The Truth Of Oneitism(Pre-Valentine)

Incellectually_Shy

Incellectually_Shy

Racepill victim
Your oneitis desires a male of true status. One truly attractive and desirable. As you desire her, another male will taste her flesh and receive compensation for his presence.

Example of a sap shown below:

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-23-35-24-png.552804

screenshot-from-2021-12-23-23-04-14-png.552801

Cope:

screenshot-from-2021-12-22-23-44-34-png.552797

screenshot-from-2021-12-23-23-04-38-png.552809

While you're in your bed or at work thinking about that half-hearted hug your oneitis gave you several months ago, just remember she doesn't care about you and hasn't ever thought of you since that moment. She's been thinking about that special Friday night when Chad was blowing her back out and making her cheeks clap while she orgasmed and her eyes rolling to the back of her head. The sex was so great that she kept begging him for MORE and MORE. After she came 70 times, she cooked him a special gourmet dinner meal that she's never cooked for anybody, NOT EVEN her family. She's been telling Chad how much she loves him and wants to marry him while Chad isn't even listening to her as he's texting the 500 other Stacies on his phone. Chad gets up and leave, calls her a dumb worthless bitch while he gets on his uber ride while your Oneitis pussy is dripping like Niagara Falls chasing that validation from him she'll NEVER get. As you're here fapping away to her pics and fantasizing a relationship with her, she's been blowing up Chad's phone with paragraph/essay long messages 10 times longer than this thread while Chad keeps leaving her on READ. The more Chad treats her like shit while giving her EXCELLENT dick, the more her pussy drips thinking about him. She's had to do laundry daily as she's unable to keep her pants clean due to her pussy being soaked by wetness from thinking about Chad. As you're thinking about your oneitis right now, she's thinking about beating up 30 other Stacies if she has to to get Chad. You are completely MEANINGLESS to her or any foid. I am too.

Have a good day y'all :feelsrope: :f:

I’ve been good friends with my oneitis from before registering in this website. I got jealous of a male friend she had and I simply sperged out, I am not sure what exactly I said that offended her the most because she didn’t say anything and just ended up blocking me on everything, any attempts at contacting her she blocks me again. It’s been over a month so I think it is really over.

What happened with you and your oneitis? Also I’m more interested in those who were close with her.

When I first started community college, I had a high tier Becky oneitis. I tried to talk to her but she kept giving me one word answers and the cold shoulder. Then this 6'2 Tyrone comes in the next day. Turns out he was 32 years old. Mind you, my oneitis was like 18 or so. Definitely no older than 20. When Tyrone talks to her she's all like tee hee and hanging on his every word. Then, about a week later, I saw her get into Tyrone's car and leave with him.

I cope by telling myself that he was just being a good citizen and making sure she got home safely.

Did I mess up by trying to explain to my oneitis how I felt protective of her (referring to a specific point in the past)? I wrote in the mist recent letter about how I felt with regard to a third party's intentions toward her and how I saw myself as her knight.

It is pathetic.

I mean, I'll give the high schoolers here a pass. We know that your prefrontal cortex doesn't fully mature until your early 20s, so you're impulsive and your decision-making isn't rational and it's hard to overcome society's innate bluepill conditioning. But there's a certain age where something isn't really cute anymore, and it's just really fucking sad, like being a ponyfag. Having a oneitis is one of those things.

You are just pointlessly torturing yourself.

View attachment 413518

How can someone here can possibly be this delusional?

Here's my advice to any adult here who has a oneitis: snap out of it.

I mean, reality is going to give you a swift and painful kick in the balls sooner or later, so why delay it? Go tell your oneitis how you feel about her and see whether she gets Chad to beat you up or files for a restraining order. :feelskek:

Anxiety follows me from the moment I wake up to when I go to sleep.

Literally feels like my brain forcefully puts me into a shell that I can’t escape. You ever cross that invisible boundary and your anxiety will cripple you.

I remember when I tried to ask out my oneitis my sophomore year homecoming. Everytime I even saw her I would get overcome with a huge feeling of anxiety and would just run away.

Btw she ended up rejecting me because I asked her to the dance like 2 weeks before the dance but she had her phone taken away so she didn’t see my text ti’ll a couple weeks after. I said cringey shit like “you’re pretty” and “i like your dress” because I took advice from my foid cousin:feelshaha:

That was the day I realized foids have no fucking clue what they want/what they really even find attractive in men and they have literally zero fucking “game”.

This is why foids might legitimately think they like their boyfriend for his “confidence” and “piercing eye contact” when he really just had perfect teeth and hunter eyes.

Screenshot from 2022 02 14 14 18 57

Screenshot from 2022 02 14 14 18 23

banger thread

big brain shit

too layzey dnr