The truth about scamming pedos (scammers gtfih)

thugmaxxer2

thugmaxxer2

Silver
I was a very good pedo scammer, knew how to catfish with great methods and can still share in dms if interested cos i still remember everything) fake snaps, fake vid snaps, fake ai lip sync for vids which look crazy realistic, fake verification etc)… the risk is very great though and thats why im uploading this thread. One day the police randomly knocked on my door and took my phone for like 6 months due to the scamming i had done and were checking my phone for potential cp as i had scammed pretending to be a 15 year old. So i’m not allowed to scam again or i will receive time in prison and my parents would not be very happy :forcedsmile:. If you do want to do it its very easy and i made a few hundred a day on paypal. Paypal got banned with a few hundred because pedos kept trying to refund after a few months paypal allowed me to get my money back so it was ok :whistle:

Moral of the story if you wanna catfish as a child don’t pick many targets and would just recommend catfishing as an 18 year old

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, greycel, N1666 and 6 others
I was a very good pedo scammer, knew how to catfish with great methods and can still share in dms if interested cos i still remember everything) fake snaps, fake vid snaps, fake ai lip sync for vids which look crazy realistic, fake verification etc)… the risk is very great though and thats why im uploading this thread. One day the police randomly knocked on my door and took my phone for like 6 months due to the scamming i had done and were checking my phone for potential cp as i had scammed pretending to be a 15 year old. So i’m not allowed to scam again or i will receive time in prison and my parents would not be very happy :forcedsmile:. If you do want to do it its very easy and i made a few hundred a day on paypal. Paypal got banned with a few hundred because pedos kept trying to refund after a few months paypal allowed me to get my money back so it was ok :whistle:

Moral of the story if you wanna catfish as a child don’t pick many targets and would just recommend catfishing as an 18 year old
What country do u live in? And if any what was ur opsec like? Unless you were just using ur phone and texting on a normal social media app I don’t see how the police knocked on ur door🤣 although it might’ve been throu ur PayPal.

Send methods in pms bhai🤫

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14, N1666, sb23 and 2 others
What country do u live in? And if any what was ur opsec like? Unless you were just using ur phone and texting on a normal social media app I don’t see how the police knocked on ur door🤣 although it might’ve been throu ur PayPal.

Live in england, they got my location through my snapchat account :cautious:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sb23, Xyjarz, NZb6Air and 1 other person
good job hitler

• Love it
Reactions: thugmaxxer2
much easier ways to scam that dont involve the police

• +1
bro i wanted to learn how to do this shi before but i was jus retarded, how do i do all that shit and get pics of the girl convince ppl like ALL it bro i needa know i fkn hate my job.

• +1
bro i wanted to learn how to do this shi before but i was jus retarded, how do i do all that shit and get pics of the girl convince ppl like ALL it bro i needa know i fkn hate my job.
dms bhai im here to help all :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Xyjarz

wow what a great profession to be involved in.:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel and N1666
haha thankyou sir, its hard to make money as a teen :cautious:
it's nice to scam a worthless human like pedos.i mean they wont go report you to the police haha:ROFLMAO:

• +1
tbh this is the most legit scam tactic as you can blackmail them with evidence if they threaten you hahah :ROFLMAO::p

• +1
You mean scamming normal heterosexual men. Also, I’d like to learn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xyjarz, romanstock and Goth
it's nice to scam a worthless human like pedos.i mean they wont go report you to the police haha:ROFLMAO:
Imagine being a retard agecuck on an incel forum

like 2k in a 2 weeks keep in mind im 15 so that was great
You committed crime and could’ve faced jail time for the same amount people make on minimum wage? :lul: On top of that you are an utter retard who got caught, people like you should just get a job or ask your parents for money like a normal teen.

• So Sad
Tell me the method good sarr. Doing God's work

• +1
You committed crime and could’ve faced jail time for the same amount people make on minimum wage? :lul: On top of that you are an utter retard who got caught, people like you should just get a job or ask your parents for money like a normal teen.
why so mean :feelswhy: and £4,000 a month is not minimum wage bro haha and i doubt my parents would give me £2000 if i asked. yeahi have just gotten a job now but my parents don't want me to work during school cos i got my gcses this year so only summer holiday

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and N1666
why so mean :feelswhy: and £4,000 a month is not minimum wage bro haha and i doubt my parents would give me £2000 if i asked. yeahi have just gotten a job now but my parents don't want me to work during school cos i got my gcses this year so only summer holiday
My bad bro. What do you even need that type of money for?

Let me do the method I'm black

• JFL
Reactions: MA_ascender
How do I get a job bhai

• +1
How do I get a job bhai
indeed is alright, ask parents, ask friends. or what i did cos my dad told me to just go to shops around you and ask the manager yes its a bit embarrassing but it was worth it make a cv to

My bad bro. What do you even need that type of money for?
haha literally no reason just wanted money, the police didn't even take any of my money too so that was great

• +1
Reactions: N1666
How to ewhore on discord saars

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14