The Truth Capitalist Manipulation

fsimm

fsimm

Iron
Everyone thinks you need to take what the health and fitness industry says is canon, but you really don't because those same idiots thought eggs were bad for you for 20 years. And a lot of them still think eggs are bad for you because they're stupid people. They're very stupid. Did you know that if you just ate eggs every day, you'd probably lose weight and gain muscle mass for a variety of reasons?

Primarily, a lot of the time you get hungry, you're not actually hungry. Your body needs vitamins and minerals. But because you eat a lot of food that doesn't have a lot of vitamins and minerals in it, you got to go eat a lot of it just to get a basic amount. But But if you ate eggs like 2-3 every day, you'd just be hitting all of those vitamin and mineral needs daily. So you wouldn't be getting as hungry. So you wouldn't be going and eating food that you don't need to be fucking eating. But it's almost as if your government told you years ago that eggs are bad for you because of cholesterol. Even though none of you have any idea what that fucking means or how cholesterol interacts with your body, you thought that meant something.

Guys, how does your breathing work? Do you even know how that works? Cool. You don't know shit about your body. But they convinced you that the egg, the most basic unit of life, was bad you. Not only bad for you, poison. It's turning your arteries into gogurt. You shouldn't eat that shit. But also we're going to use it as a binding agent in almost every product we're going to sell to the American population because we need to keep our population alive.

So we need to trick them into getting vitamins and minerals. And we're going to do this by putting eggs into essentially fucking everything. We're not going to mention that all the vitamins and minerals come from the eggs. We're just going to put it in a hot pocket and hope the population eats a lot of hot pockets so they don't die. Same shit's true about whole milk, by the way. If you just drank the whole milk and you didn't drink the 2% or the Skimmarinda on average. You'd be getting more vitamins and minerals, more dietary fat, and you'd be consuming less food. But oh, my God, if you consume less food, what about the capitalism? Oh, my God, no, we can't be doing that.

• +1
Reactions: human304, ASM5, iabsolvejordan and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing, RTLBbc, terrorblade and 2 others
no eggs for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade and piec
Everyone thinks you need to take what the health and fitness industry says is canon, but you really don't because those same idiots thought eggs were bad for you for 20 years. And a lot of them still think eggs are bad for you because they're stupid people. They're very stupid. Did you know that if you just ate eggs every day, you'd probably lose weight and gain muscle mass for a variety of reasons?

Primarily, a lot of the time you get hungry, you're not actually hungry. Your body needs vitamins and minerals. But because you eat a lot of food that doesn't have a lot of vitamins and minerals in it, you got to go eat a lot of it just to get a basic amount. But But if you ate eggs like 2-3 every day, you'd just be hitting all of those vitamin and mineral needs daily. So you wouldn't be getting as hungry. So you wouldn't be going and eating food that you don't need to be fucking eating. But it's almost as if your government told you years ago that eggs are bad for you because of cholesterol. Even though none of you have any idea what that fucking means or how cholesterol interacts with your body, you thought that meant something.

Guys, how does your breathing work? Do you even know how that works? Cool. You don't know shit about your body. But they convinced you that the egg, the most basic unit of life, was bad you. Not only bad for you, poison. It's turning your arteries into gogurt. You shouldn't eat that shit. But also we're going to use it as a binding agent in almost every product we're going to sell to the American population because we need to keep our population alive.

So we need to trick them into getting vitamins and minerals. And we're going to do this by putting eggs into essentially fucking everything. We're not going to mention that all the vitamins and minerals come from the eggs. We're just going to put it in a hot pocket and hope the population eats a lot of hot pockets so they don't die. Same shit's true about whole milk, by the way. If you just drank the whole milk and you didn't drink the 2% or the Skimmarinda on average. You'd be getting more vitamins and minerals, more dietary fat, and you'd be consuming less food. But oh, my God, if you consume less food, what about the capitalism? Oh, my God, no, we can't be doing that.
your a bit stupid + pasteurized milk is shit

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: mathis and ASM5
SO THEY DELETED MY POST YET ALLOWED THIS DERANGED DEMENTED POST[IMG alt="Michael Jordan Lol GIF"]https://media0.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/200.gif[/IMG]
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

SO THEY DELETED MY POST YET ALLOWED THIS DERANGED DEMENTED POST[IMG alt="Michael Jordan Lol GIF"]https://media0.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/200.gif[/IMG]
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
Michael Jordan Lol GIF
what was ur post brah

what was ur post brah
i was talking about the negative implications of setting ur mouth to an unnatural position (basically the opposite of mewing) over an extended period... they deleted that shit, pathetic .. I guess I need to be demented before making another post if I hope to have it approved by the schizophrenic administrators...
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF
Cracking Up Lol GIF

High IQ post. Too bad the ppl above me have low attention spans.

Basically OP is saying that demonization and destruction of healthy foods has caused the supplement market to be necessary when all you really need are the healthy foods.

(eggs because of cholesterol. milk is now pasteurize, homogenized, mad in 2% or skim not whole)

Supplements are a scam. Just eat raw meat, milk and eggs.

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan
Do you know that taking steroids makes you gain muscles, yet there are retards thinking that is bad for you "lol"

really high iq post. bookmarked

High IQ post. Too bad the ppl above me have low attention spans.

Basically OP is saying that demonization and destruction of healthy foods has caused the supplement market to be necessary when all you really need are the healthy foods.

(eggs because of cholesterol. milk is now pasteurize, homogenized, mad in 2% or skim not whole)

Supplements are a scam. Just eat raw meat, milk and eggs.
do you have a post abt the raw meat, idk if i wanna do that man

do you have a post abt the raw meat, idk if i wanna do that man
Look up Aajonus Vonderplanitz and Sv3rige.

Frank Tufano and Scott Primal too.

Look up Aajonus Vonderplanitz and Sv3rige.

Frank Tufano and Scott Primal too.
our ancestors were able to eat it but didnt the parasites also evolve, not only that we stopped eating raw meat a pretty fucking long time ago so no jew is controlling it this time