The Truth About Bonesmashing

Deleted member 14854

Deleted member 14854

︎︎ⓘ Sleeping
You can see a very significant bone structure changes after 6 months of bonesmashing. (Based on my experience)

Routine:

For a beginner : 100 reps a day. (No rest) (For 2 weeks - 1 month)

For an intermediate : 500 reps a day. (2-3 days rest) (For a month)

For an advanced: 1000 reps a day. (3 days rest) (Your choice)

Areas to bonesmash:

1. Zygo (Front & Lateral) + Zygo arch (Hurts the most)
  2. Supraorbital + Infraorbital (Might darken undereye)
  3. Jaw + Chin (Slow Recovery for this one)
  4. Do not bonesmash your maxilla.

Note: There are some people who cope about bonesmashing doesn't work for them. In a simple term, they got a bad bone recovery system/bad genetic.
Note 2: It is cope for sub 8.
Note 3: Hit harder, you do not want to cause bone loss by hitting too weak. (Hitting too hard will cause skin bruising)
Note 4: I do not give proof pictures, since I'm a greycel.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, ALP, yue and 10 others
did you had brain damage??

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lecherous, oldcelloser, Deleted member 3828 and 1 other person
What lack of pussy does to a man

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: reddotguy, RAMU KAKA, MilkywayDesu and 15 others
You can see a very significant bone structure changes after 6 months of bonesmashing. (Based on my experience)

Routine:

Areas to bonesmash:

Note: There are some people who cope about bonesmashing doesn't work for them. In a simple term, they got a bad bone recovery system/bad genetic.
Note 3: Hit harder, you do not want to cause bone loss by hitting too weak. (Hitting too hard will cause skin bruising)
Can hitting too weak actually cause bone loss OP?

• +1
Reactions: MilkywayDesu, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14854 and 1 other person
see, the thing with bonesmashing is that your results depend on how resistant your bones are. first of all this means that different people will get different results and, more importantly, if you wanna keep up the results you're getting you'll have to gradually increase force, which is obviously problematic. if you don't increase it then your results will just stagnate.

• +1
Reactions: MilkywayDesu, IhateDentists, Deleted member 21550 and 3 others
why not maxilla

see, the thing with bonesmashing is that your results depend on how resistant your bones are. first of all this means that different people will get different results and, more importantly, if you wanna keep up the results you're getting you'll have to gradually increase force, which is obviously problematic. if you don't increase it then your results will just stagnate.
Good observation.

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Can hitting too weak actually cause bone loss OP?
It depends. "Too weak" won't really cause bone loss but "weak" will.

A faster way would be to get in my car, not wear my seatbelt, and drive into a wall, I'll report back here when it gives me gigachad features.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mewton, Deleted member 27511 and 6 others
I've done this with my fists, palms, elbows for about a decade now. This has increased the size of my knucles by a decent amount but mostly the hardness as I can break multiple bricks with my palms and many bricks with my elbows. I do this for self defense. Three years ago I started using this method for my body including ribs, forearms, and chest. I use about 50 small steel poles together slightly thinner than a pencil (individually). These areas do appear slightly more robust (at most 1/4- 1/2 inch around for the bone. However I never measured but it appears fairly noticable in pictures.

As for bone on bone I've done this to my face maybe 36 times over the last three years. I have been nervous of brain damage and deforming my face. I mostly focused on under my chin area (mandible.). I believe the uppercut is the most deadly hit so I strengthened that area as much as possible. My jaw does appear a little more wider but again I never measured so I don't have the exact measurements here.) I would say this makes me look a bit more masculine and a bit toughter.

I'm interested to know the angles you use, oils used, frequency, force, progressive overload factor (how fast do you increase the force/reps/sets per day, week, month, year.

This is insane because I thought I was the only one who ever thought of this as a way to improve one's face but I have been very conservative due to multiple reasons and there was no (fucking none) information on this topic.

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 26774 and 4 others
I've done this with my fists, palms, elbows for about a decade now. This has increased the size of my knucles by a decent amount but mostly the hardness as I can break multiple bricks with my palms and many bricks with my elbows. I do this for self defense. Three years ago I started using this method for my body including ribs, forearms, and chest. I use about 50 small steel poles together slightly thinner than a pencil (individually). These areas do appear slightly more robust (at most 1/4- 1/2 inch around for the bone. However I never measured but it appears fairly noticable in pictures.

As for bone on bone I've done this to my face maybe 36 times over the last three years. I have been nervous of brain damage and deforming my face. I mostly focused on under my chin area (mandible.). I believe the uppercut is the most deadly hit so I strengthened that area as much as possible. My jaw does appear a little more wider but again I never measured so I don't have the exact measurements here.) I would say this makes me look a bit more masculine and a bit toughter.

I'm interested to know the angles you use, oils used, frequency, force, progressive overload factor (how fast do you increase the force/reps/sets per day, week, month, year.

This is insane because I thought I was the only one who ever thought of this as a way to improve one's face but I have been very conservative due to multiple reasons and there was no (fucking none) information on this topic.
Good job! (Lucky you're not alone). I do not use oils during bonesmashing, like I said I went from doing everyday to twice a week(frequency), still the same went from mid force to stronger force. I will explain more later. Right now, I get to go to do something. Very busy rn. :)

• +1
Reactions: King Solomon

Check PM.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14854 and justadude

Routine:

Areas to bonesmash:

the truth is that it is a giga retarded cope, just like mewing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 5786
the truth is that it is a giga retarded cope, just like mewing
Low IQ illiterate faggotcel. Check scientific literature instead of PSL, learn and do interpretation of studies and then claim it's cope. Basic physiology> The opinion of a lifeless PSL fag:feelswah::blackpill:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FreakkForLife and oldcelloser
If that was true my heels would never stop growing due to constant pressure from walking

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, verklempt and oldcelloser
Whats the issue with bonesmashing maxilla?

Low IQ illiterate faggotcel. Check scientific literature instead of PSL, learn and do interpretation of studies and then claim it's cope. Basic physiology> The opinion of a lifeless PSL fag:feelswah::blackpill:
kys pig
also you could have spent 30 seconds reading my signature to find out im literally opposed to PSL you prepubescent sperg :lul:
yeah if you're 14 mewing may work (thats why Mike Mew has kids on his website as examples lol) but as an adult theres little you can do besides surgery
forum copers how about you save up and try a good surgeon instead of trying to smash your bones with a hammer at home and other retarded shit :feelskek:
bimax with a good surgeon would have resolved my facial pbs, it will probably solve most ppl s problems

Routine:

Areas to bonesmash:

So I can become Jeremy meeks yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks retard