The Truth About Iman Gadzhi and Other Marketers

SwissArms

SwissArms

Silver
I think he is exaggerating his net worth (85 million selling fucking courses jfl). He looks talks and acts like a someone who has been around money his entire life (lived in Chelsea one the most exclusive zip codes in Europe). He is very smart, and a master at perception he can give off this aura of some wizard when in reality is he another guy selling overpriced course with brilliant marketing. He's good looking which really helps people believe he is this young le successful genius if he was ugly he would be called another scam artist. These types of guys prey on insecurity, and fomo.

"your a brokie" "wagie" "9 to 5 is for slaves" "look at me with my rolex" "look at me with my Ukrainian whore"

These online gurus develop massive egos. Some of these guys are embarrassing they make some internet money, and think they know everything. Stop believing their lies about how they are worth 10 of millions they are making this up.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zsombi, pslgod3000, OGJBSLAYER and 6 others
a real smart person would see what they're doing. admire it. and copy the formula. but here u are exposing a good moneymaking method to the world and being jealous and angry at them

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Fundz, Staceymaxxing and 2 others
They’re planted by the Freemasons/illuminati

most of them are scammers tbh

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, chrisN and irrumator praetor
Everytime he says something about how hes fucked multiple girls (which is a lot in his videos) i want to blow his and my head off

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
a real smart person would see what they're doing. admire it. and copy the formula. but here u are exposing a good moneymaking method to the world and being jealous and angry at them
a smart person would realize that some random nigga online isnt gonna give u a working easy working formula to become a millionaire .
this iman gadzi guy claimed only a year ago to have a net worth of 5 million and now all of a sudden its 85 jfl.
they just give you basic knowledge to you and give u hope that if you continue to consume/ pay for their content you'll end up like them.
also him and the youtuber hamza have been buying subscribers for the past year

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander and pslgod3000
I think he is exaggerating his net worth (85 million selling fucking courses jfl). He looks talks and acts like a someone who has been around money his entire life (lived in Chelsea one the most exclusive zip codes in Europe). He is very smart, and a master at perception he can give off this aura of some wizard when in reality is he another guy selling overpriced course with brilliant marketing. He's good looking which really helps people believe he is this young le successful genius if he was ugly he would be called another scam artist. These types of guys prey on insecurity, and fomo.

"your a brokie" "wagie" "9 to 5 is for slaves" "look at me with my rolex" "look at me with my Ukrainian whore"

These online gurus develop massive egos. Some of these guys are embarrassing they make some internet money, and think they know everything. Stop believing their lies about how they are worth 10 of millions they are making this up.
He has good optics

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 294
I do think iman is worth a couple million, not just from his courses but SMMA shit. The other's like hamza aren't worth much. But yeah watching people like iman will only lose you money, people like him prey on the teens who get bad grades but have egos and think they are extraordinary and beyond a normal job and can become millionaires in 3 months.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, 2beltshawty and chrisN
Snake oil merchant, he makes all his money from the scam courses. Look at the total assets of his company, and he's the only employee jfl.

Screenshot 2023 07 02 at 163720
Screenshot 2023 07 02 at 163658
Screenshot 2023 07 02 at 164355

Last edited:

Nigga how are u kids in flipland doing @SwissArms

Every one of those mfers is a scam artist. Imagine buying a book on how to get rich lmao It's all about stupid luck and/or nepotism

• +1
Reactions: pslgod3000

imam has always seemed like a well dressed scam artist. i never trusted him. Too artificial. With the Tates I could see evidence of them living in shitholes, eating kfc, fighting for years on end. All of it is documented. There is nothing about Imam. If there is no evidence of the person not living in squalor and claiming to get rich quick, do not trust them.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, pslgod3000 and AsGoodAsItGets
He used to be legit I used to watch him back in 2019 and 2018. And ye he definitely lies about his networth it’s at most $20 Million

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
A super ethnic name is a huge falio tbh

True his mom was a model and he shut down his company in 2018. Lmfao he is able to scam millions of kids. I admire hamza's, iman ghadzi's hard work, intelligence and understanding to be able to scam so many people. The digital renessanse was something he barely got away with

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 6128 and AsGoodAsItGets
Even though you understand it most of us wouldn't be able to pull this off and we just want to feel good about ourselves when finding these scams

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 26859

I don't disagree with a lot of this but I think he's closer to something like 30 million
Total assets and his % in his new company valuation
Cash in bank might be 1 million, most of the other net worth is not actual cash in hand or in the bank, just on paper like Elon Musk and every other rich person

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Snake oil merchant, he makes all his money from the scam courses. Look at the total assets of his company, and he's the only employee jfl.

View attachment 2293379View attachment 2293380View attachment 2293385
Also yea AgenciFlow was the new company I referenced. A Saas company took him to next level in terms of networth (again not actual cash and can be valued in terms of growth or valuation). You can sell a company with ARR/MRR for multipliers x10 even so I can see how he exaggerates it, all speculation of course

IAG is dead not his new money printer

Watch this

Yeah I think it's well known that all these guys are total layperson, him, Jwaller, etc.

The ones who r rich either inherited it (like Dan bilzerian) or got lucky with crypto (like Andrew tate)

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and bwrauycnee
Yeah I think it's well known that all these guys are total layperson, him, Jwaller, etc.

The ones who r rich either inherited it (like Dan bilzerian) or got lucky with crypto (like Andrew tate)
I'm not saying Iman Gadzhi isn't rich I just think he is exaggerating. JWALLER has a real company in the new world so you can't really call him a fraud.

• +1

I doubt the bulk of the Tate’s worth and income come from crypto. It’s most likely HU and probably some marketing and branding play

Also yea AgenciFlow was the new company I referenced. A Saas company took him to next level in terms of networth (again not actual cash and can be valued in terms of growth or valuation). You can sell a company with ARR/MRR for multipliers x10 even so I can see how he exaggerates it, all speculation of course

IAG is dead not his new money printer

Watch this

Didn’t watch but Agenciflow doesn’t look even close to 100M based on the website and it’s features

Everytime he says something about how hes fucked multiple girls (which is a lot in his videos) i want to blow his and my head off
That's how you know he is lying, motherfuckers always talk a lot about shit to make it seem like they aren't lying when they are.

I doubt the bulk of the Tate’s worth and income come from crypto. It’s most likely HU and probably some marketing and branding play
Crazy
I just had a deja vu moment
I know a rich guy who has a friend who knows Tate and he told me the same shit, crypto made the Tates rich
@Chinacurry how did you know this?

• +1
Crazy
I just had a deja vu moment
I know a rich guy who has a friend who knows Tate and he told me the same shit, crypto made the Tates rich
@Chinacurry how did you know this?
I think it's obvious, HU and similar are pitched in such a way you think they make 100x what they actually do.

His Webcam business he wasn't really a first movet, so he was making money, but wasn't so early to avoid getting squeezed out by the big money, so was picking up the scraps.

It was dubious money, so obv he had to put 80% of that into crypto, which wasn't a small amount at all, and say they even netted $1m from a few years of hustling the Webcam etc, and put even half a million into crypto, at that time. And got really lucky, getting to $10m or even $15m, is not crazy at all

• +1
Reactions: Staceymaxxing
What do you think about the thread?
I agree iman inflates his networth and his fans think he's makin hella money. I watched iman since 90k subs when he was doing real money stuff. Unfortunately Now he's just a escape the matrix Andrew tate rip off. SMMA is just a starter model. And SAAS is much better for making multimillions. SMMA is an amazing starting business model and could make most people enough money to be satisfied

• +1
Reactions: pslgod3000 and Staceymaxxing