The truth is, I messed it all up, no wonder she left me

delonisliterallyme

delonisliterallyme

sensitive young man
We were working at the same summer job, only known each other for like a month. But there was a clear connection and attraction between us. I tried to take it slow but work was ending, time was running out.
I only should’ve kissed her, sleeping with her immediately after that was a huge mistake. Even though she gave consent, I knew I made her feel used.
After that it didn’t matter how many times I took her on dates, all the gifts I gave, my time, energy. That night shadowed over everything.
I deserve her leaving me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, onskibidi, ProBono and 2 others
We were working at the same summer job, only known each other for like a month. But there was a clear connection and attraction between us. I tried to take it slow but work was ending, time was running out.
I only should’ve kissed her, sleeping with her immediately after that was a huge mistake. Even though she gave consent, I knew I made her feel used.
After that it didn’t matter how many times I took her on dates, all the gifts I gave, my time, energy. That night shadowed over everything.
reditt larp

Maybe she used u? Like what i read is she got showered in gifts and got a shag out of it and ended up leaving ……seems like she got more out of it and used u for her own good gng

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and CookieGuy
She probably used you. Getting used by a fo1d for d1ck is horrible. I wanna doxx my ex so bad. At early 15 I used to have no interest in s3x, as an autistic dude she was playing off to be my friend and slowly just conditioned me to s3xual activities even tho I didn’t want to do them. It’s disturbing because if I did to her what she did to me I WOULD BE IN JAIL

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
your coping so hard

It was never our fault

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and CookieGuy
She probably used you. Getting used by a fo1d for d1ck is horrible. I wanna doxx my ex so bad. At early 15 I used to have no interest in s3x, as an autistic dude she was playing off to be my friend and slowly just conditioned me to s3xual activities even tho I didn’t want to do them. It’s disturbing because if I did to her what she did to me I WOULD BE IN JAIL
Great minds think alike 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
No, I started giving her gifts and going on dates, hanging out etc… after we already slept. Btw there was also a second time, and that time I didn’t even necessarily want it, she was the one to initiate.
I really thought we were going somewhere and could have a lasting relationship…:feelswhy:

Bro you got laid … you already won