The truth about ethnics.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

at the mercy of God, Jesus Christ. Gone
Since I’ve never been out of touch with reality and am not racist even if I say nigger I can acknowledge how overrated the race pill is in USA. Idc about Europe. This is the actually reality from someone who is in a red state in America who consistently goes out with my friends and doesn’t just read random niggas theories online.

1. What’s the reality?
2. Zoomers were spared.
3. How to escape the ethnic failo

What’s the reality?

In modern America even in my red state, white women especially are much more open to ethnic men. The “ethnic tax” literally doesn’t apply to gl ethnics especially if they are westernized and don’t fit their races stereotypes. For example, in California brown women and guys do crazily well. Curries in Sacramento are some of the biggest slayers I PERSONALLY know. Being ethnic only hurts if you look like a stereotype, are below average or not NT. Then being ethnic is actually a huge failo just a compounding pill. In reality it’s gl people do well regardless of race and ugly people won’t regardless of race.

Zoomers were spared.

Luckily for ethnicels who are zoomers, our generation is much much more open to dating outside their race and it’s only gonna get even more accepted as generations go on. But also the fact that Hollywood and the media is promoting gl ethnics is just turbo boosting the smv of blacks and Asians especially. Be grateful if your not an old rotter who wasn’t gifted with this knowledge young or being able to live in a more accepting gen.

How to escape the ethnic failo.

I say westernized ethnics do well but what do I mean? It literally just means fitting fashion trends, following the current best hairstyle for your race (TikTok Hairstyles) and avoiding stereotypes. Example if your Asian/Curry family values education keep that shit to yourself and don’t try to humble brag about your grades. You look like a retarded and it makes ppl (including myself) hate you niggas even more. Not only is it fitting a nerd stereotype, it’s annoying to hear niggas brag about anything. Also if your black don’t thugmaxx unless you won’t black women who are ghetto or white fat ghetto hoes.

Conclusion
Curries stop complaining and niggers like gymaxx need to stfu fat nose surgery bitch omd this niggas so annoying. Just be gl, just don’t be ugly. Can’t let incels of other races try to feel superior to you by living thru guys of their race who slay while their just like you, rotting incels. Not superior at all, ugly people are always at the bottom.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, Donnieboy331, Kamui and 1 other person
actually well said. Shame.

dont expect anyone to read this

Since I’ve never been out of touch with reality and am not racist even if I say nigger I can acknowledge how overrated the race pill is in USA. Idc about Europe. This is the actually reality from someone who is in a red state in America who consistently goes out with my friends and doesn’t just read random niggas theories online.

1. What’s the reality?
2. Zoomers were spared.
3. How to escape the ethnic failo

What’s the reality?

In modern America even in my red state, white women especially are much more open to ethnic men. The “ethnic tax” literally doesn’t apply to gl ethnics especially if they are westernized and don’t fit their races stereotypes. For example, in California brown women and guys do crazily well. Curries in Sacramento are some of the biggest slayers I PERSONALLY know. Being ethnic only hurts if you look like a stereotype, are below average or not NT. Then being ethnic is actually a huge failo just a compounding pill. In reality it’s gl people do well regardless of race and ugly people won’t regardless of race.

Zoomers were spared.

Luckily for ethnicels who are zoomers, our generation is much much more open to dating outside their race and it’s only gonna get even more accepted as generations go on. But also the fact that Hollywood and the media is promoting gl ethnics is just turbo boosting the smv of blacks and Asians especially. Be grateful if your not an old rotter who wasn’t gifted with this knowledge young or being able to live in a more accepting gen.

How to escape the ethnic failo.

I say westernized ethnics do well but what do I mean? It literally just means fitting fashion trends, following the current best hairstyle for your race (TikTok Hairstyles) and avoiding stereotypes. Example if your Asian/Curry family values education keep that shit to yourself and don’t try to humble brag about your grades. You look like a retarded and it makes ppl (including myself) hate you niggas even more. Not only is it fitting a nerd stereotype, it’s annoying to hear niggas brag about anything. Also if your black don’t thugmaxx unless you won’t black women who are ghetto or white fat ghetto hoes.
Water, anybody who actually goes outside and doesn’t spend their time on this site 24/7 which is an echo chamber for rampant racism and baseless claim knows the racepill is BS for the most part, go on TikTok you’ll see bitches of every ethnicities advocating for racemixing
Conclusion
Curries stop complaining and niggers like gymaxx need to stfu fat nose surgery bitch omd this niggas so annoying. Just be gl, just don’t be ugly. Can’t let incels of other races try to feel superior to you by living thru guys of their race who slay while their just like you, rotting incels. Not superior at all, ugly people are always at the bottom.
Also you’re a lil late on this one buddy :lul: Blackgymmaxxes coon arc ended a while ago, he has fully digested the JBBpill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
I'm in Cali, and I agree with you for the most part. I think alot of the racepill here is overblown or what certain people would "like" the situation to be rather than what it actually is.

JBE/JBB confirmed

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
I'm in Cali, and I agree with you for the most part. I think alot of the racepill here is overblown or what certain people would "like" the situation to be rather than what it actually is.
The only people that spew shit about muh JBW are narcy schizo cumskins or abused ethnics who worship whites, JBW is valid tho if you want gooks or foids with a BWC fetish tho

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and ElBastardo
BBCs have positive sexual stereotypes

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
JBW is valid tho if you want gooks or foids with a BWC fetish tho
I'd agree on that too. I mean some people will always have their own preferences, and yes some foids would like JBW. But that is a relative minority and does not amount to ALL females which is what people are trying to generalize the race pill to.

Water, anybody who actually goes outside and doesn’t spend their time on this site 24/7 which is an echo chamber for rampant racism and baseless claim knows the racepill is BS for the most part, go on TikTok you’ll see bitches of every ethnicities advocating for racemixing

Also you’re a lil late on this one buddy :lul: Blackgymmaxxes coon arc ended a while ago, he has fully digested the JBBpill
Don’t say it’s fucking water when most niggas don’t realize it

• +1
Don’t say it’s fucking water when most niggas don’t realize it
Understandable lol, most of these fags would lose their shit if they go to any big uni in the US and see the type of guys that slay aren’t 10 PSL androgynous looking models

• +1