The truth about racial acceptance and peace, the final racepill(ETHNICS do not enter)

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
@Gengar @Latinus @Mr. President @Lynxress @yeeyeeslayer @Valloittaja @6ft4 @mogstars

Ethnics seem to think that if they behave a certain way or contribute to society ethnics will be accepted by whites. It’s simply not true, my parents brainwashed me with this cope since I was born “just wage slave for your Aryan masters bro!”

And considering how my physics class is less than 50% white it seems other shitskins were brainwashed into this as well.

The reason why the problem is looks and not behavior is because you’re biological designed to discriminate based on LOOKS

An example of what I mean is this guy Jeff mead

This guy really thinks that if he contributes to society and has “muh based conservative beliefs” he will be accepted. It’s a cope to whites he’s just another nigger

And if he dated a white girl and they broke up white men wouldn’t want to date that girl since she has been tainted. Because at the end of the day he’s another black who he actually is doesn’t matter.