The True Identity of Beautiful Bones

BeautifulBones

BeautifulBones

Banned
So I a lot of people have wonder who I am , and what I look like

Here's my face

Jk, that was one of the first pictures when you type in “black ugly guy” on google. Here’s the actual story

Some have wonder where I've gotten my content. Were actually a group of three white men from lookism that have all congregated in one discord chat to create the user you’ve all come to love/hate. Most of us have degree’s which is how we’ve gotten the diverse content that went into beautiful bones. We made him black, and working in technology to not only make him seem very rare and made the data he’s collected feasible, but also added the fact he dropped out from a degree in biology to make his assertions hold more weight

We've been reading existential philosophy and summaries of aws services and philosophy to give this character depth and believability. We actually write these posts and then add grammar mistakes after so he sounded like a drunk high genius, we were inspired by Rick Sanchez in this notion. I don't think anyone of us individual men has an IQ above 125.

This past 4 weeks have been the pinnacle of our lives. We really how sad this is , and one of us is actually 33. Therefore, we've decided to retire this acc, and try to seek some form of solace in our lives. Living vicariously through this high IQ high income black man was actually very depressing after the initial dopamine hit

Sorry boyoo's

There is no algorithm

There is no objective measure by which we can measure everyones face

There is no ascension program where your at now is pretty much the best you'll be unless your overweight or get surgery

There is no logos when it comes to PSL
That is the word that make order out of chaos

Good luck deciphering these shitpost in your journey of truth

Forget I ever posted here

As Nietzsche said God is dead and you all killed him

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and jefferson
2hhh9r
nah. Just one person. All your threads are a block of text. Tfw you get shit on so bad that you make a whole essay on how you're a hive mind

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, PenileFacialSurgery, Future Arablite and 3 others
Lmao, dude got fucked so hard he now created a persona to his persona that was a persona larping.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, mojopin, Extra Chromosome and 17 others

Here's my face

Jk, that was one of the first pictures when you type in “black ugly guy” on google. Here’s the actual story

Some have wonder where I've gotten my content. Were actually a group of three white men from lookism that have all congregated in one discord chat to create the user you’ve all come to love/hate. Most of us have degree’s which is how we’ve gotten the diverse content that went into beautiful bones. We made him black, and working in technology to not only make him seem very rare and made the data he’s collected feasible, but also added the fact he dropped out from a degree in biology to make his assertions hold more weight

We've been reading existential philosophy and summaries of aws services and philosophy to give this character depth and believability. We actually write these posts and then add grammar mistakes after so he sounded like a drunk high genius, we were inspired by Rick Sanchez in this notion. I don't think anyone of us individual men has an IQ above 125.

This past 4 weeks have been the pinnacle of our lives. We really how sad this is , and one of us is actually 33. Therefore, we've decided to retire this acc, and try to seek some form of solace in our lives. Living vicariously through this high IQ high income black man was actually very depressing after the initial dopamine hit

Sorry boyoo's

There is no algorithm

There is no ascension program where your at now is pretty much the best you'll be unless your overweight or get surgery

Tldr: Gymcelling is best ancesnion

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and RichardSpencel
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, PenileFacialSurgery, StudyHacks and 7 others
jfl

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, StudyHacks and Nibba
Literally No one loved u,
I actually do believe you are a troll or a group from lookism tho,
You remind me of bbctakeover even tho I've never been on lookism.

This is all just aa troll and op is actually will Smith.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, StudyHacks, FatmanO and 4 others
@11gaijin Ban this pathetic loser before he invades the forum with his hordes of alts. Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks, Future Arablite, Nibba and 1 other person
@11gaijin Ban this pathetic loser before he invades the forum with his hordes of alts. Don’t tell me I didn’t warn you.
Lol he has countless brags on his account. He also tried to scam people. How comes he never got banned?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, PenileFacialSurgery and StudyHacks
Lol he has countless brags on his account. He also tried to scam people. How comes he never got banned?
yeah and advertisement isn't allowed according to the sites rules. I reported his "about my paid programs" thread but they just deleted the thread, not even a temp ban.

Last edited:
Quotecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
I love black people.

and why are you saying this. 6 months down the line your gonna say it’s actually a group of tech support from india running your account

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and RichardSpencel
@11gaijin
@Sergeant
@knajjd

Please ban this man for:

Trolling
Spam
False advertising
Baiting and insulting users
Threatening to dox the whole forum

Thanks!

And don't fucking give the shit about report specific content!!1!1 you guys know what he's done. Now let's get this site fucking fixed before this retard ruins it anymore

Also told you all this guy was a troll. Anyone who didn't believe me is a low iq, braindead fucking NPC retard /peace

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, PenileFacialSurgery, StudyHacks and 6 others

Here's my face

Sorry boyoo's

There is no algorithm

What a pathetic, beta faggot frauding loser...

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks, Deleted member 283 and Nibba
@BeautifulBones my hamster mogs u tbhtbh ngl
20190103 171250

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 39
Thank god he is banned

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, StudyHacks, TeaGuy and 1 other person
Well, there he goes.

How would he make any difference?
with high IQ threads and proper arguments wwhere people can benefit from, not these stupid hair thread and norwood shit

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
with high IQ threads and proper arguments wwhere people can benefit from, not these stupid hair thread and norwood shit
Can you show me some of his threads/theories?
I wasn't around during his time.

Yeah he was great to have on here, once he left we were stuck with the autistic Arceus and Studyhack shitposting, definitely would prefer having more informative knowledgeable users.

Yeah he was great to have on here, once he left we were stuck with the autistic Arceus and Studyhack shitposting, definitely would prefer having more informative knowledgeable users.
RedPilledStemcel

i cant go on his profile, but many theories and threads
I don't know if he did anything breakthrough.
His most viewed thread, the psl and irl system is straight out plagiarized from ugliest on lookism. Obviously I resent him for being such a lowly scum.

He also larped like there is no tomorrow. His attempts on emotional manipulation was funny.

I can't see why you would like a money-thief, information-thief, an unoriginal manipulating lying scammer.

I don't know if he did anything breakthrough.
His most viewed thread, the psl and irl system is straight out plagiarized from ugliest on lookism. Obviously I resent him for being such a lowly scum.

He also larped like there is no tomorrow. His attempts on emotional manipulation was funny.

I can't see why you would like a money-thief, information-thief, an unoriginal manipulating lying scammer.
Idk he was a pretty funny dude. His informational threads were mostly just JBB coping if you looked at them carefully enough.