The TRUTH about Castor Oil

Deleted member 10172

Deleted member 10172

CEO of Cope
(mods please pin this)
Castor Oil is cope, please stop fucking saying that shit will grow ur eyebrows or hair.
There is no scientific evidence that it grows your hair.
A certified dermatologist even says there is no evidence that it grows hair.

DERMATOLOGIST REVIEWS LA MER| DR DRAY - YouTube

She jaw mogs pretty much 3/4 of the forum :feelswah:

Stop the COPING please.
Oils that actually can promote hair growth is peppermint oil, rosemary oil and etc. Please stop saying "just use castor oil bro"
(bump so people can know the truth)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, goat2x, ProAcktiv and 1 other person
(mods please pin this)
Castor Oil is cope, please stop fucking saying that shit will grow ur eyebrows or hair.
There is no scientific evidence that it grows your hair.
A certified dermatologist even says there is no evidence that it grows hair.

DERMATOLOGIST REVIEWS LA MER| DR DRAY - YouTube

She jaw mogs pretty much 3/4 of the forum :feelswah:

Stop the COPING please.
Oils that actually can promote hair growth is peppermint oil, rosemary oil and etc. Please stop saying "just use castor oil bro"

huh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
The good ol' Appeal to Authority fallacy...

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: A23ghskung, Masterix and Deleted member 10172
  • +1
Reactions: EndlessHunger, Darkstrand and Mongrelcel
The good ol' Appeal to Authority fallacy...
No logical fallacy, show me some reports that says Castor Oil can make ur hair grow, castor oil is COPE.
Peppermint oil and rosemary oil have actual evidence that it can grow hair.

Yea bro fuck this Psl shit ima go to the plastic surgeon and let him do whatever he wants cause he knows better. Bro the reason people here promote the shit hard is beacuase its worked for some.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
PGD2-vs-control-mice-figure.jpg

arachidonic-acid-cascade-1-600x475.jpg

disproven
Don't see anywhere where it says castor oil makes ur hair grow, also it talking about 11 different herbs.

Yea bro fuck this Psl shit ima go to the plastic surgeon and let him do whatever he wants cause he knows better. Bro the reason people here promote the shit hard is beacuase its worked for some.
No dude, just use peppermint oil or rosemary oil.Or just use 5% minoxidil.U only do surgery when u tried everything.

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
No logical fallacy, show me some reports that says Castor Oil can make ur hair grow, castor oil is COPE.
Peppermint oil and rosemary oil have actual evidence that it can grow hair.
It antagonizes PGD2 and agonizes PGE2

Don't see anywhere where it says castor oil makes ur hair grow, also it talking about 11 different herbs.
You are right, I should just shut up and not interfere to this kindergarden tier looksmaxxing section

oh btw, rizinus oil (ricinoleic) is castor oil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9511 and Mongrelcel
People don't actually use castor oil right? Surley they're not that retarded listening to these ignorant females

You are right, I should just shut up and not interfere to this kindergarden tier looksmaxxing section

oh btw, rizinus oil (ricinoleic) is castor oil
This is only one study, u can't just go off the basis of one study.Why would I use castor oil when I can use peppermint oil or rosemary oil

Who cares
castor oil so inexpensive anyways
It's not gonna hurt your wallet one bit

Who cares
castor oil so inexpensive anyways
It's not gonna hurt your wallet one bit
True, but there's alternatives that have more studies than one guy just posted one study that it can stimulate hair growth.

tbh i noticed some growth in one eyebrow.

This is only one study, u can't just go off the basis of one study.

I wouldnt take it either because it is more work than worth

it's always been cope jfl. There have been no significant results from castor oil, the best thing you see is the eyebrows looking slightly thicker.

More Plates more dates already talked about this. Ricinoleic acid within the castor oil is too large to get to the target in a significant amount and it isn't metabolized effectively. It's cope like the 10 other natural topicals that are supposed to induce growth.

There is a difference between theory and what happens in practice on the actual person. Remember that.

I wouldnt take it either because it is more work than worth
I have castor oil right now, I will see if it's cope.If it doesn't grow my eyebrows this shit is cope ok?

I have castor oil right now, I will see if it's cope.If it doesn't grow my eyebrows this shit is cope ok?
that study can't be extrapolated to humans, which has been shown already by the countless stories of no success with castor oil. Only oral will work, but that's going to cause hair growth everywhere and probably not in your eyebrows. Ricinoleic acid is just not going to be metabolized effectively if applied topically.

Castor oil has grown my eyebrows at a slow but steady and noticeable rate. It's a good solution if you don't want to use minoxidil or latisse.

that study can't be extrapolated to humans, which has been shown already by the countless stories of no success with castor oil. Only oral will work, but that's going to cause hair growth everywhere and probably not in your eyebrows. Ricinoleic acid is just not going to be metabolized effectively if applied topically.
Would it Grow my hair if I took it orally? Plates more dates in his post said that it could fuck ur digestive system

No it doesnt work like that buddy
Minoxidil doesnt work for many people when transsulpherase enzyme is overburdened

Is it there for cope?

Would it Grow my hair if I took it orally? Plates more dates in his post said that it could fuck ur digestive system
Eyebrows, it won't, topical minoxidil will tho (slowly tho), so idk why u don't get it. There a few results on here and on reddit from minox.

In terms of hair growth, all the people that I've seen use oral castor oil have managed to get mainly vellus hairs on their hairline and better growth of beard. So you can add it to your protocol but it shouldn't be the base of your treatment if you're dealing with hair loss

So only minox and latisse works?

idk I drank it for a month saw no results it's probably better to use it topically, it helps with the itching

I have a whole bottle of this stuff. What am I supposed to do with it? Use as topical or ingest it?

I used castor oil in the past.
It helped a little bit with hair, but limited. Maybe more duo to it makes the the "flora and fauna" of the hair a bit better and on the skin.
But overall, no large gains. and mostly cope.

Diluted Peppermint oil, and minoxidill I also experimented with. And it moggs Castor oil alot, for hair growth.