The truth behind Alexbrown's wealth

Post his Reddit account then you cuck

Comments on youtube claimed he grew up broke
He is just a godlike larper
That F16 vid is probably a paid assisted flight or a deepfake
He never proved his programming skills to create MC hack clients either
He wants so hard to make it look he is related to black hat carding and shit like that but I don't drink any of it
He is the son of a rich jewish father

Post his Reddit account then you cuck
literally just google solour68, he was involved in some pedo thing too.

Alexbrown is looking hella sus JFL. He is ultimate chad, famous on looksmax, famous on minecraft
He is just a godlike larper
That F16 vid is probably a paid assisted flight or a deepfake
He never proved his programming skills to create MC hack clients either
He wants so hard to make it look he is related to black hat carding and shit like that but I don't drink any of it
He is the son of a rich jewish father
why do you think this?

:feelswat:

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep, Offensive Bias and 3 others
why do you think this?
Dude he posted a vid of him flying a fucking F16 but he is no way related to the AF :feelskek:
Also if you look up his IGN you don't find any of his products and services it's just redditors calling him a pedo (ironically I guess)

Idk what is up with this kid but he definitely does not fly fighter jets nor program cheat clients jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt and FailedNormieManlet
Dude he posted a vid of him flying a fucking F16 but he is no way related to the AF :feelskek:
Also if you look up his IGN you don't find any of his products and services it's just redditors calling him a pedo (ironically I guess)

Idk what is up with this kid but he definitely does not fly fighter jets nor program cheat clients jfl
is his insta following huge? I've seen it tbh. Yeah he is called a pedo because he is supposedly friends with one. Idk how true that article is though

48A8CAFE 5FA7 4CAA AE3E F81DE816E40B
Looks like he’s 24 as well :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, justinzayn, ItsOver.com and 1 other person
is his insta following huge? I've seen it tbh. Yeah he is called a pedo because he is supposedly friends with one. Idk how true that article is though
whats his ig

He is just a larping kid with rich parents

He can't talk about being in the Air Force because he knows damn well that will land him in a prison cell :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, ItsOver.com, GetShrekt and 1 other person
I found his reddit account, he seems to be quite heavily involved in the 2bt (a minecraft anarchy server I think) community, he claims in the comments "don't believe the rumours, I'm an airforce pilot and make good money". In response to a deleted comment.

He also previously had a video up where he talks about this online clothing shop he owned, on his youtube channel there seems to be a video of him flying a jet. Alexbrown is also called a pedo on the subreddit - possibly as a joke?

My theory on his wealth:- Alexbrown used his airforce pilot money (they get paid loads) and started up an online clothing business. He is now possibly retired from the airforce (maybe he was honourably discharged because he is mentally fucked and still gets military pay) and now lives off his clothing shop and perhaps airforce money.

@AlexBrown84 I know how you got rich nigga, teach me how to fly planes JFL

Theories:-

1. He is an airforce pilot and used that money to open an online clothes business
  2. He sold minecraft clients
  3. Rich jew parents
  4. He was friends with minecraft pedos and maybe got paid by the government for giving info on them
You forgot poker and tbh maybe he doesnt care lulz

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Theories:-

1. He is an airforce pilot and used that money to open an online clothes business
  2. He sold minecraft clients
  3. Rich jew parents
  4. He was friends with minecraft pedos and maybe got paid by the government for giving info on them
5.all the above
he s mixed so maybe he has a rich tyrone sports player dad and white whore mother

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Screenshot 20220415 182930 Chrome

Hahah good troll lmao

He was selling cp thats why, there is entire video of that on youtube :lul:
Link?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 13332
Many ppl in this thread overestimate the amount of money you can make with dropshipping crypto and other bullshit internet methods

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 18776, Deleted member 17763 and 2 others
I found his reddit account, he seems to be quite heavily involved in the 2bt (a minecraft anarchy server I think) community, he claims in the comments "don't believe the rumours, I'm an airforce pilot and make good money". In response to a deleted comment.

He also previously had a video up where he talks about this online clothing shop he owned, on his youtube channel there seems to be a video of him flying a jet. Alexbrown is also called a pedo on the subreddit - possibly as a joke?

My theory on his wealth:- Alexbrown used his airforce pilot money (they get paid loads) and started up an online clothing business. He is now possibly retired from the airforce (maybe he was honourably discharged because he is mentally fucked and still gets military pay) and now lives off his clothing shop and perhaps airforce money.

He was part of the USAF and was discharged due to his role in the Blackwater massacre during the Iraq war

Every money making method he mentions is classic diversion from the fact that he just has rich parents. Every trust fund kid I know says they made their money from poker or their clothing business lol

I thought he admitted that he just has rich parents multiple times but maybe he was trying to be facetious?

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, litaz, Offensive Bias and 5 others

Trustfund baby whose parents give him money to travel and "make experiences". It's common among them. I'd do the same with my kid if I were rich instead of letting him rot by studycelling for some useless degree.

I don't get his larping though

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Chadeep, looksmaxxed and 1 other person
Nigga he isn’t an air force pilot the military doesn’t pay jack shit and he’s a teen-early 20’s. That f16 video is most likely a service where you can pay to sit in an f16. Most likely he comes from a wealthy family or has some dropshipping business/crypto

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, CristianT and Gaia262
How could a schizo of his caliber get to be a pilot let alone be accepted into the airforce. Nigger would leak all confidential info through Instagram every minutes

How could a schizo of his caliber get to be a pilot let alone be accepted into the airforce. Nigger would leak all confidential info through Instagram every minutes
I’m retired tbh

It was very hard keeping not saying anything too damaging while I was in

most likely he'sa trustfund kid and he bought into crypto very early

Dan Bilzerian but a Jewish black

the plane he's flying does not appear to be an f-16. it looks like he's in the back seat. might be an attraction that allows civilians to ride in the back of a decommissioned jet/trainer?

what it looks like is a l-39 albatross

l-39-ewoud-jet-flight-paderborn-mo-5.jpg

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: OldRooster, Oberyn and Deleted member 16474
the plane he's flying does not appear to be an f-16. it looks like he's in the back seat. might be an attraction that allows civilians to ride in the back of a decommissioned jet/trainer?

Amazing. It only took a year for people to realize this xD

for me, 5 seconds :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

the air intakes are a giveaway looks like skyhawk a4 :oops:

similar airframe and intakes

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19

Imagine thinking this nigga is a pilot:forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed and Stopping@Nothing19
I got unlimited cheat codes

Cla