value. Nevertheless, women exist on a spectrum. Low quality --> high quality.
  • What about higher quality women? Women who don't pursue casual sex. Women who don't drink or frequent night clubs. Women who will not sleep with you the same night you met them. Women who only fuck the person they are dating. Are you spending your time with women like that? No, you aren't. Men in this position believe all women are sluts. How are you supposed to find a high quality woman when you don't believe they exist? How are you supposed to find a high quality woman when you spend all your time with low quality women.
TL;DR (fuck you):

Men who rack up a high body count believe all women are sluts because they base their opinion of women on those that had casual sex with them. How are you supposed to find a high quality woman when you don't believe they exist. If you expend all your energy and effort exploiting the very basic part of female nature in low quality women, you will grow in bitterness and misogyny.

I watched his entire video and he is actually correct about the majority. Especially about finding a high quality woman. I ignored his attempts to gain my shekels, however.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9666
Too bad almost every woman sleeps and fucks around nowadays.

Id much rather be the rare high n count slayer than one of MANY lonely incels with little to no positive experiences.

If you can easily get women, you can also easily get a ltr. Other way around not so much

• +1
Reactions: Over, EckhartTollemaxx and Deleted member 10104
Too bad almost every woman sleeps and fucks around nowadays.

Id much rather be the rare high n count slayer than one of MANY lonely incels with little to no positive experiences.

If you can easily get women, you can also easily get a ltr. Other way around not so much

This is something he definitely ignores.

The more experienced you are at fucking around, the easier getting an LTR with a high value woman with a low N count will be.

He shouldn't ignore that.

• +1
Reactions: Carbon Copy and Deleted member 275