the truth that this forum doesn't want to accept

playboicarti

playboicarti

algerian mogger
most of users can ascend with going to the gym but chose not to because they are overthinker cunts, if you started at early puberty you would've been saved
@loox is the perfect example

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate, Erik-Jón, JawMogger and 1 other person
I’m 5’6 and 345lb

Gym is mostly useless
For getting women as women don't care about muscles anymore

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt, aBetterMii, rand anon and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 12234 and Erik-Jón
Gym is mostly useless
For getting women as women don't care about muscles anymore
Keep coping,everything matters you basement DWELLER et

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, rand anon and Deleted member 12234
Only homosexual and 50 plus women care about muscles

Nah man they wans tall normal framed guys
i've seen chicks goes for gymmaxed average height men instead of lanklets including 2 of my female friend but keep coping ig

i've seen chicks goes for gymmaxed average height men instead of lanklets including 2 of my female friend but keep coping ig
"Female friends"
Cuck detected opinion rejected

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
most of users can ascend with going to the gym but chose not to because they are overthinker cunts, if you started at early puberty you would've been saved
@loox is the perfect example
Water. Leanmaxx + gymmax is enough for most ppl

• +1
Reactions: playboicarti
No gym for face, height, and pheno:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger
have u seen how he looked like at 19 ? if he kept yelling its all about the face he woul'dve never took the risk and roided
Doesn’t matter. It’s water that some people with potential can ascend with roids/gymcelling. Doesn’t mean this reddit tier advice will work for anybody.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger and reborn
Doesn’t matter. It’s water that some people with potential can ascend with roids/gymcelling. Doesn’t mean this reddit tier advice will work for anybody.
when did i say you should take reddit advice, basic ppl with solid diet can ascend most people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and JawMogger

I know a gymcelmaxxed incel KHHV at 40. He has a body almost like Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime but a face like a subhuman. Women give zero fucks about him.

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
when did i say you should take reddit advice, basic ppl with solid diet can ascend most people
Only works if you have potential. You need decent ratios, insertions, height, and at least average face before gymcelling even matters.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and reborn
Men and women want people with high sex appeal. High sex appeal = innate desire of "underlying dimensions of health and reproductive viability". Being in shape and masculine, even if you have a normie face, boosts your sex appeal. As a normie, you may go from only 5% of women being interested in you to 20% simply after gymmaxxing, which is a huge improvement... but alot of incels are delusional and think that just because 80% of women have no interest, it's not worth trying. It's the game of life. Life is competitive. Men fight to spread their genes. Women fight to obtain the best looking (high sex appeal) male.

• Love it
Reactions: playboicarti
Only works if you have potential. You need decent ratios, insertions, height, and at least average face before gymcelling even matters.
which is most of the forum

which is most of the forum
49C82FE3 8C4E 4DA2 8A05 F70B01305630

Men and women want people with high sex appeal. High sex appeal = innate desire of "underlying dimensions of health and reproductive viability". Being in shape and masculine, even if you have a normie face, boosts your sex appeal. As a normie, you may go from only 5% of women being interested in you to 20% simply after gymmaxxing, which is a huge improvement... but alot of incels are delusional and think that just because 80% of women have no interest, it's not worth trying. It's the game of life. Life is competitive. Men fight to spread their genes. Women fight to obtain the best looking (high sex appeal) male.
exactly my thoughts thats what i am tryna explain

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234
exactly my thoughts thats what i am tryna explain
most incels are failed normies. trucels are rare. They do small shit like get a fuckin haircut and go to their first party expecting to yield huge results and are disappointed when nothing changes jfl. Dudes need to start reading @tyronelite threads. This shit is a numbers game. You gotta always be self improving, approaching women, and growing your social circle, otherwise youll rot on forums whining about how women dont want you. If you're self proclaimed incel reading this, stop being a fuckin pussy and do something with your life.

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite and playboicarti
no gym for my face

• So Sad
Reactions: rand anon
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 12234