The truth behind Alexbrown's wealth

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
I found his reddit account, he seems to be quite heavily involved in the 2bt (a minecraft anarchy server I think) community, he claims in the comments "don't believe the rumours, I'm an airforce pilot and make good money". In response to a deleted comment.

He also previously had a video up where he talks about this online clothing shop he owned, on his youtube channel there seems to be a video of him flying a jet. Alexbrown is also called a pedo on the subreddit - possibly as a joke?

My theory on his wealth:- Alexbrown used his airforce pilot money (they get paid loads) and started up an online clothing business. He is now possibly retired from the airforce (maybe he was honourably discharged because he is mentally fucked and still gets military pay) and now lives off his clothing shop and perhaps airforce money.

@AlexBrown84 I know how you got rich nigga, teach me how to fly planes JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Virgin at 29 😔, Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 15827 and 18 others
I found his reddit account, he seems to be quite heavily involved in the 2bt (a minecraft anarchy server I think) community, he claims in the comments "don't believe the rumours, I'm an airforce pilot and make good money". In response to a deleted comment.

He also previously had a video up where he talks about this online clothing shop he owned, on his youtube channel there seems to be a video of him flying a jet. Alexbrown is also called a pedo on the subreddit - possibly as a joke?

My theory on his wealth:- Alexbrown used his airforce pilot money (they get paid loads) and started up an online clothing business. He is now possibly retired from the airforce (maybe he was honourably discharged because he is mentally fucked and still gets military pay) and now lives off his clothing shop and perhaps airforce money.

I saw that video of him flying a plane.

I was terrified.

That acne riddled nigga needs to stay on the ground.

Can you explain to me what a Minecraft anarchy server is?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep and 15 others
hes 19 though- surely he cant have gotten rich off being a pilot that young?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Paroxysm, justinzayn and 8 others
I think he does drop shipping

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
he is a brown version of tom cruise, even the height match

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep, Stopping@Nothing19 and 4 others

he is a war hero

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ropemax, Deleted member 17291, ballskin and 5 others
And mommy and daddys money on top

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 17291, ascension and 6 others
I think he invests in stocks and crypto, It's the fastest way to get rich and he's young so i doubt he is a airforce pilot, Don't believe those retards on the reddit talking about how he's a pedo they don't know shit

• +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and FailedNormieManlet
I think he invests in stocks and crypto, It's the fastest way to get rich and he's young so i doubt he is a airforce pilot, Don't believe those retards on the reddit talking about how he's a pedo they don't know shit
No he is 100% an airforce pilot, he knows how to fly a jet. Most people don't know that and he obviously had to get training for it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Hero of the Imperium, FrameMogger and 2 others
I saw that video of him flying a plane.

I was terrified.

That acne riddled nigga needs to stay on the ground.

Can you explain to me what a Minecraft anarchy server is?
send me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

@Thompsonz @Vermilioncore why do so many people make posts about me? Why!

Can’t I just live a simple life of going on travel adventures and uploading to my YouTube channel called Solour68 (almost at 1,000 subs!)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15827, Offensive Bias and 8 others
@AlexBrown84 can i get to see the jet video of yours brother?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
This just goes to show the power of larping
The fact that people are questioning "what if he actually is an airforce pilot"
And there are people here who still deny fake it until you make it and frauded instagram status game

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Oberyn, ItsOver.com and 5 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SLA, Offensive Bias and 14 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Toth's thot, SLA and 9 others
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, SLA, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
his

start uploading vids on yt
New video on the way

But the thing about me making videos is I want everytime I upload a new video to be better than the last one.

This means I’ll constantly have to keep going on crazier adventures.

After my Mongolia film, I’m guessing I’ll do “the film to end all films” which is going to Antarctica (will run me about $20,000. Season to go is from December to March) how will I top a video going to Antarctica? Space? Then what? Eventually my videos will end as I can’t do anything else better

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, Chadeep, Toth's thot and 3 others
New video on the way

But the thing about me making videos is I want everytime I upload a new video to be better than the last one.

This means I’ll constantly have to keep going on crazier adventures.

After my Mongolia film, I’m guessing I’ll do “the film to end all films” which is going to Antarctica (will run me about $20,000. Season to go is from December to March) how will I top a video going to Antarctica? Space? Then what? Eventually my videos will end as I can’t do anything else better
did u really donate 75k to help that guy's business out?

:feelsmega: he got to be an airbus pilot at 18?

as far as I know there is tons of airbus pilot surplus because of the aging fighter pilot retirees

I doubt he got chosen instead of the experienced ex figther pilot guys, makes sense economically too the training cost will be like nothing compared to an untrained young person

so I doubt he was a proffesional pilot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15260 and FailedNormieManlet
@AlexBrown84
do you pay for priority queue ?

:feelsmega: he got to be an airbus pilot at 18?

as far as I know there is tons of airbus pilot surplus because of the aging fighter pilot retirees

I doubt he got chosen instead of the experienced ex figther pilot guys, makes sense economically too the training cost will be like nothing compared to an untrained young person

so I doubt he was a proffesional pilot
I don't think he is 18. I think he is in his mid 20s.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16474

2b2t is the oldest anarchy Server in Minecraft

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
@AlexBrown84
do you pay for priority queue ?
I used to when I played

I don’t play anymore. Only filled with randos, Taiwanese kids, and a German no life pedo

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and FailedNormieManlet
I feel like he is a jew
He is 100% an airforce pilot. He is LARPing about being 18/19. He’s definitely in his 20s, maybe mid 20s. Comments on YouTube said he grew up rough too

"Apparently" he made 2b2t clients. Stop being such a cuck (im mad cuz i couldve made this thread)

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
He is 100% an airforce pilot. He is LARPing about being 18/19. He’s definitely in his 20s, maybe mid 20s. Comments on YouTube said he grew up rough too
Armorsmith is from israel which means AlexBrown is too

prob some rich jew nigga, who has rich parents.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Offensive Bias, GetShrekt and FailedNormieManlet
"Apparently" he made 2b2t clients. Stop being such a cuck (im mad cuz i couldve made this thread)
How am I being a cuck??? No way he made money selling minecraft clients.

Dead srs?? Alex brown is global elite jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
Dead srs?? Alex brown is global elite jfl
Fwqdqxqwx

Fwqdqx

High chance just a rich nigga because of his jewish parens

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 17291, ROTTING and 1 other person
Wait what. Alexbrown is working with armorsmith?
I dont know maybe he is armorsmith, but look at Alexbrown this nigga literally has a half jew look to him.

Maybe he is in his cult or maybe he himself is armorsmith, but one thing that has a high possibility is that alexbrown is from israel and has rich jew parent.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and FailedNormieManlet

How do you know armorsmith do you play?

Also he’s from Tel Aviv😝

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, FailedNormieManlet and BearBoy
How do you know armorsmith do you play?

Also he’s from Tel Aviv😝
I dont play but used that wikipedia page that @FailedNormieManlet linked

are you jewish?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
He might be blessed with that money but he is cursed with his subhuman jew genes that ruined his face

JFL WTF IS THIS

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
we will never know unless @AlexBrown84 tells us once and for all how he makes money

• +1
we will never know unless @AlexBrown84 tells us once and for all how he makes money
Theories:-

1. He is an airforce pilot and used that money to open an online clothes business
  2. He sold minecraft clients
  3. Rich jew parents
  4. He was friends with minecraft pedos and maybe got paid by the government for giving info on them

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
View attachment 1635941
@Thompsonz @Vermilioncore why do so many people make posts about me? Why!

Can’t I just live a simple life of going on travel adventures and uploading to my YouTube channel called Solour68 (almost at 1,000 subs!)
View attachment 1635939
View attachment 1635940
ngl bro you should do a tiktok account
for some reason I see lots of autists abd mentally ill people get a following
youd be a great fot in there especially with lots of autism filled travel vlog
you should definitely make tiktok videos

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 14077, AlexBrown84 and 1 other person
He was born rich

• +1