The Truth of Life

E

exeight

Zephir
0071340282e40f8f

fuck man... fuck fuck fuck
all in my school years, i was in love with 1-2 ultra giga stacys but never realized that im an obese piece of shit
and they would never ever be my gf :(( even once, i approached my dream girl (yeah steve b) and i was around 17 years old
she told me "haha look at you in the mirror.. are you dreaming??" :(((( :(:(:( that was my biggest trauma and i realized
that my fuckin FAT BODY holds me back......

but strong man would take that rejection and turn it into power to lose weight...... no, not with me... i was still obese until the age fuckin 28
now, im 30 years old and almost 100lbs less i realize that the whole fuckin world IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT WHEN YOU ARE ALMOST NORMALWEIGHT (OR ALMOST LEAN)....... my whole life i was literally AIR for women... they never have seen me as a man.. as a sexual being.. NO, i WAS A NEUTRAL BEING to them and the saddest part; i even didnt knew that... i thought i can convice them from me with attitude or personality

again; the world as a fat person is the saddest place but as a lean person, when you also have a decent face, THE WORLD IS YOURS
still today, im almost lean since 1-2 years and even today the humans (women/men) treat me in a way, i couldnt imagine that 5-10 years ago

its like heaven on earth when you see how a woman look at you... they look in a way into your eyes, its amazing.. their behavior is different
like they laughing every second or watchin you and when you caught them up watchin you, they immediately turn around or looking down

fuck man, i wasted my 20s with being obese... but now, im ultra motivated.. my biggest motivation is the way women treat me
and the best; even now i have still 22-24% BF.. im extremely curious how the world is gonna be with 15% or so

of course, im not a chad but even a decent face with 6'1 are enough to pull some beckys stacylites WHEN YOU ARE LEAN

i hope i can motivate with this wall of text some other obese fat guys here... please DUDES LOSE WEIGHT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
@Zer0/∞ This is for you

• +1
Reactions: exeight

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
dnr

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and exeight
emptyness
uselesness
stupidity
vanity
uglyness
subhumanity
<
freedom from the subrace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and exeight

• +1
Reactions: exeight
I was borderline obese for a few years (about 40 lbs overweight at my peak) and I honestly wasn't treated that differently overall. Some women were nice to me even when I was fat, it's just that women seem to be nice to me now more often since I've slimmed down again (but it's still quite rare). Then again, I'm only 5'6" so my height is a failo anyways...but yeah I just feel a lot better about myself when I'm thin. A lot more confident...even if women still don't like me much anyways. I figure I have enough problems already with my short height and balding that I don't need to add being fat to it as well.

I was borderline obese for a few years (about 40 lbs overweight at my peak) and I honestly wasn't treated that differently overall. Some women were nice to me even when I was fat, it's just that women seem to be nice to me now more often since I've slimmed down again (but it's still quite rare). Then again, I'm only 5'6" so my height is a failo anyways...but yeah I just feel a lot better about myself when I'm thin. A lot more confident...even if women still don't like me much anyways. I figure I have enough problems already with my short height and balding that I don't need to add being fat to it as well.
yes you are right. the main thing is to feel comfortable in your body..
when you look at the mirror and like yourself/your body, that will have a huge impact on your confidence
and thats have an effect on your behavior to other people..

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell