The truth for yall who are coping

"they still look better than 99% of men and absolutely slay"
[/QUOTE]

That is a false claim.

Also I did not say there is nothing attractive about them but the thing you guys don't realise you are worshiping them based on their status. They are a weird looking humans, with attractive aspects such as good frame, lean figure, hair which with the combination with odd looking features such as their eyes, they are famous in modeling industry.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and Chadeep

That is a false claim.
Also I did not say there is nothing attractive about them but the thing you guys don't realise you are worshiping them based on their status. They are a weird looking humans, with attractive aspects such as good frame, lean figure, hair which in the combination with odd looking features such as their eyes, they are famous in modeling industry.
[/QUOTE]
autistic coper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
edit: thanks for the gold strangerino!

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 6401, nirvana8 and 1 other person
Ideal male beauty

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-01-15-50-11-1.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-01-15-50-11-1.png
    293.1 KB · Views: 8
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5656 and Chadeep
giga uber cope
View attachment 331979View attachment 331980View attachment 331981View attachment 331983View attachment 331984View attachment 331985View attachment 331987View attachment 331988View attachment 331992View attachment 331993View attachment 331994View attachment 331995

noone cares about what random girls youve asked questions say lol, sounds to me like they were just coping
if they saw barrett irl they would WORSHIP the ground he was on

also no im not weird for having these pictures, i just copy and pasted them from another thread that i found them

This should be more FUARK this hit world

fuck u barret

fuck my development soon I will have what o deserve
Ideal male beauty
Ideal cuckhold

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6401, nirvana8 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and nirvana8
Also I did not say there is nothing attractive about them but the thing you guys don't realise you are worshiping them based on their status. They are a weird looking humans, with attractive aspects such as good frame, lean figure, hair which with the combination with odd looking features such as their eyes, they are famous in modeling industry.
Someone show him couple of tinder catfish threads. I hope you die OP, you motherfucker.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, nirvana8, auboutduprecipice and 1 other person

• +1
I wasn't expecting a positive response simply due to stupidity and just pure coping mechanisms. I'm sorry I had to be that one to say it but instead of attacking me, go do an experiment for yourself, and ask females what do they think.
We are all beautiful

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, pizza, Deleted member 6401 and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, nirvana8 and Vidyacoper

That is a false claim.

prove me wrong coper

there are zero guys outside of the top 1% who look as good as them or better

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, nirvana8, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
This is the last message I will ever post on this miserable corner of the Internet filled with delusional, idiotic incels. As far I'm concerned I've done what I came for, and I propose the following - ask real life females (if you are even able to), what do they actually think about O'Pry and Barret, and make sure to show a proper picture of their eyes, and show picture I posted of what true universally ideal male looks like and results will encompass the thread.

Goodluck

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, stuckneworleans, Ritalincel and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer, nirvana8 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer, nirvana8 and 1 other person
This is the last message I will ever post on this miserable corner of the Internet filled with delusional, idiotic incels. As far I'm concerned I've done what I came for, and I propose the following - ask real life females (if you are even able to), what do they actually think about O'Pry and Barret, and make sure to show a proper picture of their eyes, and show picture I posted of what true universally ideal male looks like and results will encompass the thread.

Goodluck
sean-pry-081617-820x1024.jpg

"oh no! it's so over for me! some internet incel and some recessed chubby girls on the internet said i look weird! help me jordan!"
DdssYEPV4AAjJ1Q.jpg

"me too brah. i am such an incel because these internet autists and ugly girls dont like my face."

KEEP FUCKING CRYING AND COPING BECAUSE YOU CANT HANDLE THE FACT THAT THESE GUYS WHO HAVE GIGACHAD HUNTER EYES AND INSANE BONE MASS MOG THE FUCK OUT THE GENERIC JOCKS THAT YOU LIKE. THESE GUYS ARE HANDSOME AS FUCK AND MAKE MILLIONS JUST FOR EXISTING WITH THEIR FACE. THEY SLAY 10/10s AND YOUR ONEITIS WOULD LITERALLY COMMIT MURDER JUST TO SUCK THEIR TOES.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, TsarTsar444, nirvana8 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Goodluck
goodbye

you wont be missed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, PubertyMaxxer and nirvana8
bumo

• +1
Screenshot 2020 04 01 20 30 00 1
Screenshot 2020 04 01 20 30 13 1

^ actual good looking male, with normal sized skull (average, in terms of width and length of a face, average IPD) and of course mixed with masculine/feminine features.

And the aliens bellow

Screenshot 2020 04 01 22 15 53 1
Screenshot 2020 04 01 22 16 00 1

O'Pry even uses a sloth as profile picture on Instagram which with he is referring to his eyes people in real life comment on.

Screenshot 2020 04 01 22 14 29 1
Screenshot 2020 04 01 22 14 47 1
Screenshot 2020 04 01 22 15 29 1

I am trying to delete the account but am waiting for admins to ban it. Meanwhile I got emailed, you posting on my thread so I came to post a one last thing before I officially go. Use pictures I posted above and I assure you every single sane girl/female will pick the guy I posted rather than reptiles you worship here. Ask yourselves why is the case you people worship such male models? Because the majority on here are insecure, rejected copers by the society, recognising similar odd proportions on yourselves such as wide IPD, gigantic head and so on but little do you people know that the things I mentioned is the actual reason why you people are here.

You people cope thinking them being famous and are around girls is because they are universally appealing to the majority, but in reality they are famous due to odd proportions, which with clothing disigners will attract more attention from the community which basically means more clothing investors and more money.

But most of you people are too idiotic to realise that, stop hiding from the truth, either accept your ugliness and focus on other aspects or just end your shit.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4310 and stuckneworleans
This is the last message I will ever post on this miserable corner of the Internet filled with delusional, idiotic incels
This is the last message I will ever post on this miserable corner of the Internet filled with delusional, idiotic incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6401, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
View attachment 332516View attachment 332517

^ actual good looking male, with normal sized skull (average, in terms of width and length of a face, average IPD) and of course mixed with masculine/feminine features.

And the aliens bellow

View attachment 332519View attachment 332520

O'Pry even uses a sloth as profile picture on Instagram which with he is referring to his eyes people in real life comment on.

View attachment 332521View attachment 332523View attachment 332525

I am trying to delete the account but am waiting for admins to ban it. Meanwhile I got emailed, you posting on my thread so I came to post a one last thing before I officially go. Use pictures I posted above and I assure you every single sane girl/female will pick the guy I posted rather than reptiles you worship here. Ask yourself why is that the case you people worship such male models? Because the majority on here are rejected, insecure copers by the society, recognising similar odd proportions such as wide IPD, gigantic head and so on but little do you people know that the things I mentioned is the actual reason why you people are here.

You people cope thinking if they are famous and are around girls is because they are good looking, but in reality they are famous due to odd look, which certain clothing brand or disigner will attract more attention from the community which basically means more clothing investors and more money.

But you people just don't realise that, stop hiding from the truth, either accept your ugliness and focus on other aspects or just end your shit.

Not a single word u coping faggot. Neck urself immediately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6401, TsarTsar444 and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Petsmart and nirvana8
Hello,

I'm new here. I've been lurking this website mainly for the laughs. Delusions and just pure idiocy on this website is beyond funny and sad at the same time. The thing you guys don't realise is that yall are here for a reason, the society rejected you (mainly due to unfortunate appearance) and just coping and delaying your misery. The male models you are mainly holding onto such as Barret, O'Pry and such are in the reality (of course based on real life statistics) ugly (!) with deformed looking eyes (alienish) that are NOT proportional, well above average face width (which is not a good thing!). Females in real life does not find those guys attractive, quite the opposite, repulsive and weird. Being a famous model does not mean you are objectively/universally above average looking human. In most cases (!) they hire weird looking ones, the ones you do not see often in real life and for a good reason. Modeling is not about showing off good looking people, rather a business, to sell clothing ideas to big companies, and in combination with odd looking faces it will DRAW more attention from the community.

Being good looking (in real life) it is all about being average in sense of proportions. Having a huge head (thing I noticed on this forum people are coping thinking it's a good thing) it is not a good thing. Having wide IPD it is not a good thing, wide face width and so on. The same goes with the opposite but it definitely is in more favorable position simply because you do not look threatening and look human. The most real thing you will ever read on this forum is the following - females (majority) are going for a balanced mix between masculine and feminine features, with average proportions.

I hope this helped.
Shit thread kill yourself

• +1
Are you from IT, genuine question

• +1

• +1

• Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt
Legit thread tbh

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

• Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt
Cagefuel thread ngltbh

View attachment 332516View attachment 332517

And the aliens bellow

View attachment 332519View attachment 332520

View attachment 332521View attachment 332523View attachment 332525

I am trying to delete the account but am waiting for admins to ban it. Meanwhile I got emailed, you posting on my thread so I came to post a one last thing before I officially go. Use pictures I posted above and I assure you every single sane girl/female will pick the guy I posted rather than reptiles you worship here. Ask yourselves why is the case you people worship such male models? Because the majority on here are insecure, rejected copers by the society, recognising similar odd proportions on yourselves such as wide IPD, gigantic head and so on but little do you people know that the things I mentioned is the actual reason why you people are here.

You people cope thinking them being famous and are around girls is because they are universally appealing to the majority, but in reality they are famous due to odd proportions, which with clothing disigners will attract more attention from the community which basically means more clothing investors and more money.

But most of you people are too idiotic to realise that, stop hiding from the truth, either accept your ugliness and focus on other aspects or just end your shit.

I mean op isn’t wrong... first example has higher appeal than many models