The truth about CuckNada

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙💦
You know what? I'm going say it. Canada is a mining and oil corporation designed to literally legally force people to work in minus 30 degrees Celsius weather for less pay. If that border didn't exist they would have to pay waaay more to convince people to work in this depressing hellhole.

Every Canadian with a respectable enough degree is looking for jobs in the USA, because they pay more, there is more upward mobility, and there is more geographical diversity, meaning more economic and social flexibility.

Shit pay, shit taxes, your public system that you like rubbing in everyones faces is laughably mediocre in general, and straight up crap in most rural areas, everything, from food to services and goods is way more expensive, your politicians are laughing stock that blatantly avoid answering questions on live TV, land is pretty much completely unaffordable for the majority of the population, most will never be able to buy a house, your cities have the ugliness and awful USA design but none of the positives, Tim Horton's food and coffe is so bad I'm honestly getting second hand embarrassment over the fact that you like to associate your country with that fast food chain. I mean I don't really blame you for that there aren't really many things you can associate Canada with after all.

About the people, well the people are honesty some of the most sad and pathetic people I've ever dared to socialize with. Their fake smiles and boring superficial kindness can be sensed from miles away, almost like they want you to know they are being fake.

Since most of the time they are reserved like an wild animal hiding it's wounds from predators, if you are lucky enough to meet and communicate with a Canadian in the wild, and actually manage to get over the superficial shallow small talk (doubt it), you'll soon start to get dizzy trying to filter out the real conversation from the sarcasm, passive aggressiveness and if they are making fun of you or not, and trust me, if you are starting to wonder, chances are, they are doing at least one of them, especially the passive aggressiveness and sarcasm. If you hear them talking tho, it's not the aggressive kind of sarcasm and passive aggressiveness, it's the sad, slimy pathetic one. You kinda feel there is something fundamentally missing in Canadians, like a part of their soul has been ripped from them and replaced with deep seated resentment, envy, and vindictiveness.

But even if you get to that, the conversation will mostly be relatively neutral. Canadians are extremely fragile people with an ego made of thin glass, and they assume others are like them. This creates a culture of conformity, where noone will risk the possibility of upsetting anyone. So most of your conversations with a Canadian will revolve around the weather and other similar non confrontational subjects. Arguments are a big nono, even if they are being done in good faith.

I believe is this due to the weather. I mean yes, now we have social programs and such, but in the past I'd doubt you'd want to create too many enemies when being kicked out of the tribe meant freezing to death in a matter of minutes. I bet everyone just kept their head low, tried not to draw too much attention, and that resulted in the stereotypical pushover "sowwie" Canadian. It's not kindness, it's smily, fake superficial kindness propably evolved over generations of nature and nurture doing their part. But don't worry tho, they won't hesitate talking behind your back.

So yeah, for seemingly kind and empathetic people, they are extremely antisocial.

The fucking pretentiousness.

That might sound contradictory, and it's because it totally is. Canadians want to be perceived as kind and humble, but at the same time, they are the best country in the world, and their big brother US is the manifestation of evil. Nooo it doesn't matter that their number one trading partner is the USA, it doesn't matter that most jobs in Caanda are provided by USA based companies, it doesn't matter that basically most of the services like food, technology, military protection, and basically your entire existence as a country can be credited to the US economy, it doesn't matter that at this point, year by year, the cultural difference between Canada and USA is vastly becoming non existent, no matter how much Canadians will deny it.

And I bet that's it. A big source of their inferiority complex that looks like a superiority one may come from fact that their much bigger, stronger, smarter and richer brother is better than them is so manny ways, to such a degree, that they are starting to swallow them from the inside out. And the Canadians who actually, for some weird reason, like their 'culture", are showing their teeth like a sacred Chihuahua trapped between the couch and the Christmas tree by a 6 year old kiddo, who just wants to be pet it a bit. They are to egoistic to admit that the US has won. They are in denial that their country, with the exception of selling bulk materials, is pretty much irrelevant to the rest of the world.

Well, the rest of the world is starting to smell the power vaccum. Whether it is Chinese billionaires mass buying apartments, Americans imposing their culture, sucking out any brains Canada dares to produce and installing more us based companies, the French wanting to break apart, the Truckers in Ottawa, or angry young people without a roof over their head, not being able to afford the phone bill, Canada is losing it's grip and fast. It's starting to become difficult for them to justify their existence, over than "we just do".

Canada is a great place for mediocre people who will achieve mediocre things, will live a mediocre life and die a mediocre death. Canadians are cowards, fragile, weak minded and suffer from the tall poppy syndrome, instead of focusing on THEIR country. When the Americans were taking risks and inventing stuff, Canadians were looking on how to make their life resemble that of a house cat. While the United States government allowed it's people to be free, and keept the barriers that prevent innovation and monetary grown low, the Canadian government looked on ways to further parent, infantilize and sheild their citizens from the outside world, which ironically is even failing to do just that. The USA is number one country with the most charitabe people in the world, and it shows, they are outspoken, genuinely friendly aren't afraid of conversations. Meanwhile Canadians are wet, cold, reserved alone in a Tim Horton's parking lot drinking their shitty coffee, scared they might not be able to pay their rent if they don't find a job in the US within a year. Oh and, they'll have to get up 20 minutes early to scape that ice of the car tomorrow and the day after, and the day after that.

But, as the name of their ancestors points out, they are still loyal. The ship is sinking, their pride with it, and their fragile ego can't handle it.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, oldcelloser, joseph and 8 others
Based

Canada is just a fascist colony that LARPs as "Nice" but behind closed Doors they best up covid protesters (truckers) and natives (natives know the truth about this World and NW0 reeducated their children through ages to create amnesia and prepare the CLUELESS New population for agenda 2030

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Lmao and currylightskin
B

• Love it
Reactions: currylightskin
Been travelling outside Canada lately and I've never been more frustrated and depressed seeing how better my life could be, I managed to make tons of friends in the US but in Quebec I hate everyone I hate the mindset how empty the conversations are how they hate everyone who tries to be more than a mediocre Québécois with no ambition apart from wageslaving to pay his car payment to impress his neighbour

trying to find a way to leave and never comeback

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, joseph, ROTTING and 4 others
oh and also why is everyone so damn ugly I've never seen a true chad in quebec they all look like unwashed inbreds me included we don't even look human compared to people in other countries who look so nice and clean it's hard to explain what caused this but it's true

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Lmao and currylightskin
Damn i red all that. Growing up all i heard was america great on one side and America bad from others but always canada good. I guess not.

it doesn't matter that at this point, year by year, the cultural difference between Canada and USA is vastly becoming non existent, no matter how much Canadians will deny it.
I made a thread talking about how canada is pretty much america. You went into greater detail

https://looksmax.org/threads/canadians-are-pretty-much-americans.406002/

• Love it
canada is an awful frozen shithole; who would wanna live in that god forsaken place?

• +1