The truth about Trump’s assassination attempt

@Sprinkles
Didn’t you use numbers to predict these events ? Is there any proof that this would happen

no I didn’t predict anything but perhaps truth lies in the numbers as always…

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Saint Casanova
Elon Musk is the false Prophet.
He‘ll probably use Neuralink to heal his head wound since he said his product can "heal" traumatic head wounds.
He‘s even working on Reanimation of the body with it.

He‘s also trying to turn X/Twitter into a mega- or "everything app".
Not only that but since 2021 he started working on mRNA printers with the German company "CureVac".
He calls it a "side project"
Nonetheless I believe the Quantum Dot Microneedle Array (electronic vaccine chip) will be the MotB.
View attachment 3029317

cv 19 SHOTS are the mark of the beast as the injection technology removes the mark of GOD the Name YAH from your DNA and inputs the number 666 into the sequence as per the patents.

I do like the Elon Musk theory as him being the false prophet. Lets see this play out.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
cv 19 SHOTS are the mark of the beast as the injection technology removes the mark of GOD the Name YAH from your DNA and inputs the number 666 into the sequence as per the patents.

I do like the Elon Musk theory as him being the false prophet. Lets see this play out.
If you didn’t get the shots, will they try another way to get the MOTB in you ?

raw animal products and fruit
Based I am only eating eggs for like 3 days now I'm having some nuts and vegan bread with sausage

Will be back on eggs afterwards, should definitely add more meat

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Fuxking morons don’t touch trump, he is the only who can save our stupid asses

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and Gaygymmaxx
If you didn’t get the shots, will they try another way to get the MOTB in you ?
I've read they used the PCR tests are used also and some refer to these tests as the MOTB also but the patents do not shoe that these take the mark of GOD out of your DNA. It does inject luciferase into your brain so there's that (Lucifer's race).

In the bible it states it comes down to being forced to accept the MOTB and anti-Christ as GOD or off with your head. I always wondered why the government and fema ordered 10's of millions of coffins and thousands of guillotines.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Saint Casanova
no I didn’t predict anything but perhaps truth lies in the numbers as always…
Trump shooting cards

:horror:

• +1
Reactions: King Solomon, Saint Casanova and LancasteR
funny because jfk was obviously fake, they havent switched tactics

the person that ordered jfk to the location he was at was a jewish member of the b'nai b'rith and the buildings that the shooter was in were owned by jews while israel was getting pressured by jfk to release the information of what they were doing in the nuclear power plants when later it was found it was nuclear research
BUT I THOUGHT JEWS WERE HECKIN BASEDERINO!

• So Sad
Reactions: noobs
I've read they used the PCR tests are used also and some refer to these tests as the MOTB also but the patents do not shoe that these take the mark of GOD out of your DNA. It does inject luciferase into your brain so there's that (Lucifer's race).

In the bible it states it comes down to being forced to accept the MOTB and anti-Christ as GOD or off with your head. I always wondered why the government and fema ordered 10's of millions of coffins and thousands of guillotines.
But they‘re also working on a vaccine chip that‘s able to store medical/personal information, is constantly pumping mRNA into your body, serves as contactless payment (smart-wallet) and Is trackable via GPS.
It’s also easy to produce and doesn‘t need much cooling and can be shipped all around the world very easily.
IMG 7923

Nice to see you back bro. Hope you’re enjoying my ramblings jfl
I still remember the first time you told me about the elite being reptiles and the anunaki 😢😢😢

• Love it
Reactions: Saint Casanova
This basically just confirmed his Presidency. Likely an inside job

• +1
But they‘re also working on a vaccine chip that‘s able to store medical/personal information, is constantly pumping mRNA into your body, serves as contactless payment (smart-wallet) and Is trackable via GPS.
It’s also easy to produce and doesn‘t need much cooling and can be shipped all around the world very easily.
View attachment 3029356
Completely possible if it's the same as the CV-19 technology but just a different administration. I personally qouldn't take any vaccine or injectible medicine at this piont. I haven't taken a vaccine in over a decade so I should be safe.

Also, the REAL ID aka digital ID is required by 2025 and this is eventually required for going on the internet, shopping, cars, planes, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and LancasteR
i have been trying to find the full video version of that for so long

i watched it but i forgot to download it and i lost the link do u have a link to the full video of this
This is the full video, but I dont have a url from where I got it

• So Sad
Reactions: noobs
I still remember the first time you told me about the elite being reptiles and the anunaki 😢😢😢
More and more people are releasing the truth of the world. Everyone practically took the 🧃pill already. If they start digging deeper…

View attachment 3029356
i used to tattoo myself with pencils as a kid am i cooked?

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
Completely possible if it's the same as the CV-19 technology but just a different administration. I personally qouldn't take any vaccine or injectible medicine at this piont. I haven't taken a vaccine in over a decade so I should be safe.

Also, the REAL ID aka digital ID is required by 2025 and this is eventually required for going on the internet, shopping, cars, planes, etc.
Do you think non-mRNA vaccines are bad too?
May I know the reasons if yes. I‘m genuinely wondering what you personally think.

• +1
May I know the reasons if yes. I‘m genuinely wondering what you personally think.
There have been reports of people receiving the CV-19 vaccines when told they're taking a flu shot or other shots. I wouldn't take that risk.

• +1
Reactions: Donkeyballs, IAMNOTANINCEL and LancasteR
There have been reports of people receiving the CV-19 vaccines when told they're taking a flu shot or other shots. I wouldn't take that risk.
But what about earlier vaccine technologies? Used before COVID.
For example against hepatitis, mumps etc.

More and more people are releasing the truth of the world. Everyone practically took the 🧃pill already. If they start digging deeper…
Im past the point of caring, I’ve lived my life these past 4 months off the forum happily as a normie and I dont wanna fall back into this stuff, ill just sound like the autistic guy at the motive waffling about conspiracy theories, even if I think theyre true 😪

• JFL
why would u ever take any vaccines at all lmao @thereallegend

• +1
  • Woah
Yep the Illuminati cards all come true. The feq left to come true is the fake alien invasion, and asteroid.
We’re they really made in 90s??

Attachments

• CA5B5EC9-1CE4-406C-9E0D-C77CF23D05AA.jpeg
    CA5B5EC9-1CE4-406C-9E0D-C77CF23D05AA.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 19B34715-2D6F-4573-881F-8E5E84EFF335.jpeg
    19B34715-2D6F-4573-881F-8E5E84EFF335.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: King Solomon and IAMNOTANINCEL
Im past the point of caring, I’ve lived my life these past 4 months off the forum happily as a normie and I dont wanna fall back into this stuff, ill just sound like the autistic guy at the motive waffling about conspiracy theories, even if I think theyre true 😪
Bro even when I was 10, I was rambling to my friends about the illuminati, Masonic activities ect. Not just the memes, actual deep insights into it.

Now whenever I’m talking politics, history ect with people, I just give tiny seeds that make them think.

• +1
Reactions: IBlamePhaggots
it happened to my grandma
she went for a flu shot and after they were done they said "we also gave u a covid shot because you were missing a dose btw"
they didnt even warn her

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Donkeyballs, King Solomon and Saint Casanova
she went for a flu shot and after they were done they said "we also gave u a covid shot because you were missing a dose btw"
they didnt even warn her
Did you notice that the people you know who got the shots are acting completely different ?

• +1
We’re they really made in 90s??
It was originally inspired by the book The Illuminatus! Trilogy, by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea. The first version of the cards came out in 1982 and the final version of the card game came out in 1995 which included the 9-11 building explosions.

• +1
Are they in chronological order ?? What’s next ?
I've never oqned the game so I have no idea but the main one's I'm looking for is the fake asteroid and Alien invasion. There may be a couple more big events and you can check on youtube as people layout the entire stack of cards.

• +1
It was originally inspired by the book The Illuminatus! Trilogy, by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea. The first version of the cards came out in 1982 and the final version of the card game came out in 1995 which included the 9-11 building explosions.
Do you know what’s next after this ?

I've never oqned the game so I have no idea but the main one's I'm looking for is the fake asteroid and Alien invasion. There may be a couple more big events and you can check on youtube as people layout the entire stack of cards.
Is the alien invasion the fake project blue beam ? Where they will use lasers or something ?

• +1
Reactions: King Solomon
they didnt even warn her
I am so sorry. I'll pray for her. That's absolute bs.

• +1

• +1
Is the alien invasion the fake project blue beam ? Where they will use lasers or something ?
These cards don't go into much depth. I've seen a feq videos on the declassified documents on PBB and some whistle blowers. Anything from holograms, nanotechnology, geoengineering, demons, fallen angel tech, etc.

I am wondering if the so-called aliens are the Angels and Jesus descending to earth during the second coming. Due to our alien programming instead of embracing Jesus and the Angels we attack them as a united front under the new world order one world government one world religion.

That's just my theory.

• +1
These cards don't go into much depth. I've seen a feq videos on the declassified documents on PBB and some whistle blowers. Anything from holograms, nanotechnology, geoengineering, demons, fallen angel tech, etc.

I am wondering if the so-called aliens are the Angels and Jesus descending to earth during the second coming. Due to our alien programming instead of embracing Jesus and the Angels we attack them as a united front under the new world order one world government one world religion.

That's just my theory.
Well the Book of Revelations talks about unsaved people blaspheming Jesus and God as something evil.
Trump also created the "space force" in 2019.
I think this will also play bigger role in the future.
Maybe they‘re going to demonize Jesus as evil alien threat on his second coming.
IMG 6306

Last edited:
  • +1

That's just my theory.
Do you think the elites/13 blood lines aren’t fully human ? I believe they are aliens like entities aka Annuakis? Commonly known as reptilians

Well revelations talks about unsaved people blaspheming Jesus and God as something evil.
Trump also created the "space force" in 2019.
I think this. will also play bigger role in the future.
Maybe they‘re going to demonize Jesus as evil alien threat on his second coming.
View attachment 3029404
space force is likely another spy agency

the USA launches undocumented satillites that can track motion on earth in real time up to very high depth up to less than a a quarter of a centimeter probably bc in 1966 spy sats were at 4cm/pixel

they have also launched satellites that track and triangulate signals from phones and other electronics so in the future if your device is wireless it will be detectable

so in the future, dissidents will have to learn how to kill satellites which should be relatively easy since it’s in low earth orbit and drones can reach that high

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: King Solomon and LancasteR

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and noobs
why would u ever take any vaccines at all lmao @thereallegend
Vaccines are filled with doses of heavy metals and industrial chemicals that take a lifetime of a perfect raw food diet to detox from. Just say no. 👎🏽

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Saint Casanova, IAMNOTANINCEL and LancasteR
space force is likely another spy agency

the USA launches undocumented satillites that can track motion on earth in real time up to very high depth up to less than a a quarter of a centimeter probably bc in 1966 spy sats were at 4cm/pixel

they have also launched satellites that track and triangulate signals from phones and other electronics so in the future if your device is wireless it will be detectable
Talking about satellites, Musk also launched about 6000 or more into orbit with Starlink.
There‘s strong hints that he did that with ulterior motives.
The False Prophet is said to "call fire down from heaven"
Maybe it has something to do with that or even more.
But it‘s just a guess, we‘ll have to wait and see.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova and noobs