The truth for yall who are coping

N

nirvana8

Iron
Hello,

I'm new here. I've been lurking this website mainly for the laughs. Delusions and just pure idiocy on this website is beyond funny and sad at the same time. The thing you guys don't realise is that yall are here for a reason, the society rejected you (mainly due to unfortunate appearance) and just coping and delaying your misery. The male models you are mainly holding onto such as Barret, O'Pry and such are in the reality (of course based on real life statistics) ugly (!) with deformed looking eyes (alienish) that are NOT proportional, well above average face width (which is not a good thing!). Females in real life does not find those guys attractive, quite the opposite, repulsive and weird. Being a famous model does not mean you are objectively/universally above average looking human. In most cases (!) they hire weird looking ones, the ones you do not see often in real life and for a good reason. Modeling is not about showing off good looking people, rather a business, to sell clothing ideas to big companies, and in combination with odd looking faces it will DRAW more attention from the community.

Being good looking (in real life) it is all about being average in sense of proportions. Having a huge head (thing I noticed on this forum people are coping thinking it's a good thing) it is not a good thing. Having wide IPD it is not a good thing, wide face width and so on. The same goes with the opposite but it definitely is in more favorable position simply because you do not look threatening and look human. The most real thing you will ever read on this forum is the following - females (majority) are going for a balanced mix between masculine and feminine features, with average proportions.

I hope this helped.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123 and 17 others
Not a single word

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2748 and 14 others
jfl if u expect me to read that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 6401, Rasputin and 8 others
How the fuck does this help anyone bruh
Btw post: 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, nirvana8, Chadelite and 1 other person
You're the only one coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536, GetShrekt, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
"yall"

also did not read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, DharkDC, GetShrekt and 19 others
"Females in real life does not find those guys attractive, quite the opposite, repulsive and weird. Being a famous model does not mean you are objectively/universally above average looking human. In most cases (!) they hire weird looking ones, the ones you do not see often in real life and for a good reason. Modeling is not about showing off good looking people, rather a business, to sell clothing ideas to big companies, and in combination with odd looking faces it will DRAW more attention from the community.

Being good looking (in real life) it is all about being average in sense of proportions. Having a huge head (thing I noticed on this forum people are coping thinking it's a good thing) it is not a good thing. Having wide IPD it is not a good thing, wide face width and so on."

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Somalipirate, Chadelite and 1 other person
I mean, cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and Chadeep
the title is very ironic since this is probably the biggest piece of cope ive ever read in my life literally
8a5d40860b88109ddb215897985c4911
damn look at this alien... women just find him so weird and repulsive right? theyd be WAY more attracted to someone who's completely average like you said, right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, pizza, Deleted member 6401 and 10 others
You are the one coping here JFL
20200128 183941

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6401, Somalipirate and 8 others
Btw imagine lurking this site for a while and come up with this one

Weusay1

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Heirio, Alt Number 3 and 6 others
Lol then why foids are commenting about buying Sean O'Pry s Semen on YouTube.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pizza, Deleted member 6401, Somalipirate and 3 others
Hello,

I'm new here. I've been lurking this website mainly for the laughs. Delusions and just pure idiocy on this website is beyond funny and sad at the same time. The thing you guys don't realise is that yall are here for a reason, the society rejected you (mainly due to unfortunate appearance) and just coping and delaying your misery. The male models you are mainly holding onto such as Barret, O'Pry and such are in the reality (of course based on real life statistics) ugly (!) with deformed looking eyes (alienish) that are NOT proportional, well above average face width (which is not a good thing!). Females in real life does not find those guys attractive, quite the opposite, repulsive and weird. Being a famous model does not mean you are objectively/universally above average looking human. In most cases (!) they hire weird looking ones, the ones you do not see often in real life and for a good reason. Modeling is not about showing off good looking people, rather a business, to sell clothing ideas to big companies, and in combination with odd looking faces it will DRAW more attention from the community.

Being good looking (in real life) it is all about being average in sense of proportions. Having a huge head (thing I noticed on this forum people are coping thinking it's a good thing) it is not a good thing. Having wide IPD it is not a good thing, wide face width and so on. The same goes with the opposite but it definitely is in more favorable position simply because you do not look threatening and look human. The most real thing you will ever read on this forum is the following - females (majority) are going for a balanced mix between masculine and feminine features, with average proportions.

I hope this helped.

Coincides with my experience as well. I have been saying this shit all along. Most girls I have shown Barrett to make the vomit expression. Sean O pry, even if I positively predispose them by saying he is the number one male model in the world still doesnt always evoke positive responses. As you said, a mix of masculine/feminine features and most importantly *averageness* (averageness, in the scientific sense of world - not being average looking, which signals high degree of genetic fitness) is where it is at.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Stingray, hebbewem and 4 others
How to know if a face is attractive :

1. Gained extremely high status through viral social media posts just off of looks alone
2. Was unpopular before
3. Millions of 14-25 yo foids write wattpad stories or create content around them

Example 1

Downloadfile 138

- Foids write famfictions on wattpad about him, thiusands of hotboys Instagram pages feature him, thousands of foids tag their cock hungry friends

Example 2
Downloadfile 131

- viral mugshot of his FACE retweeted by millions of foids made him viral foids dream about being choked and fucked by him

Example 3
Screenshot 20200329 165308

- JBs go crazy over random snapshot of him and he gains millions of jb followers in a few weeks expressing sexual interest

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alt Number 3, Over and 5 others
Coincides with my experience as well. I have been saying this shit all along. Most girls I have shown Barrett to make the vomit expression. Sean O pry, even if I positively predispose them by saying he is the number one male model in the world still doesnt always evoke positive responses. As you said, a mix of masculine/feminine features and most importantly *averageness* (averageness, in the scientific sense of world - not being average looking, which signals high degree of genetic fitness) is where it is at.
You actually believe what woman say not their actions?

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
IT TOOK OP 1 MONTH TO THINK OF THIS

JFL HOW LOW IS HIS IQ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, DharkDC, Deleted member 6401 and 8 others
Hello,

I hope this helped.
FUCK YOU
IN MY ENITR LIFE I HAVENT READ SUCH A STUPID THING LIKE THIS.YOU ARE SOO LOW IQ.
IAM TIRED OF THESE NEW GREYCELS TRYING TO DESTROY THE BLACKPILL

YEAH SURE MATE,I BET YOU ARE SOME OLD FAGGOT OR SOME REDDIT FEMALE

SHUT THE FUCK UP,YOU DONT SEEM TO SEE THE REALITY,ITS BEYOND OVER FOR YOU WITH THIS KIND OF MINDSET

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pubertymaxxer3, RAITEIII and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
this is literally the ultimate cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
didnt read
you are a lifeless looser subhuman for writing all of this

• +1
giga uber cope

noone cares about what random girls youve asked questions say lol, sounds to me like they were just coping
if they saw barrett irl they would WORSHIP the ground he was on

also no im not weird for having these pictures, i just copy and pasted them from another thread that i found them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Over, Chadelite and 1 other person
What a shocker! OP has figured out what Facial harmony is :feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
I wasn't expecting a positive response simply due to stupidity and just pure coping mechanisms. I'm sorry I had to be that one to say it but instead of attacking me, go do an experiment for yourself, and ask females what do they think.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 110, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Nice cope but dont make more threads.

Also reporting for being a female.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6401, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
FUUUUUCK YOUUUU

• +1

:p

• +1
what a fucking cope, post your face so we can laugh at you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 6401
Magicians do not reveal their secrets. Women say and act completely differently. I have seen it myself, It's just in their nature.

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4430, Rasputin and 1 other person
Ideal male beauty

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-01-15-50-11-1.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-01-15-50-11-1.png
    293.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Artturih, stuckneworleans and 1 other person
Stopped reading at yall

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans and Ritalincel
Trainee
Joined Yesterday at 4:29 AM
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread The truth for yall who are coping
Time Online 2:27
Posts3Reputation8

Btw looks = everything
Wtf
“Being good looking (in real life) it is all about being average in sense of proportions. Having a huge head (thing I noticed on this forum people are coping thinking it's a good thing) it is not a good thing. Having wide IPD it is not a good thing, wide face width and so on.”

😂😂😂😂😂😂
nigga what women all want attractive guys with above average bone structure and zygos

And you mentioned that being attractive is all about being average 😂😂😂😂 how low iq are you???

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
Trainee
Joined Yesterday at 4:29 AM
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread The truth for yall who are coping
Time Online 2:27
Posts3Reputation8

Btw looks = everything
Wtf
“Being good looking (in real life) it is all about being average in sense of proportions. Having a huge head (thing I noticed on this forum people are coping thinking it's a good thing) it is not a good thing. Having wide IPD it is not a good thing, wide face width and so on.”

😂😂😂😂😂😂
nigga what women all want attractive guys with above average bone structure and zygos

And you mentioned that being attractive is all about being average 😂😂😂😂 how low iq are you???
No, I did not say being average in terms of facial harmony, and features, rather AVERAGE in sense of proportion such as length, width of certain aspects of a face.

• +1
No, I did not say being average in terms of facial harmony, and features, rather AVERAGE in sense of proportion such as length, width of certain aspects of a face.
Compact midface or death
Small nose or death
Nice wideish jaw or death

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, nirvana8 and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3328
Post someone you thinks is irl attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Saltner and Chadeep
you are just as much of an delusional black and white thinker as the autists here if you really think guys like o'pry and barrett aren't attractive to women. they look better than 99% of men and absolutely slay

Last edited:
  • +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Ritalincel

• +1
You niggas should realise that there is a 80% chance this is a foid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, nirvana8, Chadeep and 1 other person