the truth is that my new oneitis is just stringing me on

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
she doesnt feel a single thing about me. she knows i want her and she just keeps me around for validation. tbh, i hate myself so much rn, i have reached impossible levels of low rn. And jfl for liking a girl for her personality mostly. Women deserve to be seen as objects.

Why did my old oneitis have to ghost me? Why??? I want to go back to those days, she was 100% more receptive and nice than any of these hoes. Better looking too. Its not fair. She was basically an angel compared to what i have now.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: drag and Primalsplit
she doesnt feel a single thing about me. she knows i want her and she just keeps me around for validation. tbh, i hate myself so much rn, i have reached impossible levels of low rn. And jfl for liking a girl for her personality mostly. Women deserve to be seen as objects.

Why did my old oneitis have to ghost me? Why??? I want to go back to those days, she was 100% more receptive and nice than any of these hoes. Better looking too. Its not fair. She was basically an angel compared to what i have now.
She ghosted you because she didn't see how much of a nice guy you are. She goes for jeeks only who treat her like shit, pull her hair, slap her ass, choke her etc.

She ghosted you because she didn't see how much of a nice guy you are. She goes for jeeks only who treat her like shit, pull her hair, slap her ass, choke her etc.
we went out today

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
Grope her asap

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit