Deleted member 3612

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Deleted member 616, didntreadlol and 2 others
Not a second

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope, Deleted member 4209 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
be honest ur my biggest fan

I WAS LYING SON, TBH I WATCHED EVERY SINGLE SECOND TWICE, I RECORDED AND I WILL WATCH IT EVERY DAY AFTER WAKING UP.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII, Effortless, Eduardo DOV and 5 others
Truth about natural bodybuilding

Most guys don't want to put in the effort and train for years so they hop on roids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, .👽., RAITEIII and 9 others
Did you make this video? You're spot on and this needs to get millions of views if it's actually your own content.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3612
Good vid

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3612
Makes me want to juice even more

Most guys don't want to put in the effort and train for years so they hop on roids.
And still look like shit afterwards :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and Norwooder
most guys put roids, what happens if you just wanna be low bf but ripped do u still need roids

And still look like shit afterwards :forcedsmile:

Result of modern day diet, most guys have crap muscles these days.

Just google Bodybuilders in the late 1800's. no roids then.

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel
Just give it time and actually put effort into it and you could have a really good body naturally. It’s not that hard. Consistency is the key.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob, Norwooder and Square Jaw
most modern homo soypiens cannot get beyond 225lbs bench and squat tbh(unless they get bloated as fuck from gomad)roids are almost a necessity at this point

• +1
Reactions: Corperal and Square Jaw

I did it natural for years and actually got a decent result... that mostly disappeared in a shirt, was an utter bitch to maintain, and slipped away in about four weeks of forced layoff, an ever-elusive shadow thereafter. "Decent" should be for wishy-washy effort and not be so hard to maintain or come back to after life happens. If I'm going to put a stupid amount of discipline and hard work into physical self-development, I want more than "decent".

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and RAITEIII
I did it natural for years and actually got a decent result... that mostly disappeared in a shirt, was an utter bitch to maintain, and slipped away in about four weeks of forced layoff, an ever-elusive shadow thereafter. "Decent" should be for wishy-washy effort and not be so hard to maintain or come back to after life happens. If I'm going to put a stupid amount of discipline and hard work into physical self-development, I want more than "decent".
absolutely brutal

if i was not against roids i would roid instantly for a better physique

why would i waste years for what i can accomplish in a couple months

if i was not against roids i would roid instantly for a better physique

why would i waste years for what i can accomplish in a couple months
why u against roiding?

but people don’t want to waste their prime years that they’ll only have once in their life by having a shitty physique. it’s best to get in shape as quickly as possible. if you have a shitty starting point and you stay natty to train for years then you’re wasting your life.

Most people in their early twenties or late teens have decent starting points tbh. You'd be surprised how decent the average normie would look after a year of consistent lifting and a good diet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Just give it time and actually put effort into it and you could have a really good body naturally. It’s not that hard. Consistency is the key.
No point of working out without roids.

Roids = hairloss, low T levels, acne

Dont use it

• +1
I'm convinced anyone who isn't a framecel can get an impressive physique naturally
I see 5'10 guys who can only shoulder press 16kg dumbbells, 40kg barbell yet the have a V taper and thick arms
I've shoulder pressed 45kg dumbbells, 100kg strict OHP and the biggest my arms ever got to were 16" after roiding which is tiny for a 6'8 wingspan

• +1
I see 5'10 guys who can only shoulder press 16kg dumbbells, 40kg barbell yet the have a V taper and thick arms
@gymislife

• JFL
Reactions: gymislife
@gymislife
giphy.gif

• +1
I'm convinced anyone who isn't a framecel can get an impressive physique naturally
I've shoulder pressed 45kg dumbbells, 100kg strict OHP and the biggest my arms ever got to were 16" after roiding which is tiny for a 6'8 wingspan
1" shorter wingspan either ur training or roids are dogshit

your genetics probably dogshit too but nobody that bad

1" shorter wingspan either ur training or roids are dogshit

your genetics probably dogshit too but nobody that bad

Are you the original DonKek?
Yes my genetics are bad I have the worst bone structure imaginable

top10 autistic youtubers.
thats a compliment

whoa 44 posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
@KingOfRome