the TRUTH about tiktok prettyboys

D

Deleted member 15302

Platinum
the thing these pretty boy copers fail to take into account is that these tiktok prettyboys

SET THEIR ACCOUNT AGE TO 13
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

i made an account and set it to 13 and liked slightly girly things for let’s just say business reasons and within ONE DAY my whole FYP was 16 - 22 YEAR OLD TIKTOK PRETTY BOYS. JFL AT THESE PEDO ASS NIGGAS. YOUUUU CANNNOOTT BLOW UP ON TIKTOK WITHOUT SETTING THE AGE TO UNDER 15. TIKTOK RECOMMENDS YOU TO PEOPLE IN SIMILAR AGE GROUP. 13 YEAR OLD LITTLE GIRLS ARE TIKTOK PRETTY BOYS TARGET AUDIENCE

LOOK AT THE COMMENTS UNDER EVERY TIKTOK PRETTYBOY POST
“why does he have to be 18”
“oh- i’m 11”

some pretty boys just put their cashapp in their bio and just collect the check (probably the most normal of the bunch)

tldr prettyboymaxxing tiktok boys are PEDOPHILES AND CANNOT BE REFERENCED AS A WAY TO GET WOMEN BECAUSE GUESS WHAT, THEY DONT GET WOMEN THEY GET LITTLE GIRLS

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8869, ItsOverCel, litaz and 5 others
Even in high school and college girls prefer tiktok prettyboys

• +1
Reactions: mogging, Deprived, datboijj and 2 others
Tik Tok's algorithm is geared to pushing pretty boys and attractive people to the front and pushing every sub-7/10 to the back of the priority. Just lol, even big tech is pushing a lookist agenda.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994, mogging, datboijj and 1 other person
unironically i think china used tiktok to destroy usa

• +1
Reactions: greeneyes and copemaxxedturanid
  • +1
Reactions: greeneyes, Dystopian and AverageTevvezFan
like i always say , the best is to look like a combination of MASC and PRETTYBOY

China is has used tiktok to promote east Asian men. Look how suspicious this account is. "Chinese" and has the Chinese flag. Zoomer girls are being programmed to love Changs.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
This is basically confirmed at this point. Watch jake tran's vid on china

water, the point of being a pretty boy is exactly to appeal to prime women i dont know what did you prove here
but yeah in general life has no meaning after 16

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
water, the point of being a pretty boy is exactly to appeal to prime women i dont know what did you prove here
but yeah in general life has no meaning after 16
13 is not prime :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: RandomSwan