The truth is, most people here would ascend with A10 eyes (and how to get them)

coloring is so crucial but one of the things you can never get genuinely.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, bogii and Deleted member 18840
are you fucking stupid :lul: you look like d60, d40

View attachment 1662314
He is Hazel: hazel is NOT either of these on the color chart. It is a green color gradually transforming into light brown near the pupil. Some also have blue on the very border.

• +1
Reactions: bogii
I think so at least... :feelsez:

unfortunately i have a negative orbital vector for the eyes, this kills the eye area, was thinking of fillers to fix :feelsrope:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
He is Hazel: hazel is NOT either of these on the color chart. It is a green color gradually transforming into light brown near the pupil. Some also have blue on the very border.
still I mean like why tf would you want to change your eyes if you're on the lighter side already, what is wrong with these people :feelsbadman: what should I say with dark brown almost black, I'd trade for them any time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
I think so at least... :feelsez:

unfortunately i have a negative orbital vector for the eyes, this kills the eye area, was thinking of fillers to fix :feelsrope:
Is cope i have slight negative orbital vectors too. Best fix is fat graft imo.
What eye color would b good for me to fraud w my complexion?

Is cope i have slight negative orbital vectors too. Best fix is fat graft imo.
What eye color would b good for me to fraud w my complexion?
With yours, ANYTHING TOO LIGHT will be fake AF :feelsrope:

You need sth from hazel-to-light brown palette. Green is a genetic lottery win too (y)

But any blue or grey will look fake :unsure:

• Love it
I
still I mean like why tf would you want to change your eyes if you're on the lighter side already, what is wrong with these people :feelsbadman: what should I say with dark brown almost black, I'd trade for them any time
I feel they change color though they look more brown to me. This is a current photo in my mirror with lights above me.

Attachments

• C7DCE73E-CFB1-45A0-818B-AC380AE44EB6.jpeg
    C7DCE73E-CFB1-45A0-818B-AC380AE44EB6.jpeg
    442.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I

I feel they change color though they look more brown to me. This is a current photo in my mirror with lights above me.
Still hazel. You failed to mutate, bro :feelsbadman:

• Love it
With yours, ANYTHING TOO LIGHT will be fake AF :feelsrope:

You need sth from hazel-to-light brown palette. Green is a genetic lottery win too (y)

But any blue or grey will look fake :unsure:
I bought 1 year supply of air optix pure hazel. Don’t tell me its over and i fucked 150 bucks man

• JFL
Still hazel. You failed to mutate, bro :feelsbadman:
So you are saying hazel is ideal and going to blue wouldn’t really change my appeal at all?

• +1
I bought 1 year supply of air optix pure hazel. Don’t tell me its over and i fucked 150 bucks man
Good for you! :feelsokman:

Now walk in them, and check out if anyone notices... but i bet, no one even knows your eye color :feelsbadman:

Though, if you get a girlfriend meanwhile, she can tell if they look natural or not: good summer goals :feelsokman:

• So Sad
So you are saying hazel is ideal and going to blue wouldn’t really change my appeal at all?
Yep. No one will notice anyways.

And if you become a model and do photoshoots...

... your eyes will probably look AWESOME in the correct exposure because pro photographers can make them green with the right reflection (y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopmaster22 and bogii
Yep. No one will notice anyways.

And if you become a model and do photoshoots...

... your eyes will probably look AWESOME in the correct exposure because pro photographers can make them green with the right reflection (y)
Thanks I’ll save the money for bimax then

• +1
I’m fine with my hazel eyes

• +1
Thanks I’ll save the money for bimax then
If you have jaw deficiencies, bimax will be truly life changing... +2 PSL easy :feelsez:

and changing eye color... is ... meh...:feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
i have dark blue so maybe one day will have light blue....legit life fuel if true

A10 eyes are sickly.
This colour mogs:
Eye2

Those are dark AF. He needs A10 to halo his bug eyes.
What do you mean my eyes are dark AF? How would you describe my eye colour?

Bug eyes?

Another eye pic of mine, but I used Remini to sharpen the image:
Remini20220503175709352

A10 looks sickly especially on old people

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
Massive UEE and shallow af vertically tall orbitals. Looks like common Indian eye area. Are you ethnic?
Yes I am ethnic. I'm a sandnigga
How could you tell?

I think light brown amber eyes are ideal on men especially if you can get a little tan. Blue looks less dominant and feminine compared to amber.

They have eye drops that supposedly lighten your eyes over time by inhibition of melanin production. I want to try it out.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
I think light brown amber eyes are ideal on men especially if you can get a little tan. Blue looks less dominant and feminine compared to amber.

They have eye drops that supposedly lighten your eyes over time by inhibition of melanin production. I want to try it out.
bruh u cant be serious rn...

Shape, PFL, depth, spacing, canthal tilt, no UEE, etc. >> color

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Eye color mainly boosts ethnic's smv

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18694
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Ethnics look autismo with blue eyes, it looks fake if you're black, curry, asian, etc.

light amber/ hazel greenish better than blue. more rare less feminine than blue
This is the biggest load of bullshit I've ever heard. Blue eyes are not feminine jfl.

Although I'd like lighter eyes, how the fuck would you explain this to your family, friends, work colleagues etc if you got these procedures done?

Normies who've known you for years would instantly call you out and think you're a mentalcel insecure try hard.

Especially if you're ethnic you'd probably get called a self hater IRL.

Although I'd like lighter eyes, how the fuck would you explain this to your family, friends, work colleagues etc if you got these procedures done?

Normies who've known you for years would instantly call you out and think you're a mentalcel insecure try hard.

Especially if you're ethnic you'd probably get called a self hater IRL.
Same applies to any looksmax.

Same applies to any looksmax.
Depends on what type though. Softmaxxing like hair, skin, teeth is socially acceptable .

Rhinoplasty or jaw surgery is less accepted but you can make up a legit excuse by saying you got into a fight or something.

What excuse can you make for changing eye colour? I agree with your thread but you also gotta appear NT while looksmaxxing other wise you just end up getting mocked by normies in your circle.

Depends on what type though. Softmaxxing like hair, skin, teeth is socially acceptable .

Rhinoplasty or jaw surgery is less accepted but you can make up a legit excuse by saying you got into a fight or something.

What excuse can you make for changing eye colour? I agree with your thread but you also gotta appear NT while looksmaxxing other wise you just end up getting mocked by normies in your circle.

No way ethnics can get away with this. Moment some indian does this he will get called out even if it looks good.

This is her natural eye color yet she has to deal with projecting and jealous ethnics telling her to accept herself and take out the contacts and to not contribute to colonialism.

The length women go to make sure someone looks like shit so they can't ascend. Pretending to try and help someone while having ulterior motive to belittle the person.

Last edited:
stop using retarded looking photos use photofeeler and only use photos that get 95% then you will get matches

If you ended up on this site without your hair, skin, and teeth already maxxed, then I'm sorry to say but it's over.

No way ethnics can get away with this. Moment some indian does this he will get called out even if it looks good.

View attachment 1678816

This is her natural eye color yet she has to deal with projecting and jealous ethnics telling her to accept herself and take out the contacts and to not contribute to colonialism.
Meeks has A10 eyes naturally and nobody "calls him out". Toni Mahfud got it and is worshipped on Instagram. Same with Akash Kumar.

Is this A10 eye? You need more than just eye color.

That asian guy descanted hard. He looks very uncanny AI robot. Brown eyes made him look very warm and welcoming.
Keep coping hard af.

Is this A10 eye? You need more than just eye color.

"You need more than just eye color"

700k subs on youtube. If he had brown eyes he would be unknown youtuber who quit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
View attachment 1661895
looks like shit, i know maybe with yeux clairs first better but
Just waste like 20k for lighter eyes (laser + neoris) hell nah and then the risk of something going wrong, nah thanks, but you do you
I already said it looks like shit and how to fix it u utter fucking retard. Did you not read my thread? It's also nowhere near 20k and there's no risks. They're literally FDA approved lmfao. Another fucking low IQ user detected.

If you ended up on this site without your hair, skin, and teeth already maxxed, then I'm sorry to say but it's over
Lol I'm already softmaxxed (hair, skin, eyebrows, teeth, clothes), gym/lean maxxed with tatts. (Although I need more muscle/tatts to look more dom) and normies can tell I take care of myself.

But I have failos like eye area, nose, forehead.

I could definitely look better surgery, especially rhino and changing my eye colour but I'd get mocked relentlessly by my friends and shamed by my family if I were to go through with it.

Already had a few family members upset when I first got a tattoo, couldn't imagine what they'd think with surgery lol.

Keep coping hard af.
Its fits more for that Middle eastern guy you posted because his eye slashes are very strong and it highlight his eye color but asian looks so weird with blue eyes.

Lol I'm already softmaxxed (hair, skin, eyebrows, teeth, clothes), gym/lean maxxed with tatts. (Although I need more muscle/tatts to look more dom) and normies can tell I take care of myself.

But I have failos like eye area, nose, forehead.

I could definitely look better surgery, especially rhino and changing my eye colour but I'd get mocked relentlessly by my friends and shamed by my family if I were to go through with it.

Already had a few family members upset when I first got a tattoo, couldn't imagine what they'd think with surgery lol.
So then don't get surgeries then. What kind of answer are you expecting?