Blackpill The truth behind PSL ratings and how they are more often than not out of touch with reality

Deleted member 20131

Deleted member 20131

Gold
People have never really been able to rate properly for the most part except for a select few. This negatively affects the collective perception on the forum for what is required.

People bias ratings and rate lower OR higher (the need to ascend) when the person they're rating has the same failos as them

People bias ratings and rate higher OR lower when the person they're rating has similar features to them

People bias ratings and rate higher OR lower when the person they're rating has a similar pheno to them

People bias ratings and rate higher OR lower when the person they're rating has features that THEY WANT

People bias ratings and rate lower or higher if the person is normal height or tall due to the raters concept on height and how it interferes with the persons overall package and what their idea of height ranges are for modern Man

People bias ratings and rate lower or higher if the person has a small/normal/big frame due to the raters perception of what is "over tier" and what is "slayer" tier. Some people think overly big, disproportionate features are the best. I used to include this in my ratings as a bias, now a resolved issue.

People don't factor in the inevitable looks variance - pictures, videos and even real life aren't static realities in a vacuum, they're dynamic constantly changing environments that alters the appearance of everyone. The best looking people have the lowest looks variance. They're tanned, dense hair, golden ratio proportions and clean cut CHAD+ in all environments (lighting, angle, distance) and to add to this, the best, most universally appealing chads also AGE the best - this is time related looks variance.

Then there is the fact that women are slightly more nuanced than we give them credit for. They have phenotype preferences due to their own internal biases (upbringing, hormonal status, phenotype and several other factors)

My simple philosophy is that rating is a snap judgement, it takes 0.1seconds to rate someone. If you then need to break it down as to perhaps why that person is that rating you need to make sure you're factoring for all mentioned variables in your analysis. The closer you are to perfection the more godlike you look. Or rather, the more you look like a demi-god. Like Zeus and a 5'9 9.5/10Swedish Shield Maiden had a child

to add to this, people have a misconception of what "Harmony" is as well

Harmony is flow within ones body. How congruent are your features from feature to feature? is there any disruption to the flow of your face or body or overall appearance? not all features are the same failo on all faces. It depends on the harmony/flow of the individual.

Not to mention what was mentioned above which is about being TRAINED what to be attracted to via social media algorithm programming. Then there's the extremely complex subject of Mineral balance, birth control, hormonal status, upbringing (deadbeat criminal dad). What kind of guy took their virginity? what do the guys in her dating history past look like?

So many factors.

Good day.

- Pinhead, top tier rater on planet Earth

Virgin at 29 😔

Virgin at 29 😔

lost Virginity on 20th June 2022
yea i Always wondered why some people rated me 4-5/10 and some rate me 5-6/10. very weird.

so how can i find out my real rating when everyone is biased

Deleted member 20131

Deleted member 20131

Gold
yea i Always wondered why some people rated me 4-5/10 and some rate me 5-6/10. very weird.

so how can i find out my real rating when everyone is biased

I would say get a rating from me but I am a retired looksologist

Try mirrorgazing meditation, start with just a minute or two

Look right into your soul.

No hiding. No frauding. No forced expressions. No only looking at your "bad" features. No only looking at your "good" features.

That or softmaxx and try to accept reality as it it and see where it gets you

The universe rates you through the behaviour of the gender you are attracted to - in this case likely women

Problem is this is about your energy expression OVERALL. This means looks (physical manifestation of it) and how you animate your body which again, is physical. Body language is expression of inner state of being.

Last edited:
Dystopian

Dystopian

Gold
or they cope rating actual gl guys below what they are and rating ugly guys above of what they are

Prettyboy

Prettyboy

The DHT crusader
Contributor
There’s really three group of guys. Average, noticeably under average and noticeably over average. Let’s just say percentage wise they are like 70% , 15% and 15%.

Most guys look nothing remarkable. They don’t look bad, nor look good. They have a mix of good features and bad. If we want, we can go through them one by one (it’s useful I guess if he looks for ways to improve), but at the end of the day he’ll still blend in with the massess.

Only truecels and good looking guys really catch people’s attention

6.5PSL

Banned
True. I'm one of the only good taters.

Deleted member 20131

Deleted member 20131

Gold
There’s really three group of guys. Average, noticeably under average and noticeably over average. Let’s just say percentage wise they are like 70% , 15% and 15%.

Most guys look nothing remarkable. They don’t look bad, nor look good. They have a mix of good features and bad. If we want, we can go through them one by one (it’s useful I guess if he looks for ways to improve), but at the end of the day he’ll still blend in with the massess.

Only truecels and good looking guys really catch people’s attention

People usually ask for ratings to see what they can improve on for an estimation of their peak potential but also because they are out of touch with reality/aren't exposed to social environments so they have no idea where they stand

Having an idea of where you stand (even if it's somewhere in that middle limbo zone) can be very helpful but only if it's done by an extremely knowledgeable individual. You can give input based off of physiognomy (you act how you look) this can help the person create congruence between look and behaviour since one thing most "incels" suffer from is incongruent behavior to looks. Ofc some people are really unfortunate and look rather bad but 80/20 rule also applies to stuff like this. Most people can improve to an acceptable level if enough dedication and discipline is exerted

but yeah the mental masturbation semantics :bluepill::bluepill::redpill::redpill::blackpill::blackpill::hnghn::hnghn: is ridiculous in the majority of cases

Zenturio

Zenturio

facemaxx or death
People have never really been able to rate properly for the most part except for a select few. This negatively affects the collective perception on the forum for what is required.

People bias ratings and rate lower OR higher (the need to ascend) when the person they're rating has the same failos as them

People bias ratings and rate higher OR lower when the person they're rating has similar features to them

People bias ratings and rate higher OR lower when the person they're rating has a similar pheno to them

People bias ratings and rate higher OR lower when the person they're rating has features that THEY WANT

People bias ratings and rate lower or higher if the person is normal height or tall due to the raters concept on height and how it interferes with the persons overall package and what their idea of height ranges are for modern Man

People bias ratings and rate lower or higher if the person has a small/normal/big frame due to the raters perception of what is "over tier" and what is "slayer" tier. Some people think overly big, disproportionate features are the best. I used to include this in my ratings as a bias, now a resolved issue.

People don't factor in the inevitable looks variance - pictures, videos and even real life aren't static realities in a vacuum, they're dynamic constantly changing environments that alters the appearance of everyone. The best looking people have the lowest looks variance. They're tanned, dense hair, golden ratio proportions and clean cut CHAD+ in all environments (lighting, angle, distance) and to add to this, the best, most universally appealing chads also AGE the best - this is time related looks variance.

Then there is the fact that women are slightly more nuanced than we give them credit for. They have phenotype preferences due to their own internal biases (upbringing, hormonal status, phenotype and several other factors)

My simple philosophy is that rating is a snap judgement, it takes 0.1seconds to rate someone. If you then need to break it down as to perhaps why that person is that rating you need to make sure you're factoring for all mentioned variables in your analysis. The closer you are to perfection the more godlike you look. Or rather, the more you look like a demi-god. Like Zeus and a 5'9 9.5/10Swedish Shield Maiden had a child

to add to this, people have a misconception of what "Harmony" is as well

Harmony is flow within ones body. How congruent are your features from feature to feature? is there any disruption to the flow of your face or body or overall appearance? not all features are the same failo on all faces. It depends on the harmony/flow of the individual.

Not to mention what was mentioned above which is about being TRAINED what to be attracted to via social media algorithm programming. Then there's the extremely complex subject of Mineral balance, birth control, hormonal status, upbringing (deadbeat criminal dad). What kind of guy took their virginity? what do the guys in her dating history past look like?

So many factors.

Good day.

- Pinhead, top tier rater on planet Earth
can I dm you so you can rate me?

6ft4

6ft4

The Male Advatange is around the Corner
rock-clapping.gif

top tier post

Deleted member 20131

Deleted member 20131

Gold
rock-clapping.gif

top tier post
made a few errors and didn't include some variables but as you read it you probably filled in those blanks yourself

but yes

very difficult to be a really real rater

VicMackey

VicMackey

Endless Playtime, Virginia Beach
very very well said

can I dm you

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Zephir
i want a real rating , cant stand these fake fucks here

Biggdink