The truth about shoulder-frame inside

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside

Best thread on Frame.

It is part genetic, but if you have average clavs then it's still possible to build a decent one with a lot of side delt work

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Oberyn and Deleted member 15827
Both train equally as hard, only Jeff's clavicles are better, giving him the more wider look

2046608 clavicle mog

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
Pajeet buddy

Over if you didn't take Asin and HGH in your teenage years at this point.

Clavicle widening surgery isn't even legit, it just externally rotates your shoulders but your biacromial width is still dictated by your scapulae which currently cannot and probably never will be candidate for surgical expansion.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551 and MakinItHappenReturn
Copy and pasta

2046630 kim freire
2046644 scapula

The shape and the lateral projection of the Scapula is determined by your genetics, mostly it's determined by the androgen receptor exposure and their Density/sensitivity.

- The lateral projection of the glenoid cavity aka the neck is the most important part, if this part is laterally narrow along with a sloped Humerus Insertion then the shoulders will look like they are literally compressed on the ribcage

Although the "slopedness" is in 90% of cases more related to The clavicle shape, every chad has 1 Thing in common: Straight clavicles or at least relatively straight clavicles, it's not even the actual width of the clavicles but the straightness which is important. Thus brings us to clavicle insertions section.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E and Deleted member 19551
I have this:

952138AA E4CD 40EE 8C02 D8649B3294E2

However I don’t really think it’s improved my SMV at all, body is cope, all about face.

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Elvisandreaa
  • +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Your frame is great but your chest is lame. Like a teenager that's been training 3 months.

How tall are you?
6’1 barefoot, yeah my chest is a slight weak point, this photo is from 6+ months ago bigger now.

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Your frame is great but your chest is lame. Like a teenager that's been training 3 months.

How tall are you?
What do u bench brother? 1rm or for reps? U think training strength beyond 100kg is pointless and just ditch 5x5 and do 12-15 rep sets?

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
+ rib cage size is overlooked in the framepill

19.25 inches with 30 inch waist at 68kg 5'10 checking in, not even at my max potential yet and look aesthetic af.

I have to walk through doors sideways.

Frame9