The truth about Muslim men

True

also muslim stacies never wear hijab for obvious reasons

Hijab is looksminning.Only ugly girls should wear hijabi to rp as a loyal trad girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Cope

arab from the golf are the most degen

going for hijabis is a huge cope, because she could have a long story of being pumped and dumped, she also still can cheat and also no amount of tissues will change her biology lol , she would still want a better man than you (LOOKS MONEY STATUS)
not really the most degens are nafris for sure

your brain is like a peanut, just accept that most muslim girls are good and the whore ones that give muslims a bad rep, even if they're the biggest whore they still don't compare to westren women

not really the most degens are nafris for sure

your brain is like a peanut, just accept that most muslim girls are good and the whore ones that give muslims a bad rep, even if they're the biggest whore they still don't compare to westren women
All women are the same

remember boys, the key to looksmaxxing is to be as white as possible (white passing) and islam is the religion of the brown desert people, so not coping with islam will only benefit you😍

the hijab proves one thing: muslim men are super lustful horny fucks who can't control themself, even at the sight of little kids (disgusting pedophilia) that they make them wear hijabs too, you though it was enough? hijab isn't enough to stop rape in muslim majority countries. not only the statistics are super minimized by theses countries, many sexual abuse and rape reports aren't reported because if the woman do report it, she will get killed by her family in an "honor killing"

the retard you're responding you telling you "i rather be insecure than marry a slut who took 500 cocks"
i live in a dominated muslim country. what if i tell you that 85% of the hijabis i met and know are actual sluts who aren't virgins and admitted that to me? meanwhile i met alot of non-hijabis girls that aren't virgins (my ex girlfriend, and 3 of my actual girl (friends), and they're telling me the truth cause they never lie to me)

this is only in my country, in france most hijabis are known in twitter and there to be mega-sluts

not making woman wear a hijab and letting them be free like the west is genius:
you let the sluts do whatever they want and you can tell who you can wife ("wifeable" girls in a female liberated country, will not be sluts although they're free to do so) and you can choose them

unless you do not give a fuck if a girl is a slut or not, you're just scared of judgment of other men
Nigga who hurt you

• +1
Reactions: rr93
Muslims strike fear into limp wristed bleeding hearts such as yourself. They've beaten the whore outta em since the 7th century and haven't had to deal with radical feminist drivel because of it.

the hijab proves one thing: muslim men are super lustful horny fucks who can't control themself, even at the sight of little kids (disgusting pedophilia) that they make them wear hijabs too, you though it was enough? hijab isn't enough to stop rape in muslim majority countries. not only the statistics are super minimized by theses countries, many sexual abuse and rape reports aren't reported because if the woman do report it, she will get killed by her family in an "honor killing"

the retard you're responding you telling you "i rather be insecure than marry a slut who took 500 cocks"
i live in a dominated muslim country. what if i tell you that 85% of the hijabis i met and know are actual sluts who aren't virgins and admitted that to me? meanwhile i met alot of non-hijabis girls that aren't virgins (my ex girlfriend, and 3 of my actual girl (friends), and they're telling me the truth cause they never lie to me)

this is only in my country, in france most hijabis are known in twitter and there to be mega-sluts

not making woman wear a hijab and letting them be free like the west is genius:
you let the sluts do whatever they want and you can tell who you can wife ("wifeable" girls in a female liberated country, will not be sluts although they're free to do so) and you can choose them

unless you do not give a fuck if a girl is a slut or not, you're just scared of judgment of other men
Are you the arab who on lookism made thread about hearing muslim girls call old guy ewww uncle? and kept promoting agepill. He also said the muslim girls arent virgins and hoes.

we all know that westren muslims are a meme

but rarely you found these whore in saudi arabia or qatar most are modest and good muslims
arab muslim legit go to schools n offer the pretty school girls money

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
Are you the arab who on lookism made thread about hearing muslim girls call old guy ewww uncle? and kept promoting agepill. He also said the muslim girls arent virgins and hoes.
never had lookism

• +1
Reactions: robtical