The true origin of White people according to Islam

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken

Yakub 2023 @sudanguy (He created White people)

In the beliefs of the Nation of Islam (NOI), Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yaqub) was a black scientist who lived 6,600 years ago and began the creation of the white race. He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding which is referred to as "grafting", while he was living on the island of Patmos. The Nation of Islam's mythology states that Yakub is the biblical Jacob.

Yakub is said to have been born in Mecca at a time when 30% of original black people were "dissatisfied". He was a member of the Meccan branch of the Tribe of Shabazz. Yakub acquired the nickname "big head", because of his unusually large head and his arrogance. At the age of six, he discovered the law of attraction and repulsion by playing with magnets made of steel.

This insight led to a plan to create new people. He "saw an unlike human being, made to attract others, who could, with the knowledge of tricks and lies, rule the original black man". By the age of 18, he had exhausted all knowledge in the universities of Mecca. He then discovered that the original black man contained both a "black germ" and a "brown germ". With 59,999 followers, he went to an "isle in the Aegean Sea called Pelan", which Muhammad identifies with Patmos. Once there, he established a despotic regime and set about breeding out the black traits, killed all darker babies, and created a brown race after 200 years.

Yakub died at the age of 150, but his followers carried on his work. After 600 years of this deliberate eugenics, the white race was created. The brutal conditions of their creation determined the evil nature of the new race: "by lying to the black mother of the baby, this lie was born into the very nature of the white baby; and, murder for the black people was also born in them—or made by nature a liar and murderer".

The new race traveled to Mecca where they caused so much trouble they were exiled to "West Asia (Europe), and stripped of everything but the language. [...] Once there, they were roped in, to keep them out of Paradise. [...] The soldiers patrolled the border armed with swords, to prevent the devils from crossing". For many centuries they lived a barbaric life, surviving naked in caves and eating raw meat, but eventually they were drawn out of the caves by Moses who "taught them to wear clothes". Moses tried to civilize them, but eventually gave up and blew up 300 of the most troublesome of them with dynamite.

However, they had learned to use "tricknology": a plan to use their trickery and lack of empathy and emotion to usurp power and enslave the black population, bringing the first slaves to America. According to The Autobiography of Malcolm X, all the races other than the black race were by-products of Yakub's (spelled Yacub in the biography) work, as the "red, yellow and brown" races were created during the "bleaching" process; however, the "black race" included Asian peoples, considered to be shared ancestors of the Moors.

"Whites" were defined as Europeans. Elijah Muhammad also asserted that some of the new white race "tried to graft themselves back into the black nation, but they had nothing to go by". As a result, they became gorillas. "A few were lucky enough to make a start, and got as far as what you call the gorilla. In fact, all of the monkey family are from this 2,000 year history of the white race in Europe".

According to NOI doctrine, Yakub's progeny were destined to rule for 6,000 years before the original black peoples of the world regained dominance, a process that had begun in 1914.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Copexodius Maximus, iam good boy and 19 others
@sudanguy thoughts?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, iam good boy, 3virtues and 9 others
I am not Yakub😡 fuck man my skull is so shit I need to get surgery
you fit the Islamic description I thank you for creating me.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Spiritualcell and sudanguy
DNR kys faggot

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, i hear voices, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, sudanguy and Deleted member 11126
I am not Yakub😡 fuck man my skull is so shit I need to get surgery
If your not larp, I made a thread about you making fun of you for calling yourself Ltn
Your subhuman niga

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and sudanguy
If your not larp, I made a thread about you making fun of you for calling yourself Ltn
Your subhuman niga
Hey man fuck off

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
DNRD but I am pretty sure this is just what nation of islam says rather than that you can find support for it in the quran

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, gribsufer1, Spiritualcell and 2 others
I'm Yakub

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
Your subhuman niga
I don’t believe I’m subhuman, I’m LTN I’m not that bad looking

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 11126
I don’t believe I’m subhuman, I’m LTN I’m not that bad looking
And you also believed you were a model.
Your brain making you delusional again as a coping mechanism
Your skull is deformed am sorry to say but your subhuman don’t kys that’s just the truth

• So Sad
Reactions: sudanguy
yeah hyperborea is the caucuses and they got exiled to the caves after causing a bunch of fuckery in north africa and arabia, lots of em mixed but the ones that didnt were forced to devolve into the caves for a long while, these guys then escaped the caves went into eurasia fucked the horse and invaded all the already existing civilizations with their chariots.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 11126

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Spiritualcell, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
yeah hyperborea is the caucuses and they got exiled to the caves after causing a bunch of fuckery in north africa and arabia, lots of em mixed but the ones that didnt were forced to devolve into the caves for a long while, these guys then escaped the caves went into eurasia fucked the horse and invaded all the already existing civilizations with their chariots.
View attachment 2537024
View attachment 2536986

Yakub 2023 @sudanguy (He created White people)
View attachment 2536988
In the beliefs of the Nation of Islam (NOI), Yakub (sometimes spelled Yacub or Yaqub) was a black scientist who lived 6,600 years ago and began the creation of the white race. He is said to have done this through a form of selective breeding which is referred to as "grafting", while he was living on the island of Patmos. The Nation of Islam's mythology states that Yakub is the biblical Jacob.

Yakub is said to have been born in Mecca at a time when 30% of original black people were "dissatisfied". He was a member of the Meccan branch of the Tribe of Shabazz. Yakub acquired the nickname "big head", because of his unusually large head and his arrogance. At the age of six, he discovered the law of attraction and repulsion by playing with magnets made of steel.

This insight led to a plan to create new people. He "saw an unlike human being, made to attract others, who could, with the knowledge of tricks and lies, rule the original black man". By the age of 18, he had exhausted all knowledge in the universities of Mecca. He then discovered that the original black man contained both a "black germ" and a "brown germ". With 59,999 followers, he went to an "isle in the Aegean Sea called Pelan", which Muhammad identifies with Patmos. Once there, he established a despotic regime and set about breeding out the black traits, killed all darker babies, and created a brown race after 200 years.

Yakub died at the age of 150, but his followers carried on his work. After 600 years of this deliberate eugenics, the white race was created. The brutal conditions of their creation determined the evil nature of the new race: "by lying to the black mother of the baby, this lie was born into the very nature of the white baby; and, murder for the black people was also born in them—or made by nature a liar and murderer".

The new race traveled to Mecca where they caused so much trouble they were exiled to "West Asia (Europe), and stripped of everything but the language. [...] Once there, they were roped in, to keep them out of Paradise. [...] The soldiers patrolled the border armed with swords, to prevent the devils from crossing". For many centuries they lived a barbaric life, surviving naked in caves and eating raw meat, but eventually they were drawn out of the caves by Moses who "taught them to wear clothes". Moses tried to civilize them, but eventually gave up and blew up 300 of the most troublesome of them with dynamite.

However, they had learned to use "tricknology": a plan to use their trickery and lack of empathy and emotion to usurp power and enslave the black population, bringing the first slaves to America. According to The Autobiography of Malcolm X, all the races other than the black race were by-products of Yakub's (spelled Yacub in the biography) work, as the "red, yellow and brown" races were created during the "bleaching" process; however, the "black race" included Asian peoples, considered to be shared ancestors of the Moors.

"Whites" were defined as Europeans. Elijah Muhammad also asserted that some of the new white race "tried to graft themselves back into the black nation, but they had nothing to go by". As a result, they became gorillas. "A few were lucky enough to make a start, and got as far as what you call the gorilla. In fact, all of the monkey family are from this 2,000 year history of the white race in Europe".

According to NOI doctrine, Yakub's progeny were destined to rule for 6,000 years before the original black peoples of the world regained dominance, a process that had begun in 1914.
tf does this shit even mean non nt ass niggas,yall are soo incel

dw about it go look at nike jackets or sumthing
bro stop with that non nt shit if you wanna be nt do what nt people do and assimilate

bro stop with that non nt shit if you wanna be nt do what nt people do and assimilate
Having views on taboo topics like this and gathering knowledge is a hobby of mine, everyone has hobbies, if you like the cracker then good for u but I know what he is and would prefer to distance myself from him and his subhuman cousins as much as possible.

Having views on taboo topics like this and gathering knowledge is a hobby of mine,
i do too im intrested in gaining more knowledge but i realized that if i share this shit in public i would look like a non nt autist so i stopped talking about and i act nt

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
Niggers always have to explain away their inferior position in this world by trying to claim a people that castrated them and made them guard their concubines. Nigger fail knows no bounds.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, JohnBaza and Deleted member 44730
White badboys theory?

This is Nation of Islam! Most based version.

so they admit that whites are a superior eugenic bred race then cope by pretending are blacks superior and whites are inferior monkeys based on nothing. can't even make up a basic line of logic for a story.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 11126 and SidharthTheSlayer
Yakub

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and Deleted member 18522
yakub shouldn't have created albanians

Yakub my glorious creator

Blessed are those who created mongoloid race

Niggers always have to explain away their inferior position in this world by trying to claim a people that castrated them and made them guard their concubines. Nigger fail knows no bounds.
facts
@klip11 @Kamui opinions?

@klip11
They hate us cause they ain't us and you noticed how passive aggressive ethincs are
Why do black afro american people claim history that isnt theirs? Like for example they claim that Egyptians were black, Moors, vikings etc etc. It is pathetic

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
This is straight up some dumb nigger shit. Niggers never fail to amaze me with their stupidity.

View attachment 2537024
@GuyFromSingapore why r u hmming me?? Don’t be mad at me for making it clear and connecting all the folk lore and myths down to one group of people called the Scythians who left that pocket around that area and invaded the entire earth, almost every aryan group of people descended from the Scythians who were the hyperboreans.

This is straight up some dumb nigger shit. Niggers never fail to amaze me with their stupidity.
Ur a retard. The Scythians are key to it all, Indians have a tendency to adamantly reject aryan invasion so of course it doesn’t make sense in ur mind, the Scythians invaded India what more so u need.

Ur a retard. The Scythians are key to it all, Indians have a tendency to adamantly reject aryan invasion so of course it doesn’t make sense in ur mind, the Scythians invaded India what more so u need.

What does this NOI nonsense have to with Scythians? Also Aryans came from the Steppes.

What does this NOI nonsense have to with Scythians? Also Aryans came from the Steppes.
Ur aryans and ur Scythians are extremely closely related, these horse lords are all the same family of people, trying to say one is different from the other is a dumb statement, when culturally, spiritually, and through language they are all deeply related, the NOI speaks about a story where the after the protowhites were created on Patmos (prob Atlantis) they had a pre invasion into North Africa and part of the Middle East, a lot of mixing happened but for most of them that didn’t mix or settle down they were rounded up and locked away in the caves of the caucuses or hyperborea, there they were exiled for a long time until they advanced enough to survive outside the caves and escaped prob first to the steppes then domesticating the horse and invading all known regions of civilization. The NOIs founder or Wallace Muhammad was prob a moor who was educated into the a mystery system of advanced alchemy and spread ancient stories that were passed down to the black people of America.

• Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Ur aryans and ur Scythians are extremely closely related, these horse lords are all the same family of people, trying to say one is different from the other is a dumb statement, when culturally, spiritually, and through language they are all deeply related, the NOI speaks about a story where the after the protowhites were created on Patmos (prob Atlantis) they had a pre invasion into North Africa and part of the Middle East, a lot of mixing happened but for most of them that didn’t mix or settle down they were rounded up and locked away in the caves of the caucuses or hyperborea, there they were exiled for a long time until they advanced enough to survive outside the caves and escaped prob first to the steppes then domesticating the horse and invading all known regions of civilization. The NOIs founder or Wallace Muhammad was prob a moor who was educated into the a mystery system of advanced alchemy and spread ancient stories that were passed down to the black people of America.

I only care about concrete science not some toddler bedtime story. Also I hate reading fiction. I only like STEM subjects.

I only care about concrete science not some toddler bedtime story. Also I hate reading fiction. I only like STEM subjects.
Nigga ur entire religion is a bed time story when ur dealing with deeply esoteric subjects like this science is not going to cut it, but regardless the science seems rather interesting when painting a picture on the origin of race, if u think an ice age made white people that’s good for u but I doubt this theory.