THE TRUTH BEHIND STRIKE_POSEIDON/HEIGHTMAXXING/DNA METHYLATION STACK

dude where the fuck do u keep getting 10 cm from

the 25 yr old ur talking about is @randomguy1235 and he grew 2 inches, not 10 fucking cm

also i grew 0.75 inches after taking it in less than a month, although it has completely stopped since like 2 weeks ago. i still have all my gains and didnt lose even a millimeter like some other people are claiming

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Kalinek, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others

the 25 yr old ur talking about is @randomguy1235 and he grew 2 inches, not 10 fucking cm

also i grew 0.75 inches after taking it in less than a month, although it has completely stopped since like 2 weeks ago. i still have all my gains and didnt lose even a millimeter like some other people are claiming

There was some post about a few people growing and one of them said they lost almost all of it.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x

he said 2 inch in june in august he claimed another 2 inch

1.5" is big damn just gonna continue taking gluco for the rest of my life
fr might just by a whole subsection of a glucosamine factory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and JustBeCurry
he said 2 inch in june in august he claimed another 2 inch
I think he's talking about how much deeper he's sucking off strike as time goes on. It stops now cuz strike only has a 4 incher

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Need2Ascend, MentalistKebab and 2 others
Lol @ calling it his stack as if a 15 yo curry understands any of this anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and goat2x
Its fucking bs doesnt work
this whole idea is based off "xcrunner" who is appearently died after alkoclar got a ton of messages from his "patients" that xcrunner's stack didnt work and he didnt answer to them anymore.
along with me ton of reputable users tried the stack/were in the group didnt experience shit
only one guy grew 10cm at 25 yrs old :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
despite 16 yr olds not growing
the guy never provided any evidence for it btw.

even strike gave up the dna stack and now he works on a whole new method that he stole from a redditor
in reality he is just a 15 year old currycel who copies online aspie scentist

tl:dr strike_poseidon is a subhuman dog, stop asking me for his worthless shitty stack.

@TheEndHasNoEnd @JustTrynnaAscend
I grew by 4cm thanks to this stack

• JFL
Reactions: bruh3610 and goat2x
Is that with or without hexarelin and how long did you run it all for, and if you stopped how long since?
I ran it for like 3 weeks
I also bonesmashed my feet and hardmewed 20 minutes daily but idk if it had an effect on my growth

• JFL
Reactions: mewcoper
I also bonesmashed my feet and hardmewed 20 minutes daily but idk if it had an effect on my growth

If you bonesmashed your feet mainly the heel I'm sure you would know if that's where 4cm came from

• +1
Reactions: recessed
only real looksmaxxer tbh

• +1
Reactions: recessed
only real looksmaxxer tbh
@JustBeCurry glucoasmine keeps your morning height, It doesn't actually makes your bones grow, I'm gonna get the 150 tablet one from costco, that one's legit, it'll give me a half inch,

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and JustBeCurry
Strike ded srs believed xcrunner’s stack made some guy grow 8 inches in 35 days. That alone should tell you enough.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
grows me ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and goat2x
Bump, good thread
Mods @her @Kingkellz plz bookMark

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and goat2x
save for LL tbqh, internal nail costs 25k

• +1
I think glucosamine takes a while to have an impact. I wasn't seeing any changes but 3 weeks in my spine shrinks way less. I also sleep longer which decompresses the spine. For 80% of the day I gained half an inch, let's see if it keeps increasing.

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 5521 and 2 others
Why is @goat2x banned?

• +1
I think glucosamine takes a while to have an impact. I wasn't seeing any changes but 3 weeks in my spine shrinks way less. I also sleep longer which decompresses the spine. For 80% of the day I gained half an inch, let's see if it keeps increasing.
how much mg?

Its fucking bs doesnt work
this whole idea is based off "xcrunner" who is appearently died after alkoclar got a ton of messages from his "patients" that xcrunner's stack didnt work and he didnt answer to them anymore.
along with me ton of reputable users tried the stack/were in the group didnt experience shit
only one guy grew 10cm at 25 yrs old :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
despite 16 yr olds not growing
the guy never provided any evidence for it btw.

even strike gave up the dna stack and now he works on a whole new method that he stole from a redditor
in reality he is just a 15 year old currycel who copies online aspie scentist

tl:dr strike_poseidon is a subhuman dog, stop asking me for his worthless shitty stack.

@TheEndHasNoEnd @JustTrynnaAscend
What about injecting IGF-LR3 will that shit make me grow

B10D3BB4 47AB 4809 B9CB DC1E59F5C4FC

Imma still give a try. Anything but this manlet shit.