The truth about Trump’s assassination attempt

S

Saint Casanova

Banned
There were two shooters. One plant ( the lefty lunatic) and the actual shooter who is professionally trained and was tasked to kill him ( the guy with brown arms/Arab looking.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, salar, Aero and 8 others
what tranny
Just go eat your raw meat parasites and stay away from my threads. Your Brain is destroyed and controlled by the parasites you eat due to Goatis’ propaganda.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, Autismcel, Samsepioler and 10 others
Just go eat your raw meat parasites and stay away from my threads. Your Brain is destroyed and controlled by the parasites you eat due to Goatis’ propaganda.
nigga just show me the tranny and stop going on a mindbroken tangent, i didnt see one in the news anywhere

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: murdah, thorns, butterworld and 6 others
nigga just show me the tranny and stop going on a mindbroken tangent, i didnt see one in the news anywhere
The fuckers deleted all traces of it. Literally 6 tweets I saved are gone

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: greywind, murdah, thorns and 1 other person
The fuckers deleted all traces of it. Literally 6 tweets I saved are gone
And the tweets implying there were two shooters in the first place. There’s always two shooters in these cases. One scapegoat and one professional.

Its fake, he's Sam Hyde JFL
just fucking kek i cant believe people on this website fell for the fucking sam hyde troll, i expect them to recognize him but nah
you gullible niggas really believe anything on the internet and start posting about them right away huh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, normie_joe, gtblessed4evr and 5 others
just fucking kek i cant believe people on this website fell for the fucking sam hyde troll, i expect them to recognize him but nah
you gullible niggas really believe anything on the internet and start posting about them right away huh
My point still stands. Whoever the actual shooter is, it’s not some random lefty or Arab. It’s a professional hired by the deep state.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, datboijj, greycel and 1 other person
You fell for Goatis’ ramblings. Don’t forget he’s an arsonist and tried to kill his ex.

Don't insult GODtis, faggot

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Donkeyballs, Saint Casanova and IAMNOTANINCEL
My point still stands. Whoever the actual shooter is, it’s not some random lefty or Arab. It’s a professional hired by the deep state.
damn how hasnt trump won against the deep state yet when they got niggas like this as shooters then

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Costcosuperstore, Donkeyballs and 1 other person
Don't insult GODtis, faggot
You’re the ones riding his dick. Just a reminder he doesn’t practice what he preaches.

He’s a sick fuck and needs to be in a straight jacket.

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
You’re the ones riding his dick. Just a reminder he doesn’t practice what he preaches.

He’s a sick fuck and needs to be in a straight jacket.
Keep crying for him.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and IAMNOTANINCEL
You fell for Goatis’ ramblings. Don’t forget he’s an arsonist and tried to kill his ex.
his psycho ex that kidnapped and molested his kid... that's a fair response
regardless what he did is completely relevant. its the valuable info he gives that matters. i didn't "fall" for anything. i simply tried out his diet and it worked for me so i still do it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Donkeyballs, Saint Casanova and 1 other person
False flag ops
Trump is the anti-Christ confirmed as he's supposed to receive a wound to the right side of his head and recover from it during an assassination attempt. The false prophet heals the wound and the whole earth marvels at the healing of the mortal wound.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA, LancasteR, Donkeyballs and 1 other person
regardless that info is completely relevant. i didn't "fall" for anything. i simply tried out his diet and it worked for me so i still do it.
And I’m gullible? And it’s not his diet or philosophy. He stole it from someone.

Professionally trained by who? Bronze CSGO players?

Nigga missed like a dozen shots 🤣

I feel like it's a plant with how bad of a job they did

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova and IAMNOTANINCEL
regardless what he did is completely relevant. its the valuable info he gives that matters. i didn't "fall" for anything. i simply tried out his diet and it worked for me so i still do it.
What's the diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Saint Casanova
Professionally trained by who? Bronze CSGO players?

Nigga missed like a dozen shots 🤣

I feel like it's a plant with how bad of a job they did
He turned his second right before the kill shot.

Trust me bro, I’m an expert at analysing these situations👍🏻

• Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte
And I’m gullible? And it’s not his diet or philosophy.
yes you are. you blindly reposted some fake info as truth. very different from doing a scientific experiment on yourself and acknowledging the results
And it’s not his diet or philosophy. He stole it from someone.
whatever. hes just a messenger that gives that info out through more accessible modern technology means

• JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
yes you are. you blindly reposted some fake info as truth. very different from doing a scientific experiment on yourself and acknowledging the results

whatever. hes just a messenger that gives that info out through more accessible modern technology means
Okay. Do you want studies that show how harmful Goatis’ diet is. Or do you just pick and choose what narrative works for you.

I just released, but my point is still valid about the two shooters. One scapegoat, one professional.

Just like with JFK
funny because jfk was obviously fake, they havent switched tactics

the person that ordered jfk to the location he was at was a jewish member of the b'nai b'rith and the buildings that the shooter was in were owned by jews while israel was getting pressured by jfk to release the information of what they were doing in the nuclear power plants when later it was found it was nuclear research

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Saint Casanova and MrGlutton
False flag ops
Trump is the anti-Christ confirmed as he's supposed to receive a wound to the right side of his head and recover from it during an assassination attempt. The false prophet heals the wound and the whole earth marvels at the healing of the mortal wound.

Elon Musk is the false Prophet.
He‘ll probably use Neuralink to heal his head wound since he said his product can "heal" traumatic head wounds.
He‘s even working on Reanimation of the body with it.

He‘s also trying to turn X/Twitter into a mega- or "everything app".
Not only that but since 2021 he started working on mRNA printers with the German company "CureVac".
He calls it a "side project"
Nonetheless I believe the Quantum Dot Microneedle Array (electronic vaccine chip) will be the MotB.
IMG 7970

Last edited:
  • Hmm...

the person that ordered jfk to the location he was at was a jewish freemason and the buildings that the shooter was in were owned by jews while israel was getting pressured by jfk to release the information of what they were doing in the nuclear power plants when later it was found it was nuclear research
And what about the two shots from completely different angles ?

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Elon Musk is the false Prophet.
He‘ll probably use Neuralink to heal his head wound since he said his product can "heal" traumatic head wounds.
He‘s even working on Reanimation of the body with it.

He‘s also trying to turn X/Twitter into a mega- or "everything app".
Not only that but in 2021 he started working on mRNA printers with the German company "CureVac".
He calls it a "side project"
Nonetheless I believe the quantum dot Microneedle array (electronic vaccine chip) will be the MotB.
View attachment 3029317

The vaccine was the mark of the beast

• +1
Reactions: King Solomon

the person that ordered jfk to the location he was at was a jewish member of the b'nai b'rith and the buildings that the shooter was in were owned by jews while israel was getting pressured by jfk to release the information of what they were doing in the nuclear power plants when later it was found it was nuclear research
antisemetism much?!😡

• So Sad
Reactions: noobs
@Sprinkles
Didn’t you use numbers to predict these events ? Is there any proof that this would happen

what if hyde is an undercover JEW?! WHAT IF THE MEMES ARE A COVER!??

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs and Saint Casanova
It will happen soon. I expect the MotB to be here in 3-4 years. First comes WW3
There was some guy who said that Trump will be the last president of the USA and that after that, all out war will break out. Have you heard about this ?

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
so one redditor and one .org member

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and IBlamePhaggots
Lol the trained one missed and the tranny still has to take the fall

• Love it
what if hyde is an undercover JEW?! WHAT IF THE MEMES ARE A COVER!??
Parasites have eaten his pineal gland ( the third eye). He’s not open minded

There was some guy who said that Trump will be the last president of the USA and that after that, all out war will break out. Have you heard about this ?
Yeah there‘s even one book that mentions the name "Trump" as last president. It was written hundred years ago.

And many nations seem to be steadily preparing for war, including China.

• +1