The truth about the Dickpill and most of your insecurities. (intimate moments)

Ajay

Ajay

Iron
SHE IS TOO PREOCCUPIED WITH WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT HER

She is thinking about how she looks, how her makeup looks. If you're about to have sex, she's thinking how her boobs are, is her pussy shaved properly, does it smell.

She is not worried about your dicksize. If you're anything but a micropenis she is not thinking about. Your height doesn't matter, your chest hair you think is ugly doesn't matter. A birthmark. Doesnt matter. She is too focused on herself.

Stop being so worried. You're fine.

(This is for intimate moments/when you have gotten past the initial point of lookmaxxed. You still gotta look good nigga.)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, dadfa, Danish_Retard and 15 others
Wrong audience

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: andrew22, wateriswet, Deleted member 5467 and 8 others
who are these greycels with vip and 50-300 posts

there are like 10+ at this point wtf

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: niqfan625, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 28896 and 8 others
fucking liar jewish agent she'll call me a dicklet for not having 8x6 and tell me to kill myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blackmf, niqfan625, Hentaiwatcher69 and 5 others

sometimes 3 or so greycels will post on a 0 reply thread at the same time, I think they’re redditors or discord users doing some sort of gay ops

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 28896, Krakowski and 2 others

sometimes 3 or so greycels will post on a 0 reply thread at the same time, I think they’re redditors or discord users doing some sort of gay ops
broke niggas mad nothing new zzz. enjoy the lifefuel and keep it pushing. Im giving you real facts instead of cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973
i agree with drake here tbh, when you're having sex the girl unironically wants YOU to feel good most of the time, thats why she fke moans and shit. dick doesnt matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, wateriswet, Ajay and 1 other person
cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Kazuya and Krakowski

good, paying jannies so the forum doesnt go under.

you‘re not wrong, but the point of the dickpill is mainly to get to fuck girls several times and not just once (girlfriend for example).

who cares if u fuck a girl once and she thinks ur dick is small

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
What

about 7x6
The guy in your pfp looks terrible. looks gay, uncanny etc. No human is born looking like this JFL

hopefully you have him on your pfp as a joke, and not bc you think he ascended, LMAO sad.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 2.16.59 AM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 2.16.59 AM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896

She is thinking about how she looks, how her makeup looks. If you're about to have sex, she's thinking how her boobs are, is her pussy shaved properly, does it smell.

She is not worried about your dicksize. If you're anything but a micropenis she is not thinking about. Your height doesn't matter, your chest hair you think is ugly doesn't matter. A birthmark. Doesnt matter. She is too focused on herself.

(This is for intimate moments/when you have gotten past the initial point of lookmaxxed. You still gotta look good nigga.)
Jewfuel more like

Also lmfao this is the same guy that was saying its over if you weren't heightmogging at 7

The guy in your pfp looks terrible. looks gay, uncanny etc. No human is born looking like this JFL

hopefully you have him on your pfp as a joke, and not bc you think he ascended, LMAO sad.
dnr + queer chad

Lifefuel for dicklets like me (I'm still probably getting Phallo tho 🥲)

• JFL
Reactions: Hentaiwatcher69

wrong boy all she wants is 7.5 x 5.5 from chad, she doesn’t give a shit about what she looks like because she knows she can do better

broke niggas mad nothing new zzz. enjoy the lifefuel and keep it pushing. Im giving you real facts instead of cope.
im not mad im just confused lol

i agree with drake here tbh, when you're having sex the girl unironically wants YOU to feel good most of the time, thats why she fke moans and shit. dick doesnt matter
you‘re not wrong, but the point of the dickpill is mainly to get to fuck girls several times and not just once (girlfriend for example).

who cares if u fuck a girl once and she thinks ur dick is small
2 smart niggas, obv this isn't all about the dickpill but was just saying that she is thinking about her looks rather than yours.

Jewfuel more like

Also lmfao this is the same guy that was saying its over if you weren't heightmogging at 7
1. i hate jews, 2. it is, keep coping you wont grow little bro

2 smart niggas, obv this isn't all about the dickpill but was just saying that she is thinking about her looks rather than yours.

1. i hate jews, 2. it is, keep coping you wont grow little bro
Nigger the nigga that was 3'5 at 7 became 6'5 at 16 while the nigga that was 4'0 at 7 became 5'11 at 16. Jfl at caring about height pre puberty