The Truth About ORB

inka

inka

GrAYcel
1973107 RlubYnt

This person has received praise in the PSL community for a long time,I became interested in him after reading his post titled "Letter to 'Charles' " He appears intelligent and I amazed how wisely he choosing his word(not like mine) yet,he seems to struggle with low self-esteem,Could this be due to a mental illness or is it just a persona?

It's no surprise that this guy is receiving praise from the PSL community; he exudes mystery, charisma, and was considered the most gl man in the PSL community at that time.

Driven by curiosity, I decide to delved deeper into researching this guy until I came across a thread posted on .is December 17, 2017

"We used to troll on puah8 trying to get incels to off themselves" -- Orb

here's the content on that thread about

Image 5

"Troll? Or a (former?) mentalcel now trying to do damage control?

I only knew a little bit about this dude prior to today since I'm relatively a newbie to these communities (although I'm a long time bb.com miscer, I only discovered lookism several months ago -- from FACEandLMS's WAW series -- then the incel communities shortly after that). In the other thread made today about him, there was a q as to how much of a fraud he was. So I decided to look further into what was known on the internet about him.

Holy phuck, this guy is quite the enigma. I suspect there are elements of both trolling and damage control going on, since if even a fraction of the posts attributable to him are legit, it's unlikely they were driven exclusively by the profit-motive or any other purely conventionally "neurotypical" drive -- at least not ipso facto. That is to say, this dude is definitely mentally fucked up lol. Autism? Asperger's? Some other PDD? OCD? Cluster B personality disorder (Narcissism PD?)? Bipolar? Idk, there's something there.

To review, that quote from Orb was taken from https://lookism.net/Thread-Orb-replied-to-my-PM-about-him-being-a-troll-the-real-Orb

There, the OP, AspiringLooksmaxer, showcased a screencap of a PM dialogue he had with Orb on bodybuilding.com:

Image 4

Reproduced in text here:

irkedphaggot said:
Re: fuaaark the God

???? said:
Fuark Orb!

I've been following you (or your impersonaters?) ever since Nov 2015 when your latest pictures were uploaded on imgur (hairy/look ism.net/Thread-Orb-new-pics / )

You’re one good looking mofo man, no homo.

Did you actually briefly post on slut-hate and pua-hate though? Have you ever been active on "redpill" websites? The story about it all being a troll is kinda confusing lol.

Happy slaying though you good looking motherfucker. I wish you the best.

ps. pls upload more footage of yourself for us to admire, again, no homo.

Hello,

It started from my 'incel' friend who posted my pics on 'amiugly' and puah8, where he introduced me to the hysterical looks-obsessed community that you know and love. me and some others from the misc started trolling on the old puah8 website back in 2013 I think, along with FTSYMG, ambition, the 'original' KLF , etc. We used to make money from marketing online personas and selling merchandise. I had 'Glisten' and some others where I would sell t-shirts and such once I had enough of an internet cult. It's quite easy and oddly amusing and we used to do it on a number of sites such as ‘wrongplanet' and various other myopic ****holes. The 'orb' thing got a bit out of hand and I'm just kind of embarrassed by it at this point. We used to troll on puah8 trying to get incels to off themselves and give us money and ****. Yeah it's pretty ****ed up. I'm just growing up and realising how cruel I've been and how much time I've wasted on this ****. Didn‘t help when I got doxxed recently either, and having old friends from high school and **** messaging me asking if I'm really a virgin. I actually do have pretty fond memories of *******, especially posts by user 'Invisible', whether he too was a troll or not I'm not sure. Tell that guy to write a book if he's still around haha!

peace brah

(converted pic to text via newocr.com, edited OCR typos, and re-applied the removed mark up in order to emulate the original BB forum formatting)

Original thread and post on misc (02-05-2016) that apparently lead to the above correspondence:

IMG 20231125 094048

Image 4

IMG 20231125 094209

IMG 20231125 094309

Last post in that thread:

IMG 20231125 094422

He says his former BB account was 'Glisten'? Turns out this seems consistent. Here's a thread by Glisten:

Shitty but pretty distinctive handwriting (apparently from when he was 11-13 yo) checks out:

Image 6

Hard to tell how much he (or others using his name/pics) was legit trolling and how much is damage control because he got doxxed. Obviously online there are a lot of LARPers, but we all also know the FIRST thing people claim when they get doxxed is "Oh it wasn't me/I was hacked/Someone else was LARPing as me"

Upon reading the thread, I went even further by following the links and discovered various details about this guy, including his psychopath-tier drawings:

Based on those drawings, it seems he had a bad childhood or just weird guy. Despite maintaining a somewhat psychopathic style, his artistic skills have noticeably improved.

Additionally, there's ambiguity about whether he moved from New Zealand to Thailand, or if it's just confusion—I also found it interesting that it not his latest picture.

so is he genuinely trolling, crafting online persona, telling incel to off themself or just mentalcel got embarrassed about his past and now trying to damage control:feelswat:?

if he's trolling then who's 'orb' on sluthate,jaw surgery forum, and other more forum, is it just someone LARPing as him? if he was genuinely just troll the why spending so much time on those forum?
is he really putting that much effort and wasting his life just to troll incel :lul: ?

Despite the ambiguity surrounding this guy's motives, I don't harbor hatred toward him. Subjectively speaking, he seems to have ascended from an incel to a chadlite, even if he claims not to have undergone looksmaxing.
K3A2Ke7

also
IMG 20231125 101304

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, Deleted member 21899, Deleted member 39692 and 10 others
let it go dude

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, XtrovertNTnormalfag, try2beme and 3 others
I could spend my life on school and working but instead I choose become a stalker faggot

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Manfrommars, 147 and 2 others
Oh man so your telling me orb didn't go to Thailand or some shit hole and married a gook

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, neverchadlite, Beastchodecode and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52200
My lower third is like his

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: VinnyH and Manfrommars
Imagine posting a picture of yourself in 2014 and this is the outcome

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx, mogstars, Deleted member 39692 and 3 others
None of this true he’s actually a mental cel I guarantee he made a lot of this up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, VinnyH and Skywalker
bumb, also thanks to @nick_ on tiktok and @ElTruecel

IMG 20231129 074721

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel
View attachment 2570301

This person has received praise in the PSL community for a long time,I became interested in him after reading his post titled "Letter to 'Charles' " He appears intelligent and I amazed how wisely he choosing his word(not like mine) yet,he seems to struggle with low self-esteem,Could this be due to a mental illness or is it just a persona?

It's no surprise that this guy is receiving praise from the PSL community; he exudes mystery, charisma, and was considered the most gl man in the PSL community at that time.

Driven by curiosity, I decide to delved deeper into researching this guy until I came across a thread posted on .is December 17, 2017

"We used to troll on puah8 trying to get incels to off themselves" -- Orb

here's the content on that thread about

View attachment 2570306

"Troll? Or a (former?) mentalcel now trying to do damage control?

I only knew a little bit about this dude prior to today since I'm relatively a newbie to these communities (although I'm a long time bb.com miscer, I only discovered lookism several months ago -- from FACEandLMS's WAW series -- then the incel communities shortly after that). In the other thread made today about him, there was a q as to how much of a fraud he was. So I decided to look further into what was known on the internet about him.

Holy phuck, this guy is quite the enigma. I suspect there are elements of both trolling and damage control going on, since if even a fraction of the posts attributable to him are legit, it's unlikely they were driven exclusively by the profit-motive or any other purely conventionally "neurotypical" drive -- at least not ipso facto. That is to say, this dude is definitely mentally fucked up lol. Autism? Asperger's? Some other PDD? OCD? Cluster B personality disorder (Narcissism PD?)? Bipolar? Idk, there's something there.

To review, that quote from Orb was taken from https://lookism.net/Thread-Orb-replied-to-my-PM-about-him-being-a-troll-the-real-Orb

There, the OP, AspiringLooksmaxer, showcased a screencap of a PM dialogue he had with Orb on bodybuilding.com:

View attachment 2570310

Reproduced in text here:

irkedphaggot said:
Re: fuaaark the God

Hello,

It started from my 'incel' friend who posted my pics on 'amiugly' and puah8, where he introduced me to the hysterical looks-obsessed community that you know and love. me and some others from the misc started trolling on the old puah8 website back in 2013 I think, along with FTSYMG, ambition, the 'original' KLF , etc. We used to make money from marketing online personas and selling merchandise. I had 'Glisten' and some others where I would sell t-shirts and such once I had enough of an internet cult. It's quite easy and oddly amusing and we used to do it on a number of sites such as ‘wrongplanet' and various other myopic ****holes. The 'orb' thing got a bit out of hand and I'm just kind of embarrassed by it at this point. We used to troll on puah8 trying to get incels to off themselves and give us money and ****. Yeah it's pretty ****ed up. I'm just growing up and realising how cruel I've been and how much time I've wasted on this ****. Didn‘t help when I got doxxed recently either, and having old friends from high school and **** messaging me asking if I'm really a virgin. I actually do have pretty fond memories of *******, especially posts by user 'Invisible', whether he too was a troll or not I'm not sure. Tell that guy to write a book if he's still around haha!

peace brah

(converted pic to text via newocr.com, edited OCR typos, and re-applied the removed mark up in order to emulate the original BB forum formatting)

Original thread and post on misc (02-05-2016) that apparently lead to the above correspondence:

View attachment 2570326
View attachment 2570324

View attachment 2570329
View attachment 2570330

Last post in that thread:

View attachment 2570334

He says his former BB account was 'Glisten'? Turns out this seems consistent. Here's a thread by Glisten:

Shitty but pretty distinctive handwriting (apparently from when he was 11-13 yo) checks out:

View attachment 2570337

Hard to tell how much he (or others using his name/pics) was legit trolling and how much is damage control because he got doxxed. Obviously online there are a lot of LARPers, but we all also know the FIRST thing people claim when they get doxxed is "Oh it wasn't me/I was hacked/Someone else was LARPing as me"

Upon reading the thread, I went even further by following the links and discovered various details about this guy, including his psychopath-tier drawings:

Based on those drawings, it seems he had a bad childhood or just weird guy. Despite maintaining a somewhat psychopathic style, his artistic skills have noticeably improved.

Additionally, there's ambiguity about whether he moved from New Zealand to Thailand, or if it's just confusion—I also found it interesting that it not his latest picture.

so is he genuinely trolling, crafting online persona, telling incel to off themself or just mentalcel got embarrassed about his past and now trying to damage control:feelswat:?

if he's trolling then who's 'orb' on sluthate,jaw surgery forum, and other more forum, is it just someone LARPing as him? if he was genuinely just troll the why spending so much time on those forum?
is he really putting that much effort and wasting his life just to troll incel :lul: ?

Despite the ambiguity surrounding this guy's motives, I don't harbor hatred toward him. Subjectively speaking, he seems to have ascended from an incel to a chadlite, even if he claims not to have undergone looksmaxing.
View attachment 2570367

also
what a shit and useless thread that nobody cares about LOL

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
i already did one thread on this, but is still unknown if he was really a troll or not

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
I was genuinely surprised to see this thread was made after 2020.

I thought Orb was considered history back in 2018/19.

IMG 20231218 WA00283
IMG 20231125 WA00351
Screenshot 20231228 004259
I still think I was a fucking autistic guy just looking at his room who has that in his room but the funniest thing of all is if you have a healthy sex life why the fuck are you going to have surgery

• +1
Reactions: inka and Kristin
he is probably gay and hates himself?

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and beebeem_
good thread

• +1
Reactions: inka
couldnt be me