The truth about bullying

Xtra

Xtra

this was originally meant as a reply to @ElTruecel but i will just make it a thread.

too many people on this forum have disney movie brain (chad is the bully ugly incel is the bully victim). as someone who actually got severely bullied and became fucked in the head because of it happening i can confirm 3 things.

#1 - bullying only happens in low class schools. no one gets bullied in middle class to upper class schools, the worst you will receive at a school like that is being called a mild insult behind your back once or twice. i moved school from my terrible low class ghetto school to a middle class school and instantly started getting treated like a human being even though nothing about me changed it was just the environment that changed.

#2 - bullies are not chads, they are usually the worst acting scum people out of the people in low class schools and they're nothing close to chad. at the very most they are 5/10 MTN but most of them are subhuman-LTN with shit height or bad frame (they will attack you in groups or use weapons).

#3 - bullying has nothing to do with looks. if you get bullied it's because you went to a shitty school and didn't act like the people there wanted you to act. you aren't gonna get bullied for looks or height alone that's disney movie brainrot. at the middle class school i went to no one ever got bullied or shit talked, even the tiny twig framed nerd ethnics with garbage facial features were left alone and were able to date girls of their race. meanwhile i mogged most people at my first HS yet they made my life a living hell because i would always fight back. the other non-thugs at that school would be a pussy and accept the bullying but i never did that i always fought back sometimes verbally sometimes physically therefore the whole grade hated me, did unspeakable things involving me and i had to move school.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, flippasav, yeeyeeslayer and 10 others
Hmm, is like disrespect or small actions such as not respecting my space, or like other shit considered bullying ?

this was originally meant as a reply to @ElTruecel but i will just make it a thread.

too many people on this forum have disney movie brain (chad is the bully ugly incel is the bully victim). as someone who actually got severely bullied and became fucked in the head because of it happening i can confirm 3 things.

#1 - bullying only happens in low class schools. no one gets bullied in middle class to upper class schools, the worst you will receive at a school like that is being called a mild insult behind your back once or twice. i moved school from my terrible low class ghetto school to a middle class school and instantly started getting treated like a human being even though nothing about me changed it was just the environment that changed.

#2 - bullies are not chads, they are usually the worst acting scum people out of the people in low class schools and they're nothing close to chad. at the very most they are 5/10 MTN but most of them are subhuman-LTN with shit height or bad frame (they will attack you in groups or use weapons).

#3 - bullying has nothing to do with looks. if you get bullied it's because you went to a shitty school and didn't act like the people there wanted you to act. you aren't gonna get bullied for looks or height alone that's disney movie brainrot. at the middle class school i went to no one ever got bullied or shit talked, even the tiny twig framed nerd ethnics with garbage facial features were left alone and were able to date girls of their race. meanwhile i mogged most people at my first HS yet they made my life a living hell because i would always fight back. the other non-thugs at that school would be a pussy and accept the bullying but i never did that i always fought back sometimes verbally sometimes physically therefore the whole grade hated me, did unspeakable things involving me and i had to move school.
Idk man I went to a upper middle class school in year 7 and because I had it pretty tough even though I kept to my own

If you have a retarded attention seeking personality and give funny reactions people will bully you wherever you go. But otherwise unless it’s ghetto school you’re fine

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: stamaster21 and rhinoplasty
dnr, you live in the hood

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
The truth about bullying is..

Yeah, head in the toilet style bullying rarely happens, but subtle put downs and status games are everywhere

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, dopaminebeyondfried and Pikabro
Yeah, head in the toilet style bullying rarely happens, but subtle put downs and status games are everywhere
It’s impossible for us incels to compete sadly :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

Unattractive people aren’t usually bullied because people ‘feel bad’ for them. If anything, as an attractive but slim and average-height guy, I was picked on a lot more being called “gay”, “teen wolf-lookin ahh”, “Justin Bieber”, twink”, “pretty-boy”, etc. by OGRECELS. But as you said, these were mild comments and they were usually friend-like people who just liked to bullshit w each other.. no true harm. Unironically, even though it wasn’t a low-class school, they were mostly individuals who came from low-class cities and / or apartment housing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

bullying is not just getting beaten up

being ostracized is also a form of it and happens everywhere

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and Ricky212

I somewhat agree bullying usually happens in low class areas and schools, it is not rampant in better areas. I went to school which would have like 5 fights a week, my family moved to a better area and they had maybe 5 fights a YEAR. Looks and height have a major influence, but most it has to do with your social ranking and if you have allies. Thats why if you go to low-crime areas, their is alot less or almost no bullying, you don't see the nerds, low social ranking males getting beat up or robbed by their peers. And parents know this to some extent that why they remove their children from these low class schools and move them into better areas.

Not rocket science low class areas means low class people and children, better areas better people and children. You get low class people upset , the better behaved children move away, they wanted those children to stay to influence good habits into the communites bad arse children. I will say this even in low class areas 70-75 percent of the children are decent, its thre 20-25 percent that cause problems. In better areas, that 25-30 percent literally goes down to 3-5 percent, which is more managable by the community and school staff. Plus bad children/bullies feed off of other bad children/bullies. Notice when you have only a few of them in school they magically stop bullying as much or being assholes, thats because they have alot less allies and social power in these environments with a much larger pool of behaved decent children/students.

You can be the biggest baddes bully in the school but your not gonna over-power or be able to beat up 6 of your class mates.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Xtra
bullying is not just getting beaten up

being ostracized is also a form of it and happens everywhere
i would say your wrong , being excluded is not bullying if folks are not doing it to purposley hurt you.

Agreed

When I went to HS there were kids that got “bitched” and made fun of but never outright bullied except for like 2 kids, with both of them being special ed

And even then the only kids that actually bullied them were the freshman’s/9th graders, all the other grades didn’t partake at all and we were mature enough to know that fucking wit sped kids was just low af

Hyper NT and having a backbone is law, most of the niggas on this forum have way too much mouth online but would probably quake in their boots if someone actually stepped to them irl, even if you’re an ugly abomination nobody will be willing to fw you if you actually stand up for yourself and hold your frame, and by holding your frame I’m not saying that in a cringe way either

• +1
Reactions: Pandora, dopaminebeyondfried and Xtra
I somewhat agree bullying usually happens in low class areas and schools, it is not rampant in better areas. I went to school which would have like 5 fights a week, my family moved to a better area and they had maybe 5 fights a YEAR. Looks and height have a major influence, but most it has to do with your social ranking and if you have allies. Thats why if you go to low-crime areas, their is alot less or almost no bullying, you don't see the nerds, low social ranking males getting beat up or robbed by their peers. And parents know this to some extent that why they remove their children from these low class schools and move them into better areas.

Not rocket science low class areas means low class people and children, better areas better people and children. You get low class people upset , the better behaved children move away, they wanted those children to stay to influence good habits into the communites bad arse children. I will say this even in low class areas 70-75 percent of the children are decent, its thre 20-25 percent that cause problems. In better areas, that 25-30 percent literally goes down to 3-5 percent, which is more managable by the community and school staff. Plus bad children/bullies feed off of other bad children/bullies. Notice when you have only a few of them in school they magically stop bullying as much or being assholes, thats because they have alot less allies and social power in these environments with a much larger pool of behaved decent children/students.

You can be the biggest baddes bully in the school but your not gonna over-power or be able to beat up 6 of your class mates.
yep my first school was absolutely ruthless and had people killed outside it. as soon as i moved to a normal area everything changed even though nothing about my looks/height changed

• So Sad
Reactions: Pikabro
yep my first school was absolutely ruthless and had people killed outside it. as soon as i moved to a normal area everything changed even though nothing about my looks/height changed
Brutal asf

facts 9/10 when someone gets bullied it's because they're non NT

Bullying is as simple as NTs picking on non NTs

@incelmogger

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Pikabro
Dnr but sub-htn and low trust is what gets you bullied at a young age.

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Dnr but sub-htn and low trust is what gets you bullied at a young age.
How would being low trust get u bullied. Do u mean aspie low trust or true low trust

How would being low trust get u bullied. Do u mean aspie low trust or true low trust
Low trust isn’t intimidating in a good way unless you look good. If you don’t look good, it’s just intimidating in a creepy social reject way. Most people will stay away from you, but the bully-types who think they are strong will think they can take you.

Also people who are just exceptionally low value like fat people and sub-ltns will get bullied.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and ElTruecel
Bullying is as simple as NTs picking on non NTs

@incelmogger
I was also significantly overweight and the group I was in was like the popular/jock group or whatever since those are the guys I grew up with and knew since grade 4/5

Nobody bullies anyone for being ugly but because those psychos perceive you as "weak". The same with rape, but in males is more as they perceive you more "feminine", but even then, maybe you're more attractive than you think.