The truth about lookz and NT by one and only @russiancel

St.TikTokcel

St.TikTokcel

159cm ofiara klinefeltera/Anti cumskin, Anti JBW
The final rating system made by @russiancel based on science, personal experience and years of rotting on incel forums without vague terms like muh NT, game, SMV or just be confident and charismatic brooo.

Assumptions:
- face is the base (PSL scale), this is the point from which points are added or subtracted;
- starting rating starts at 1 and ends at 5.5. It's very unlikely to see a person above 5 PSL in real life so I think it's not worth it to mention ratings above 5.5 PSL at all;
- below 3 PSL nothing matters;
- looks threshold is set at 4. That's the point where behavior starts to do the shit. If someone is 3 PSL, he can get himself into 4 if he's 4 inches taller than average;
- above 5 things start getting subjective;
- height is based at 6'1 with shoes. -2 inches = -.5 to overall attractiveness; +2 inches = +.5 to overall attractiveness;
- nicheappeal is law as long as not sub3 including face and height overall. The better the looks is, the stronger the nicheappeal is;
- behavior is law as long as not sub4 in overall attractiveness (face + height + nicheappeal). Its just as important as looks cuz the better you look, the more people expect from you. Imagine Ramirez's behavior if it would have turned into submissive cuck's behavior and he had started behave like a steoreotypical soyboy. His appeal would drop to - the HTN tier ngl. That's the pure "behavior needs to congruent with your looks" theory;
- behavior is made from personality's traits like neuroticism and extroversion:
low neuroticism + high extroversion = low inhibit (slayer's trait aka hyper NT, +.25-.5 to attractiveness)
low/medium neuroticism + medium extroversion = a plain normie aka NTfag
high neuroticism + low extroversion = a rotting autist's brain aka high inhibitcel (-.25 or -1 overall attractiveness (depending on face and height obv, 6 PSLcel like O'Pry needs to be more outgoing than 4 PSL to maintain his overall SMV));
- the other traits related to NT brain are irrelevant. All that matters is low neuroticism and high extroversion which lead to low inhibit and outgoing behavior known as muh confidence and charisma, but you need to meet looks threshold (4 PSL) to make your behavior crucial;
- the less physically attractive you are, the more behavior important is;

- the base for behaviour is obv a normalfag brain so low/medium neuroticism + medium extroversion;
- the PSL scale I've been using comes from ForeverRecession's PSL analysis thread ("Male Attractiveness (Face) is NOT Normally Distributed" thread):
2 psl is 10th percentile
3 psl is 30th percentile
4 psl is 50th percentile
4.5 is 75th percentile
5 is 85-90th percentile
5.5 is 95th percentile

and thus follow examples:
- me: 4.5 PSL, 5'10.5 with lifts, high in neuroticism and introversion and potential for nicheappeal in my country is extremely poor (slav = death in EE) so my overall attractiveness is 3.8. Including nicheappeal (i.e. if some foid doesnt care about the height so much or shes into blondes with good eyes etc. I can maintain my facial attractiveness in her eyes despite the manletism and cucked brain chemistry. It's very unlikely to happen, tho);

- Anstrum: 4.5 PSL, 6'2 with lifts, the rest is same as mine (ugrofinoid/slavoid in baltics = LDARfuel) so his overall attractiveness is like 4. 4.7 excluding his behavior and cucked brain, tho;
20210512 150351
- mrriceguy: 4.25 PSL, 5'10.5 with lifts, medium in neuroticism and medium in extroversion cucks him slightly, albeit he has massive nicheappeal in JEWrope due to his race (esp in slavshitlands) which may boost him into 3.8-4.3 territory (he might be slightly below average in West and slightly above average in EE). Overall his attractiveness is set at 3.3

- MoggerGaston: 4.25 PSL (in Niggerlands), 6'1 with lifts, medium in neuroticism and medium in extroversion so his overall attractiveness is 4.25 (toilet cleaner from slavistan = giga failo in western jewrope and EE). He has low potential for nicheappeal cuz his height is completely average and he has no striking features. Hes max 4.5 in Jewr0p3 including nicheappeal.

- Chawaje 5.5 PSL (in Germanistan), 6'4 bare-foot, medium in neuroticism and medium in extroversion as well so his overall attractiveness remains at 5.5 (final boss toilet cleaner = not a failo/nor halo). He has universal appeal though some might argue that he looks too "low-trust" (pajeet gaslight tactic). He has great features overall and a gymcelled body. Mogger for sure.

@chawaje , @exo @Debetro @MoggerGaston @Clown Show @BrahminBoss @Manletmachine

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: sportsmogger, normie_joe, Tabula Rasa and 14 others
@chawaje yoir the bone smashing guy

Mriceguy and anstrum have like a one psl gap

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, greywind, LooksThinker and 3 others
also nice job op on doxxing everyone

it should be looks + money not NT

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, 0hMan, HerpDerpson and 5 others
Good post. Only lacks the influence of body: Fit, skinny-fat or Klinefelter-type. Although it's influence depends on tight/revealing clothing or scenarios which show it off(beach/pool)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, Manletmachine and St.TikTokcel
Good post. Only lacks the influence of body: Fit, skinny-fat or Klinefelter-type. Although it's influence depends on tight/revealing clothing or scenarios which show it off(beach/pool)
Very true, sir.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
autismo

• JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint
Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

I thought you were lower? 4.5 is pretty high, it's what I'm trying to reach.
@russiancel is an aryan mogger, broski.
20230830 002803

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, traplurker and Graham
based oral min inhib

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
Nt Is law always has been always will be
how is ur Ntness gonna compete with chads making over 10k
dont u even realize how autistic it sounds 'just be normal bro!"

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
stopped reading at "the truth"

how is ur Ntness gonna compete with chads making over 10k
dont u even realize how autistic it sounds 'just be normal bro!"
“Making over 10K”
Bro that isn’t shit wtf most people including me have had 10K. It isn’t anything anyways nt is law unless you’re truly rich and status maxxed nt will reign sorry bud it’s the truth

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun
“Making over 10K”
Bro that isn’t shit wtf most people including me have had 10K. It isn’t anything anyways nt is law unless you’re truly rich and status maxxed nt will reign sorry bud it’s the truth
if u make over 10k net then dont say u get girls because ur NT
i can sense that ur not tho by saying that it matters

if u make over 10k net then dont say its because ur NT
i can sense that ur not tho by saying that it matters
Nigga 10k is legit nothing what the fuck are you talking about. Do you know how poor 10K is. Like even if you mean 10k per month that’s about 120K a year like it’s really good but you’re acting like it’s 1% it really fucking isn’t dude.

Anyways dude I think you’re just saying this because your non NT and blame your inceldom on like fucking money. Piss off man, there’s legit people I know from .is verifiably making 200-300K per year yet rotting on there

• +1
Nigga 10k is legit nothing what the fuck are you talking about. Do you know how poor 10K is. Like even if you mean 10k per month that’s about 120K a year like it’s really good but you’re acting like it’s 1% it really fucking isn’t dude.

Anyways dude I think you’re just saying this because your non NT and blame your inceldom on like fucking money. Piss off man, there’s legit people I know from .is verifiably making 200-300K per year yet rotting on there
i can say i am far more NT than an average guy here and im not blaming my inceldom on money since i make around that. I just gave a lets say good salary which will for sure help u much more than making 2k while being a "NT" guy will not help u at all how bluepilled u have to be to believe that xD

Last edited:
Drip and a nice haircut? Or is that part of NT?

Ain’t no nigger slaying in Western Europe with skinny jeans and shit hair.

i can say i am far more NT than an average guy here and im not blaming my inceldom on money since i make around that. I just gave a lets say good salary which will for sure help u much more than making 2k while being a "NT" guy will not help u at all how bluepilled u have to be to believe that xD
Nt is legit the reason you are incel no reason you should be incel with your looks. Money is such a cope when broke NT moggers still manage to get decent Beckies

Nt is legit the reason you are incel no reason you should be incel with your looks. Money is such a cope when broke NT moggers still manage to get decent Beckies
thats it
beckies
i do agree being a non sissy guy will help u at some parties but..
if u make a tinder account, your competition will be plenty of rich 22-23 yo chads that your potential becky can LTR
also i am an extrovert

• +1
thats it
beckies
i do agree being a non sissy guy will help u at some parties but..
if u make a tinder account, your competition will be plenty of rich 22-23 yo chads that your potential becky can LTR
Tinder is garbage fuck online dating apps. Also non NT is way deeper than being a non sissy I’m talking about being a diagnosed non NT

Tinder is garbage fuck online dating apps. Also non NT is way deeper than being a non sissy I’m talking about being a diagnosed non NT
then gl with meeting women once ur past HS or uni

then gl with meeting women once ur past HS or uni
You can’t ascend past uni. Arguably it’s near impossible past HS. I’m 18 anyways so we’ll see

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
why is this so on point. tag more people for the 20 reacts and get this on botb it absolutely deserves it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and St.TikTokcel
You can’t ascend past uni. Arguably it’s near impossible past HS. I’m 18 anyways so we’ll see
so gl with thinking just being Nt will get u anywhere while also being on a BP forum

so gl with thinking just being Nt will get u anywhere while also being on a BP forum
I’m legit non NT so it’s over anyways. That’s my point

• +1
I’m legit non NT so it’s over anyways. That’s my point
That doesnt really matter just do hgh since ur young and save up upfor surgeries

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284 and ElTruecel
  • +1
no one will use this so u wasted ur time since psl is already defined, prob should've had ur own base for ur system but nice

This is what happens when uber delivery boys start to write essays.

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, Mr Test and St.TikTokcel
The final rating system made by @russiancel based on science, personal experience and years of rotting on incel forums without vague terms like muh NT, game, SMV or just be confident and charismatic brooo.

Assumptions:
- face is the base (PSL scale), this is the point from which points are added or subtracted;
- starting rating starts at 1 and ends at 5.5. It's very unlikely to see a person above 5 PSL in real life so I think it's not worth it to mention ratings above 5.5 PSL at all;
- below 3 PSL nothing matters;
- looks threshold is set at 4. That's the point where behavior starts to do the shit. If someone is 3 PSL, he can get himself into 4 if he's 4 inches taller than average;
- above 5 things start getting subjective;
- height is based at 6'1 with shoes. -2 inches = -.5 to overall attractiveness; +2 inches = +.5 to overall attractiveness;
- nicheappeal is law as long as not sub3 including face and height overall. The better the looks is, the stronger the nicheappeal is;
- behavior is law as long as not sub4 in overall attractiveness (face + height + nicheappeal). Its just as important as looks cuz the better you look, the more people expect from you. Imagine Ramirez's behavior if it would have turned into submissive cuck's behavior and he had started behave like a steoreotypical soyboy. His appeal would drop to - the HTN tier ngl. That's the pure "behavior needs to congruent with your looks" theory;
- behavior is made from personality's traits like neuroticism and extroversion:
low neuroticism + high extroversion = low inhibit (slayer's trait aka hyper NT, +.25-.5 to attractiveness)
low/medium neuroticism + medium extroversion = a plain normie aka NTfag
high neuroticism + low extroversion = a rotting autist's brain aka high inhibitcel (-.25 or -1 overall attractiveness (depending on face and height obv, 6 PSLcel like O'Pry needs to be more outgoing than 4 PSL to maintain his overall SMV));
- the other traits related to NT brain are irrelevant. All that matters is low neuroticism and high extroversion which lead to low inhibit and outgoing behavior known as muh confidence and charisma, but you need to meet looks threshold (4 PSL) to make your behavior crucial;
- the less physically attractive you are, the more behavior important is;

- the base for behaviour is obv a normalfag brain so low/medium neuroticism + medium extroversion;
- the PSL scale I've been using comes from ForeverRecession's PSL analysis thread ("Male Attractiveness (Face) is NOT Normally Distributed" thread):
2 psl is 10th percentile
3 psl is 30th percentile
4 psl is 50th percentile
4.5 is 75th percentile
5 is 85-90th percentile
5.5 is 95th percentile

and thus follow examples:
- me: 4.5 PSL, 5'10.5 with lifts, high in neuroticism and introversion and potential for nicheappeal in my country is extremely poor (slav = death in EE) so my overall attractiveness is 3.8. Including nicheappeal (i.e. if some foid doesnt care about the height so much or shes into blondes with good eyes etc. I can maintain my facial attractiveness in her eyes despite the manletism and cucked brain chemistry. It's very unlikely to happen, tho);

- Anstrum: 4.5 PSL, 6'2 with lifts, the rest is same as mine (ugrofinoid/slavoid in baltics = LDARfuel) so his overall attractiveness is like 4. 4.7 excluding his behavior and cucked brain, tho;
- mrriceguy: 4.25 PSL, 5'10.5 with lifts, medium in neuroticism and medium in extroversion cucks him slightly, albeit he has massive nicheappeal in JEWrope due to his race (esp in slavshitlands) which may boost him into 3.8-4.3 territory (he might be slightly below average in West and slightly above average in EE). Overall his attractiveness is set at 3.3

- MoggerGaston: 4.25 PSL (in Niggerlands), 6'1 with lifts, medium in neuroticism and medium in extroversion so his overall attractiveness is 4.25 (toilet cleaner from slavistan = giga failo in western jewrope and EE). He has low potential for nicheappeal cuz his height is completely average and he has no striking features. Hes max 4.5 in Jewr0p3 including nicheappeal.

- Chawaje 5.5 PSL (in Germanistan), 6'4 bare-foot, medium in neuroticism and medium in extroversion as well so his overall attractiveness remains at 5.5 (final boss toilet cleaner = not a failo/nor halo). He has universal appeal though some might argue that he looks too "low-trust" (pajeet gaslight tactic). He has great features overall and a gymcelled body. Mogger for sure.

@chawaje , @exo @Debetro @MoggerGaston @Clown Show @BrahminBoss @Manletmachine
Very high IQ post, reading through right now. It lacks mention of dick & body however.

it should be looks + money not NT
Why yall jfl this post brokies keep living in that imaginary world where money doesnt matter amd u just need to be non autistic to fucking slay Lmaaoo

Just dont be an autist like us bro

Last edited:
good thread tbh

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
who did these ratings lol

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
@LooksThinker @anthony111553 @IAMNOTANINCEL @whitegymmax voice opinions

@Xangsane voice opinions

@NarrowBones you are the same PSL as Anstrum 4.75 ID say

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and St.TikTokcel
Somewhat read

@mrriceguyreturns @russiancelreturns

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: marek937 and Deleted member 60224

Extremely underrated aspect so many here deny. For blacks this is paramount and taxes them more.